Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 15. (Read 46348 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello community.
We are testing the "destiny token" with Yobit support team. We don't want to fail the swap "which is why such delays"
Also, welcome to Destiny slack channel.
Stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
BlackSmith answer my question in yobit chat, he say that integration of DES wallet is in progress the swap will be available ASAP....  Grin

Good to hear! Can't wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
BlackSmith answer my question in yobit chat, he say that integration of DES wallet is in progress the swap will be available ASAP....  Grin

Very good news  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I'm losing what faith I have in Yobit, they are starting to take the piss.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Yobit is making slow the roadmap go forward...   Undecided @dev any update from Blacksmit or Warden?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Please some one dump your bags to me.

yobit can't handle it right now.

best time to exit.
legendary
Activity: 1169
yes, but only 12-15 coins with more 1 btc volume /day (and some with fake volume )
It will be the first asset listed at Yobit so they need more time to make sure everything works fine. We just need to be patient. I remember that a year ago top coins listed at Yobit had 2-3 BTC volumes now it's 40. They are doing better and better.
absolutely right
legendary
Please dump to the buy order.

you have nice exit chance now.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
It will be the first asset listed at Yobit so they need more time to make sure everything works fine. We just need to be patient. I remember that a year ago top coins listed at Yobit had 2-3 BTC volumes now it's 40. They are doing better and better.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
some details about project soon?

Everyone is waiting for the swap!!!  Wink

Let's just be patient ...

God gave the time of haste he did not say anything!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Destiny Team should be hearing back from YoBit tomorrow regarding the swap - They do not "work" on the weekends.

They will keep us all up to date on the latest information regarding the swap.

Best,

BTCKYLE
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
somones trying to drive the price down time for me to buy more
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

Everyone is waiting for the swap!!!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1169
brand new
Will this coin be on Bittrex soon? I want to buy this soo badly!! I feel its my destiny  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

You don't need this to be on Bittrex to buy - Yobit is actually a decent exchange - new to the crypto world & growing. Try them out. Hold some coins there, then when bittrex comes - buy/sell there.
legendary
devs can you add your community in slack channel?) we are with you from the beginning)
please pm your email

at least, let us know how things are going.

thanks.
devs can you add your community in slack channel?) we are with you from the beginning)
please pm your email
brand new
We made step by step guide for yobit (how to add destiny to exchange)
it all depends of yobit now

How do I join your slack channel?

please send your email (pm)

sent, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: