Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 13. (Read 46348 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Just had some smaller offers so far. Looking for a 1000 DES / 10000 HODL trade. Who's got the goods?
il give you 567.5 des for hodl inbox me

There is no way this deal is for real..

10k HODL is 1.52 BTC atm.. and 1000 DES is 0.74 BTC atm..

Or did you mean 10k after a term deposit.. bc if you meant 10k striaght thats 350k after a term deposit.. and 350k is 39.06 BTC atm..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just had some smaller offers so far. Looking for a 1000 DES / 10000 HODL trade. Who's got the goods?
il give you 567.5 des for hodl inbox me
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Waiting for swap, when the swap will begin???
legendary
Interesting numbers on this one - anyone interested in a DES for HODL trade?

This is one to Hold or HODL - 80% are holding, no sells in sight.

Well that leaves 20% - it looks interesting. HODL is good too - 54% are actually OP_HODLing - Who is up for a trade?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

I won't trade gold for bronze.
legendary
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
nice really cool it is my daughters name as well i lost my @$$ on all my coins dont have money to invest but hope to soon smh i cant win lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Big thanks to the Devs Grin

Great update!!!!
legendary
Hello community
We are glad to present the beta version of our official standalone app. We have significantly improved our Expanse/Destiny wallet
Among the improvements:
1) Significantly increased the number of default node
2) Improved secret key accounts
3) Facilitate synchronization with the network
4) Improved wallet look and user interface
If your wallet can not find the nodes within a few minutes - carefully check the time in your PC. Even the difference between a few seconds can lead to disconnection from the swarm of peers.
After Launch you can Skip searching nodes, it will continue to search on backgrounds.
If you want to try DESTINY - especially for you, we have created a test Asset, contact us in the slack or in the bitcointalk thread.

https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/tag/Exp%26Des-beta

wow!!!!!

working like a charm!!!!

then what comes next?

you guys are keeping surprising us.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello community
We are glad to present beta version of our official standalone app with significant improvements to our Expanse/Destiny walletAmong the improvements:
1) Significantly increased the number of default node
2) Improved secret key accounts
3) Facilitate synchronization with the network
4) Improved wallet look and user interface If your wallet can not find the nodes within a few minutes - carefully check the time synchronization in your PC. The slightest difference in time may lead to a disconnection from others.

After Launch you can "skip searching nodes" - it will continue to search within the background while you complete other tasks in the DESTINY environment.

If you want to try DESTINY, we have created a test Asset - please contact us in the community slack or within the bitcointalk thread.Yobit and our main developer are still working with GAS to implement the asset within the exchange. We will notify the slack channel of any progress & the bitcointalk forum with the news of swap date & time in the near future. We understand you are all anxious! We are too!If you have any further questions - do not hesitate to inquire. We appreciate all the support and kindly thank you for being patient with our team & Yobit.

Regards,
Destiny Team

https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/tag/Exp%26Des-beta

legendary
Activity: 1288

what do you imply by the account activity?

I think that means that you can post images so they seccessfully updated OP Smiley
Yes, the newbie accounts can´t post pics.

wow, that is why the great stuff are buried and un-noticed by coin hunters.

Very true, glad I sifted through the waves of shitcoins on here and found this gem early on.
legendary

I think that means that you can post images so they seccessfully updated OP Smiley

wow, that is why the great stuff are buried and un-noticed by coin hunters.

Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

legendary
Also our team account activity is 42
OP updated with current specifications, after swap OP will be updated with new specifications.
thank you

and any more updates?
Activity: 742
Hello
Invites sent.
We are glad to see growing interest.
Some updates coming
Great, you guys make a great coin, i am glad to be onboard....  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Slack channel is packed full of Destiny talk and troubleshooting. Lots happening outside the forum. I suggest you guys request to join if you want more info (ask Destiny Team)

Best,

BTCKYLE

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Also our team account activity is 42
OP updated with current specifications, after swap OP will be updated with new specifications.
thank you
legendary
Hello
Invites sent.
We are glad to see growing interest.
Some updates coming

cool. can't wait to see it.
Pages:
Jump to: