Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 32. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Ignore the people calling this a scam! DFS has a very useful coin for a market that is currently booming and will continue to grow.

Just wait until the upcoming announcement Wink Mind blown haha

OMG explosive, now you really got my attention! I can't wait to hear what is in store for us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
FantasyGold!!
Ignore the people calling this a scam! DFS has a very useful coin for a market that is currently booming and will continue to grow.

Just wait until the upcoming announcement Wink Mind blown haha
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Yeah it looks like scam to me too!!!
Constant dumps,no real value! Undecided

LOL, this is one of the only coins out there with an actual working platform, so gtfo with that scam talk. 3/4th of the coins are scams. But this one obviously isn’t and you call it that? Do some research kid.

Exactly!! Do a little research, you'd see this a actual REAL coin with REAL value.
Activity: 114

LOL, this is one of the only coins out there with an actual working platform, so gtfo with that scam talk. 3/4th of the coins are scams. But this one obviously isn’t and you call it that? Do some research kid.
Activity: 187
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I lost all my coins DFS 1500000 when sent from my wallet to the DEV exchange do something with a purse finish it or how do I do that Huh?

I lost all my coins DFS 1500000 when sent from my wallet to the DEV exchange do something with a purse finish it or how do I do that Huh?

why Dev does not respond?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?7

Sounds like a scammer to me unless he can show proof Smiley

Why do I withdraw 1500 000 DFS coin on 36 hour window wallet and still not see it
draftdaily username criptopolo 

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
there is some airdrop for this?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Amazing effort to get listed on coinexchange so quickly, and it looks like the time for cryptopia as well as Tradesatoshi is also coming near. Any chance for a last airdrop for those of us who came late to the party? Also, just one curious question for my understanding. This is going to be the official fantasy sports crypto currency. Are there are of the big teams already supporting DFSCoin? Might be something to try for the future.
Activity: 181
Hello,
I did a withdraw from the draftdaily.com a few days ago and I still don't have my coins.
Also there is no history in my account on draftdaily of my withdraw or deposit, why is this ?!

You should be all set now Smiley

so great , i hope all is good and you are doing well .
Activity: 139
Hello,
I did a withdraw from the draftdaily.com a few days ago and I still don't have my coins.
Also there is no history in my account on draftdaily of my withdraw or deposit, why is this ?!

Great work, thank you ! Smiley
Activity: 160
FGC Dev
Come Play for Free in the NBA Season Tipoff Contest on https://DraftDaily.com

The Contest Starts at October 17, 8:00 pm EDT
Activity: 140
The coin has risen for the sake of necessity. congratulations
FantasyGold!!
We are currently working on the deposit and withdrawal APIs on draftdaily.com which has caused a slight delay in withdrawals on that platform. Nico will be working on processing all withdrawals this afternoon be patient and if you have any issues PM me here or Nico on discord and we will get you taken care of. Thanks guys.

Come join us on discord!

https://discord.gg/JSBgmVS

Withdrawals have been processed on draftdaily.com
FantasyGold!!
Hello,

FantasyGold!!
Hello,

"We are currently working on the deposit and withdrawal APIs on draftdaily.com which has caused a slight delay in withdrawals on that platform. Nico will be working on processing all withdrawals this afternoon be patient and if you have any issues PM me here or Nico on discord and we will get you taken care of. Thanks guys."

Nico is working on withdrawals now. The API are very close to done. I know its been a pain for a few people who have waited longer then others we have had to manually process well API work was being handled but once done it will be better all the way around and users will be able to seamlessly deposit and withdraw from draftdaily.com without a wait. Sorry for the delay if your withdrawal is not through shortly I will make sure it is processed manually.
Activity: 139
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: