Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 12. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
You can buy it on cryptopia and coinexchange.. i think this coin can easily hit 10$ in 2018... today incrase 1000%.. and after rebranding and only 27,000,000 supply.. only sky is the limit...
Activity: 14
can anyone list the exchangers for this coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I wrote to support a few hours ago, I still did not receive a response or deposit.
How long does a withdrawal usually take?

It's been several hours, the withdrawal was not done and no one has responded, could someone help?
Thanks!

Withdrawal was completed.
Thanks @NicoDFS
Activity: 58
will this pump continue?  Grin
Activity: 79
people you need to buy nlc2 not dfs.. dfs not have working paltform but nlc2 have !!!
Activity: 61
Wow, this project is a 20ct diamond in the rough. Im totally in on this. Solid team, solid concept, big plans ahead! Any graphics you guys need, I don't mind sending in my renditions for your consideration.

lucky buy haha, today was madness
I wrote to support a few hours ago, I still did not receive a response or deposit.

It's been several hours, the withdrawal was not done and no one has responded, could someone help?
Thanks!
Activity: 6
Team is very responsive on Discord etc.

Looking forward to the masternodes and rebranding! Love fantasy sports!
Activity: 7
Anyone else a bit nervous that the DFS Twitter account got SUSPENDED!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
DFS Mining Pool

http://s.altcoinix.com/dfs/public

CGMiner
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:3111 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
BFGMiner
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:3111 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
MinerD
minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:3111 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Cudaminer For NVIDIA Cards
cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:3111 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 23
Where can I read more about the team? also, any plans on redesigning the website? it doesn't look too great at the moment, makes this project less trustworthy at first sight.

The team has their profiles on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Where can I read more about the team? also, any plans on redesigning the website? it doesn't look too great at the moment, makes this project less trustworthy at first sight.
Activity: 57
Seeing a ton of movement on this on the exchanges at the moment, looks like everyone is buying up the coins in preparation of the rebrand and masternodes!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
@NicoDFS You are a guy who deserves all the success in the world, I remember when I received 1000 DFS for the small airdrop done, its platform was new and few people knew it, but you never cared about it and since then it has maintained a good job, which has been happening now is fruit of your effort, congratulations. Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Please Join Members of The DFS Coin Team Live on Discord 8PM Eastern Visit Draftdaily.com To Join Discord and Talk with us live.

https://discordapp.com/invite/Ddc5EGP
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Win a FantasyGold Masternode!! Join the NBA Masternode contest on www.draftdaily.com, 1st place wins 100k DFS enough for a MN. Contest is on 1/30/18

Share tweet and spread the word https://twitter.com/dfscoin/status/950078730994634753
Activity: 1
Wow, this project is a 20ct diamond in the rough. Im totally in on this. Solid team, solid concept, big plans ahead! Any graphics you guys need, I don't mind sending in my renditions for your consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: