Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 18. (Read 167309 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 20
It's official. Coin is dead. People that care about it ,will make a fork. All was in hands of one man LAZY_BOOZER, and he is gone now with a stolen money......

"Chinafreak - Today at 12:20 PM
Lazy wasnt a developer. He have absoluty no idea what he is doing. He was just hiring someone and let do his work. He never mentioned someone expect me.
But at least he was paying for exchange listing"

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pickaxe Space Pool

0.1% Fee!

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pickaxe.space:4233 -u  -p c=DSR
Activity: 75
My evidence is a lack of communication with people who spends good money on your product. Its beyond trash. How many days has it been since anyone heard from him or something that knows as much as him on any platforms. Cryptocurrency is always moving and if your coins are stuck somewhere for days, that's money being lost. I bought coins for masternode but they've been stuck in the mobile wallet for days now. Glad I didn't waste too much money on it though. I've learned from past coins than an unresponsive Dev inevitably leads to the coin going to shit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Seems Dev took money and ran. Sell your coins while you can

Do you have any evidence or are you just filling yourself with the number of posts on the forum?
Seems Dev took money and ran. Sell your coins while you can
is dev doing something?

yes of course he does something. but he does not often advertise his activities, and generally does not often appear here, you can say it is his feature)
Activity: 61
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality Shocked
Activity: 89
some spam bots, with empty comments in this thread. I would like more activity from the desire team
Utterly useless coin with non responsive devs. As soon as you lazy asses fix the server, I'm selling my coins and moving on
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is the chain working?
sent some coins from my wallet today and transaction is stuck for a while now.

EDIT: it took a while but it was processed.
Activity: 7
Hey everyone, I'm attempting to run a DSR MN on Windows hot wallet and I am having some issues. It says "Could not allocate outpoint"

I have tried their discord but everyone just scoffs and says use a VPS... well this coin doesn't generate that much so VPS isn't going to happen. anyone have any ideas?

I've exhausted pretty much all resources in trying to find a solution, yes i've gone on their site and steemit and 20 other sites and all 3 youtube videos. I just don't know what the issue is. I setup a Arctic masternode with ease, 0 problems, same pc.

try starting the node again, synchronizing the wallet from scratch, and using the new address for the masternode.

done that 3 times, and even switched to a different PC
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I have the client on a VPS but when checking my status I get:

# /usr/local/bin/desire-cli masternode status

{
  "outpoint": "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-4294967295",
  "service": "myIP:9919",
  "status": "Not capable masternode: Could not connect to myIP:9919"

any idea why it could be that?

on my local walletI got watchdog_expired as well.

how to proceed?

(EDIT:
makes sense:
in the VPS wallet it makes no sense to run start-alias. right?
just on the wallet that holds the collateral.)

are there other workarounds to solve watchdog_expired without installing sentinel for windows?
the link provided has 3 detections on virustotal including a trojan.
Hey everyone, I'm attempting to run a DSR MN on Windows hot wallet and I am having some issues. It says "Could not allocate outpoint"

I have tried their discord but everyone just scoffs and says use a VPS... well this coin doesn't generate that much so VPS isn't going to happen. anyone have any ideas?

I've exhausted pretty much all resources in trying to find a solution, yes i've gone on their site and steemit and 20 other sites and all 3 youtube videos. I just don't know what the issue is. I setup a Arctic masternode with ease, 0 problems, same pc.

try starting the node again, synchronizing the wallet from scratch, and using the new address for the masternode.
Activity: 7

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Looks good, price is now stable and ready for takeoff!

now not one coin is ready for takeoff on such a red market and not stable bitcoin. waiting for when bidou calm down and then you can wait for the growth of coins.
Activity: 126
It seems that it is still not quite ready yet.. But i'll give it a try Smiley
Activity: 25
Looks good, price is now stable and ready for takeoff!
Activity: 92
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers! Grin
Activity: 98
Basic figures for DESIRE masternode owners (who don't know about the following website):
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DSR/
Currently, each DESIRE masternode earn only below $10 per month. Extremely low Masternode rewards, paricularly if they invested money into DESIRE masternode for a long time ago when price was much cheaper than now.

I would say at todays pricing it is a steel, for 130 bcks for the mn geez talk about a good risk reward scenario if it goes up it could generate lots of $$$ and if it goes down to zero you only lose 130 bucks
Pages:
Jump to: