Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️ - page 14. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
If your project is indeed different and a strong one like you have written in the OP that it is backed by real diamond and different from other stable coins then why you need to hire a third party to pay Ethereum to people to bump your ANN thread by replying all those one line shit replies/questions?

Here is your hired third party is telling bounty hunters to ask those silly questions on here for earning a few USD worth of Ethereum.

And again the admin of that group asking people to reply on this thread as task number 7.

Here is the spreadsheet containing that people have indeed participated in this ANN bumping service and reported back to that third party ANN bumping service provider with their reply links.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzM6virV2Iy7PgF6hMVaS-jlwVi2UOk0t-kMLUUkUlQ/edit#gid=2145778498

Don't you think if other people see most of those one sentence stupid question then they are probably going to stay away from your project?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Activity: 419
Merit: 0
What are the advantages of diamcoin?
Activity: 140
Stable coin backed with real diamonds. We really need to let people in crypto space come and see a real stable coin crypto asset backed with diamond. I read the Whitepaper and I can see great plans ahead.

I know Sydney and his achievements in the Crypto space. How about the other teams members? Will theybmake a great team
Activity: 478
As i know,1 Diam = 1 usd,So what the diffrerent between DiAm and Tether and If so i canconclude diam is stablecoin.
Activity: 37
Will Diamcoin use to purchase diamond? How you are going to stable the coin, can you give us a brief explanation? 
Activity: 15
i see a lot of stable coins not stable as they have been promoted, and the question is how diamcoin team handle this situation?
Activity: 30
What are the benefits of holding the Diamcoin over any other stablecoin?

Hey, that's a great question!

So, basically holding USDT, for example, guarantees that your crypto dollar is --supposedly-- always worth a dollar. However, they have failed numerous times to prove this, therefore causing the price to fluctuate. DiamCoin on the other hand guarantees that your dollar is always worth its equivalent in diamonds, which means that you're storing value in a far more stable asset. If, at a certain point the dollar collapses in comparison to diamonds, DiamCoin might chose to change the way we value our coin to benefit you, ditching the dollar.

Then, there's also the adoption issue: Mainstream stablecoins haven't managed to get used by the public in everyday transactions, making them a store of value --like gold-- but not real money. We're aiming to change primarily that, so we can help transition into an electronic money culture!

-Carlos
Activity: 546
Hi there, I see this is another very good project to invest even now the cryptomarket is down. Will this diamond price be stable for the long term? Thank you.
Activity: 392
what asset in particular do you have to back up for your project ?
Activity: 37
What are the reasons to say that Diamcoin is a stable coin?
Activity: 126
As an investor, I am interested in the interest rate on profit. Or how many has invested so much and took away?
Activity: 434
Diamdrop.com will be the platform for diamond buyers all over the world, since its using blockchain technology and it gives more transparency, also the price is supposed to be 25% less than the market price. Since it deals with direct manufactures, buyers no need to worry the quality of the diamond and avoid illegal activities problems. I am waiting for the roadmap and how the platform is going to be developed?. Good luck to the team and the project
Activity: 471
do you have a proof that you as the team have a real diamond to backup diamcoin? and that real diamond to backup diamcoin is owned by one person or owned by the team?
Activity: 121
Which technique you are utilizing in your security process? And what is the trading fees? Is deposit or withdrawal fees is free or there is some charges?
Activity: 31
I personally think its an ingenious idea, bringing in the blockchain to revolutionarize the diamond based industry. Quick question though, the Diamcoin is a stablecoin backed by a luxury backed asset(Diamonds). Why not just any luxury backed asset? Why diamonds?
Activity: 31
What are the benefits of holding the Diamcoin over any other stablecoin?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Please, I would like to know how investors could benefit from the project. If the price is stable at $1 to a coin, would there be any incentive for holders of the coin?
Secondly, I would like to know if dividends would be given to investors periodically and how the amount to be distributed are raised?
Activity: 188
ow investors are expected to make profit if the coin is stable and what's going to be the total supply ?
Pages:
Jump to: