Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DGMS] DigiGems |No Premine|scrypt|No IPO - page 9. (Read 31445 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
System is working properly, but lack of promotion, I will donation dev.
 btw, litle pump in yobit
You will be first then Smiley Donations are welcomed.
Activity: 100
F#
Hi, I haven't abandoned digigems... just watching how the system works and do I see any problems with the coin.
And the answer is it works as it should, haven't seen any anomaly's.  Wink
System is working properly, but lack of promotion, I will donation dev.
 btw, litle pump in yobit
F#
no news from  dev?  Huh

i guess not. I'm mining, but thinking of stopping. This doesn't look good when dev just goes cold turkey!!  Undecided
I've stopped mining, have some dgms and not think to sell, and hope dgms in polo Smiley
Activity: 61
Is dev gone ??  Huh
Hi, I haven't abandoned digigems... just watching how the system works and do I see any problems with the coin.
And the answer is it works as it should, haven't seen any anomaly's.  Wink
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
no news from  dev?  Huh

i guess not. I'm mining, but thinking of stopping. This doesn't look good when dev just goes cold turkey!!  Undecided
F#
no news from  dev?  Huh
Activity: 463
Any word on development?
i dont get these exchanges, yeah we want 3 btc to list your coin...and then we get fees too? wtf man if we pay 3 btc then fuck off on the fees or vice versa. greedy fuckers.

Biggest exchanges will give you something much more, cheated buyout at the beginning, fake volume for some time and buy low/sell pricy bots.
At the end they say that there is a lack of interest.
Your coin will be delisted.

I knew that the system is rotten and unfair but that much  Shocked .... getting into to bigger/better/rotten exchanges is not priority anymore.
We have enough tools to work with. 
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
i dont get these exchanges, yeah we want 3 btc to list your coin...and then we get fees too? wtf man if we pay 3 btc then fuck off on the fees or vice versa. greedy fuckers.

Biggest exchanges will give you something much more, cheated buyout at the beginning, fake volume for some time and buy low/sell pricy bots.
At the end they say that there is a lack of interest.
Your coin will be delisted.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey

It's not just the exchanges. I was doing PR for another coin a few months back when I discovered that many of the leading crypto websites charge an "advertising fee" to write an article about your coin. It can be very difficult to get anybody to write anything about a coin without paying this fee.

We refused to pay, and it took quite a while before people became interested in the coin. Of course, after we were getting a lot of volume on Bittrex and MintPal, they were all writing about us for free, but in the beginning it can be difficult.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Any word on a larger exchange?
DiabloPool has added DigiGems. Spread the hash and come check us out at diablopool.com.

Happy mining.
Added Diablopool to frontpage. Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
DiabloPool has added DigiGems. Spread the hash and come check us out at diablopool.com.

Happy mining.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
CCEX would be a good exchange to get on...

Looks like you have a large amount of DigiGems. But now the DGMS price is very low. Maybe you should buy more?

Hi, I suggested Digigems to there so maybe we are on the next round.  Wink
Activity: 357
Activity: 280
Any news?

The faucet is used quite a lot  Wink
Any news?
Pages:
Jump to: