Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DGMS] DigiGems |No Premine|scrypt|No IPO - page 12. (Read 31447 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
it's just a simple clone, with no cause, no innovation, can't understand why so many people are interested in it.

Thanks for sharing.

mind sharing some of your thoughts?  Grin

At least he is not DigiGemsDev, but he uses his own alias! Yes, it is a simple coin, but bitcoin started like that! THats why I have a few fragments from almost every altcoin, even the broken ones! Who knows what will happen!

And my scrypt asic is hungry for action!! Cool)

Just out of curiosity. How does one have some "part" of all altcoins? Lot of them gets removed from exchange. Do you download wallet for each coin? that sounds like too much work.

I started in january 2014 and I mined almost every new coin which had some promise, so I have more then a 100 wallets (now only wallet.dats) and yes most of them are not functional any more, but who knows what will happen in the future! Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Nr. 35 of 103 at https://cryptoine.com/voting#DGMS
Not bad Smiley

I set some bounties up!
Donations also welcome to increase them Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
So did we meet the criteria of coin-swap exchange yet?

edit: two pools active and 1 blockexplorer up Grin

Hi, we still have only one pool Sad
Any pool owner interested?

Digigems is added to the cryptodatabase.net  Smiley

If you provide me a how to set up a mpos stratum pool like ocminer's I can create one I guess.
Hi, here is the quick start guide:
https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/Quick-Start-Guide

Hmmm.....

Digigems is added to the cryptodatabase.net  Smiley

If you provide me a how to set up a mpos stratum pool like ocminer's I can create one I guess.
Hi, here is the quick start guide:
https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/wiki/Quick-Start-Guide
NOMP maybe easier to setup -  https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Digigems is added to the cryptodatabase.net  Smiley

Digigems is added to the cryptodatabase.net  Smiley
it's just a simple clone, with no cause, no innovation, can't understand why so many people are interested in it.

Thanks for sharing.

At least he is not DigiGemsDev, but he uses his own alias! Yes, it is a simple coin, but bitcoin started like that! THats why I have a few fragments from almost every altcoin, even the broken ones! Who knows what will happen!

Just out of curiosity. How does one have some "part" of all altcoins? Lot of them gets removed from exchange. Do you download wallet for each coin? that sounds like too much work.

I have 83 wallets.  Embarrassed Probably half of them are dead.
Please don't make fun of me.

I have a lot of wallets too.

I support all coins I can get my hands on and/or I am able to mine Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
99% of them I HODL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Activity: 440
Block Crawler is up and running.
http://54.69.225.67/bc/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thanks for sharing.

I have 83 wallets.  Embarrassed Probably half of them are dead.
Please don't make fun of me.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Thanks for sharing.

Activity: 420

Thanks for sharing.

throwing big hash for a bit. Any plan other than just a basic coin?
At first it's planned as basic coin, see and learn how it all works out.
There are bigger plans, but it's a bit early to talk about.

Edit: Making some last changes to block explorer Smiley
Hi, I have spoken with coin-swap and they want 0.3btc for month after that maybe free, but I think we don't need to pay for a service of what they will earn a comission anyway. Lets see and find more service providers.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Thanks for sharing.

Activity: 463

Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Also for block explorer, http://cryptobe.com/ do one for 0.05 BTC. Which is pretty cheap at current BTC rates.
Pages:
Jump to: