Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DFSCoin is now Fantasy Gold Coin-- Fantasy Sports and eSports - Live - page 34. (Read 38264 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I lost all my coins DFS 1500000 when sent from my wallet to the DEV exchange do something with a purse finish it or how do I do that Huh?

I lost all my coins DFS 1500000 when sent from my wallet to the DEV exchange do something with a purse finish it or how do I do that Huh?

why Dev does not respond?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?7
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i buy more dfscoins cheap because people are dumping for some reason, i buy 5.000 more coins but leave them on exchange for now. i need to learn more about fantasy sport and how play so i can use some dfscoin to play with.
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Why I withdraw money in my wallet 24 hours have not returned
 Sad
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I didn't get to all of the airdrops today. I will get anyone who hasn't received theres done tomorrow.
I have a very early meeting tomorrow so I'm signing off for the night. If you have asked a question or have not heard back from me today on a PM I will get to everyone as early as possible tomorrow.
Have a good night everyone.

thank you for support , i hope will get  this airdrop , good morning sir (GMT+7)

i sent pm .
Activity: 224
FantasyGold!!
I didn't get to all of the airdrops today. I will get anyone who hasn't received theres done tomorrow.
I have a very early meeting tomorrow so I'm signing off for the night. If you have asked a question or have not heard back from me today on a PM I will get to everyone as early as possible tomorrow.
Have a good night everyone.
Activity: 50
Merit: 27

DFSCoin

Yiimp Pool, Skilled Operator, New Coins, And Community Owned

To mine DFSCoin here is an example of your config file

-o stratum+tcp://blocksuckernation.com:3633 -u -p c=DFS
https://blocksuckernation.com/

This is how our pool works

1st: You pick a port for the algo you want to mine in this case 3633 for all scrypt coins

2nd: c= is the coin Ticker, The coin Ticker is to tell the pool what coin you are mining
 so you dont mine another coin by accident and not get paid out for same also coins

We invite you to join our community, a pool that you can talk to the Pool Operator and Coin Devs
and a place for miners to gather again like back in the good old day where we swapped config files and overclocing setting.

Support chat is open and beginning to populate on discord. If you need any help at all or would like
to ask for a coin to be added we invite you to join the conversation
https://discord.gg/Eh9DcU5

Also check out our Radio Station website at
https://cryptoplayradio.com/
Activity: 3
Activity: 114
Once word really begins to spread, there will be less dumpers. they will begin to realize there is some real value in the DFS coin. Devs are doing a great job!

Yes the devs for Dfs are amazing. It’s only a matter of time before people take real notice that this is a real quality coin with actually a working product
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Once word really begins to spread, there will be less dumpers. they will begin to realize there is some real value in the DFS coin. Devs are doing a great job!
Activity: 14
a lot of DFS is being dumped on the markets. Coin need some support in terms of investments so that the price can increase and stay at a higher rate.
Activity: 4
Thanks again for the airdrop, looking for my first game in a few hours, for an entry fee of 100 DFS with a 9000 prize pool is just awesome! Shocked

Activity: 144
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello,

I really hope this coin will rocket to the moon Smiley

Is there any airdrop ?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
FantasyGold!!
Afternoon guys. I'm just getting on today ill be getting to PMs shortly.
Activity: 26
Seems like a nice project. Is the ICO still on? I would like to see how I can invest in this coin
  You can buy DFScoin on Coinexchange!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I have not received a PM from you yet please resend to me if you PMed anyone else it wont count.

Yes. I send a PM to you.
Please check it help me .
Thanks
Activity: 30

Activity: 133
I just want a life without petty people
Seems like a nice project. Is the ICO still on? I would like to see how I can invest in this coin
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Hello NicoDFS

I have recive a messenger from a member "explosive"
Is texplosive mod of DFSCoin ?

explosive is a DFS community mod and also one of the PR guys, you can trust him.
Activity: 84
Nice coin to have. Good luck to you and me))!
Activity: 112
Hello NicoDFS

I have recive a messenger from a member "explosive"
Is texplosive mod of DFSCoin ?

Pages:
Jump to: