Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 14. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How Can I buy this coin? I have accounts on binance and cryptopia
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The best undervalued coin for sure,strong Team,great constant work,so many new futures to be complete it by the end of January,we are only short on new people,but gradually community is slowly growing,so Amazing 2018 i predict for DFS,buy now while still so cheap,it won't last forever! Wink
Activity: 9
Best Coin It's really a fantastic and cheap  now  opportunity  to buy Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
After I read the whitepaper and see the roadmap, it looks like this project is very promising and will run successfully, I really hope this project does not fail.
Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Very good project ! Keep going man, i really think this coin will get a good price Smiley
Activity: 35
In Russia fantasy sports has become the most popular. This coin has a great future. I think it's a very profitable coin among the new coins. Transfers are fast like lightning and very cheap.
Any big news after the coin burn? I've heard that you're planning to implement a Masternode. Is there a date already on when this will start?

Yes by the end of the Year we will know the Amount of coins need it to be a MN,and Open Public Beta should be ready by then as well!
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Any big news after the coin burn? I've heard that you're planning to implement a Masternode. Is there a date already on when this will start?

Yes full details on the masternode will be announced in the future
Activity: 196
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
The wallet needs to be improved, it's too sketchy
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Wow, the news if flying around here! 2018 is going to be absolutely awesome for DFS Coin. Get your coins now before the price goes up to higher levels.
Last great news for today: "We Have A New Team Member He will Be our Fantasy Consultant And his Name is Huge in the Fantasy Sports Buisness.   He is Already Known for being one of the Creators of Roto Info And Fantasy Alarm We Welcome.    https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpetrozzella/  Please Feel Free To Check His Profile And Remember Every Move We Make Has A Benificial Reason To All Involved In The DFS Community IN DFS WE TRUST:

Wow what a day for DFS it has been!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
DFS T I M E T O 1000 SATS  Smiley
More positive news just broke out,and that one is hugee!!

"As we announced last week, today we burned 5,000,000 DFS Coins. This inital burn is part of a larger plan to update DFSCoin to a ( Master Node network), where our total max supply, coin emission rate and other specs will be updated.

I have already been at hard at work preparing for this fork and hope to start running a testnet over the X-mas and New Years break.

Jason, Alok and myself have been going over the new coin specs and master-node configurations. In addition we plan to realease a new explorer based on Insight and the Insight APIs, as well as an Android and iOS mobile wallet, web-wallet and more.

I am sure everyone will want to know what the initial collateral will be to own a Master Node and the ROI. These figures will be made public 1 to 2 weeks prior to the launch when we invite the first group of community members to beta test our Master Nodes.

Please DO NOT send PMs to devs or mods requesting to beta test MN's. Beta testing will be available on an invite basis only. We hope to launch the new MN's some time in late January 2018, we cannot give a hard date for the release until we have fully tested the network and blockchain, but in the worst case we expect these updates will be finished before the end of Q1 2018.

More details will be made available in our 2017 End of Year Report that will be published the first week of January 2018.

I want to thank the community for all your support and welcome all the new members and DFS HODLers. Welcome to the club, we have a lot of fun stuff we will be announcing in January and all through out Q1 of 2018! #teamDFS #winning"
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
DFS is currently the biggest gainer today on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/, so much deserved.
Congrats guys, hard work will pay off!

That is great, but it would still be nice to more trading volume. It is great to see DFS coin gaining traction though!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
DFS is currently the biggest gainer today on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/, so much deserved.
Congrats guys, hard work will pay off!
DFS is flying high as expected,many more jumps before it settles at nice support level,sooo undervalued still! 10% Burn and huge positive news before New Year will make it explode for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: