Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DGMS] DigiGems |No Premine|scrypt|No IPO - page 4. (Read 31445 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Hello

I need some help setting up a solo minor, what I have is:

Raspberry pi under Zeusminer Controller
      GAW Miners Fury

So if anyone know how let me know

Thank you

kprell40

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Looks like Dev did not visit for a while. Maybe on vacation... People in those northern countries are believed to be unhurried, so is the development on this coin Smiley

this what I got from Dev.
  I'm learning coding in c++ now and maybe someday I'll do some development to wallet and play with the game integration idea .

Dead & buried I guess. I got 500k of this coin early on. Had hoped for some early development. But that is the general response from the Dev. Sounds like 90% of the other dead coins out there. Only coins really doing well are ones where Dev is active. Oh well...I hope to hear good things about this coin in the future.
Looks like Dev did not visit for a while. Maybe on vacation... People in those northern countries are believed to be unhurried, so is the development on this coin Smiley

this what I got from Dev.
  I'm learning coding in c++ now and maybe someday I'll do some development to wallet and play with the game integration idea .

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

cant find a working pool , I guess all down ....

We can ask some pool owners to add the DGMS. Aikapool, for example is a great pool, Hashlink.eu has very good support. There are other good pools too. OC might want to bring Suprnova back up... if we show him some reason to do so. BTW, the blockchain is alive and moving, regardless of the absence of pools.
Ya I just resynced my wallet last night to see if the chain was still moving and there still seems to be people mining this coin probably solo.  I don't know if the Dev or whatever is still doing things with this coin or if it has been abandoned though? Any thoughts?
legendary

We can ask some pool owners to add the DGMS. Aikapool, for example is a great pool, Hashlink.eu has very good support. There are other good pools too. OC might want to bring Suprnova back up... if we show him some reason to do so. BTW, the blockchain is alive and moving, regardless of the absence of pools.

I've been quietly mining solo using a pool as my LP for mining but now that all the pools are gone I don't know what I'm going to do?
legendary
Well, the blockchain is moving just fine. Someone still mines this coin somewhere, maybe on private pool or solo.

Would be nice to recover the pools anyway. I was mining on Lifeforce few days ago, but now the stratum is down there by some reason. They had no announcement, so I suppose just the pool needs to be restarted to be up again. Who is the representative of Lifeforce pool on BCT?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11400801

Thanks a lot for the info! That idiotic Gmail automatically puts some mails into the "Promotions" folder, so I missed that announcement from Lifeforce pools...

It is a pity all Lifeforce pools close. That was a good pool, and it is pity it was abandoned to create another multipool. Smarterhash.com has now most of the coins Lifeforce had, but not all of them, and Digigems are obviously missing...

So what now..? Should we just mine this coin solo? Or maybe OC will bring back the Suprnova? Would be nice to listen some solution from jarno...
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Well, the blockchain is moving just fine. Someone still mines this coin somewhere, maybe on private pool or solo.

Would be nice to recover the pools anyway. I was mining on Lifeforce few days ago, but now the stratum is down there by some reason. They had no announcement, so I suppose just the pool needs to be restarted to be up again. Who is the representative of Lifeforce pool on BCT?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11400801
legendary

Would be nice to recover the pools anyway. OC has put pool closure announcement on his pool (dunno why Smiley). Binpool just closed pool and web-interface without announcement, and misappropriated (better to tell - stole) all coins kept there, that is kinda normal for that pool. No wonder its owner always moans on BCT threads asking miners to come to his pool.

I was mining on Lifeforce few days ago, but now the stratum is down there by some reason. They had no announcement, so I suppose just the pool needs to be restarted to be up again. Who is the representative of Lifeforce pool on BCT?

So all the pools for this coin are dead now? Like officially dead?

its dead all pool closed

Its too bad. Coin had tons of potential, just no leadership or vision. Mined a bunch. Maybe one day it will be rebooted and those who were involved in the beginning won't be SOL with the coins they already got.

I know, I like the coin too.
Activity: 100

its dead all pool closed

Its too bad. Coin had tons of potential, just no leadership or vision. Mined a bunch. Maybe one day it will be rebooted and those who were involved in the beginning won't be SOL with the coins they already got.

its dead all pool closed

something must be going on....  last week a spike in price

today a spike in Hashrate: 25.70 MH/s    Nice

now Net Hashrate: 37.93 MH/s  it is nice to see  Smiley

something must be going on....  last week a spike in price

today a spike in Hashrate: 25.70 MH/s    Nice

wow , something must be going on  a spike in price today nice to see  Smiley

0.00000009 BTC
   https://yobit.net/en/trade/DGMS/BTC

Lets us keep it going

Fuck we can make it to 0.00000010 sats a coin easily only 1256 coins to reach that Smiley

wow , something must be going on  a spike in price today nice to see  Smiley

0.00000009 BTC
   https://yobit.net/en/trade/DGMS/BTC

Lets us keep it going

Activity: 65
Hi, If you guys had funds in https://cryptoine.com/ it's closing down so withdraw what you still can!

Message from cryptoine.com:

Dear Cryptoine.com member,

Please withdraw your coins immediately!
All services will be unavailable after April 30 2015.
For any additional information go to: https://cryptoine.com

Best Regards,

--
Cryptoine.com Support

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: