Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 31. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I like idea behind this coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I hope to see more players this weekend in the contests. Come on everyone, come join in on the fun of fantasy football.....you might just win some more DFS coins!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
FantasyGold!!
I would have really liked to join this bounty campaign, since I am one of those passive participants for Fantasy Sports (I read a lot, I watch a lot and I even bet every now and then, but I am never confident enough to participate in discussion or even play the games itself). However, I do not use social media and have very little reach so will just stand by and wait and keep myself informed. Still interesting so I do not mind! Looking to see more of this come up over time!

Send me a PM my friend and ill get back to you soon Wink
FantasyGold!!

All set your dfscoins will be sent to your draftdaily.com account shortly.

thank you so much , i hope can received  it soon , this is best coin for sport .

You should be all set now.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I would have really liked to join this bounty campaign, since I am one of those passive participants for Fantasy Sports (I read a lot, I watch a lot and I even bet every now and then, but I am never confident enough to participate in discussion or even play the games itself). However, I do not use social media and have very little reach so will just stand by and wait and keep myself informed. Still interesting so I do not mind! Looking to see more of this come up over time!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

All set your dfscoins will be sent to your draftdaily.com account shortly.

thank you so much , i hope can received  it soon , this is best coin for sport .
FantasyGold!!

Phase 1 of the airdrop has ended. Phase 2 will be announced soon you have to wait to apply until it is open. You can use this link when you apply it will count.
It is not fair when the first phase ends, you still pay for some members

The only members who are being paid are members who submitted within the time frame the first phase was open. Those are the rules. You are welcome to join the second phase when it opens.
Activity: 140
i shared on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spur.shym/posts/2116286658599041
I hope not to be late for your airdrop. thank you!
I sent you a message

Phase 1 of the airdrop has ended. Phase 2 will be announced soon you have to wait to apply until it is open. You can use this link when you apply it will count.
look forward to soon   Cheesy
Activity: 3

It is not fair when the first phase ends, you still pay for some members
FantasyGold!!
I sent you a message

FantasyGold!!

Activity: 173
I sent you a message
Activity: 140
Yesterday's coin actually rose significantly. I still keep it and hope in the future will explode
Activity: 3
FantasyGold!!
All caught up on posted link bountys. If you posted links on the ann for the bounty campaign check your PMs and get back to me so you can get paid!
FantasyGold!!
explosive, maybe you can help get the word to the devs that DraftDaily has incorrect IR (injured reserve) designations for a lot of the players. Not sure why this is happening.

Ok yes I will reach out and let them know. Nico had to do a couple things and isn't online at the moment but I will let the other devs know right now. Thank you for pointing this out to us.
FantasyGold!!
Hello, I'd like to thank you for the invitation to participate in the airdrop and I'll certainly attend! The airdrop started yesterday, right? Have I even sat down to participate in this 1st round? Do I need to participate in a contest before? The airdrop participation is only 1 once and the bounty campaign?

The first phase of the airdrop is over. Phase two will start as soon as it is announced. Each person can only enter 1 phase of the airdrop.

The bounty campaign will be ongoing until we announce it has ended.
Anyone can participate in the bounty campaign.
All you need to do is promote DFS on social media, blogs, vlogs, youtube or any other promotion that reaches groups of people who may not have heard of DFScoin.
Then post the link to your promotions on the ann page and let me know it is for the bounty and I will evaluate the post and send you a bounty.
The more impact a post can have equates to a larger bounty, so a youtube video or a article will earn you a larger bounty then a quick twitter post.
If you have a larger user base and wish to promote DFScoin ongoing send me a PM with details on your user base and platform and we can work out details.

Thank you for your support

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
explosive, maybe you can help get the word to the devs that DraftDaily has incorrect IR (injured reserve) designations for a lot of the players. Not sure why this is happening.
FantasyGold!!
Pages:
Jump to: