Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️ - page 18. (Read 23325 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What exchanges are going to support your coin, do you already have any agreements?

yes we have 3 mid size exchange
and we are working for a launchpad also
Activity: 365
What exchanges are going to support your coin, do you already have any agreements?
Activity: 224
Why should I use your coin? At what sites can I use it?
copper member
Activity: 25
Hi all  Wink

Thank you for your enthousiasme and your strong interes.
I ll try to answer to all you questions
Diamcoin is token store of value which can be convert anytime to physical diamonds and deliver to you house with DiamDrop.com
we dont do ico or private placement because the project raise fund from private investor and intend to be list in Stock market in Canada.
All the Diamonds are audited, insured and keep in vault in differents Diamonds free trade zone.

The vision behind the token is to bring to market a new way how to store value and easy connect to shop and retail for massive adoption.

We are constantly signing partnership with merchant, payment method, website, in order to give you a full and complete ecosystem.

Please feel free to comment and question
Activity: 382
Is it that every Investors to Diamonds Cryptocurrency automatically own a physical Diamond
in Hello Diamond vault?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Being a coin 100% backed by physical diamonds, DiamCoin is secure, stable and solid. bold statement, I want to see how the statement continues ?
copper member
Activity: 785
Merit: 1
How many competing tokens can you name, and why is the DiamCoin better?
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
I dont understand how you get money or funded when no ico? Or private sale?
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
What are the innovations the project brings to the sector?
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
What'll happen to the unsold tokens? do you will burn them?
Activity: 365
How can I get a coin? Will there be an airdrop?
Activity: 197

Apart from  safeguarding their profits, as well as convert them back into Bitcoin whenever it suits them best, what other benefits does the investor get from partaking in the project...Huh
copper member
Activity: 546
There has been an unstable market in the cryptocurrency market for a long time now, how do you make sure the diamcoin when listed get a stable price.
Activity: 98
Tell me please, where can I read in more detail about your project, plans and the coin itself?
Activity: 298
I do not understand, how investors should make a profit if the coin is stable?
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 4393
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Today is Valentine's Day! What do you think, if I give my girlfriend a DiamCoin instead of diamonds it would be a good idea?
Activity: 280
How long years are you going to do diamcoin development plan?
Activity: 29
Diamcoin will be used for what? #stablecoin #cryptocurrency
Activity: 283
As we all know, the cryptomarket is terribly saturated right now. Even the top coins are struggling to keep up, amidst all these, how do you intend to combat this struggle? Do you have a plan in place which would nullify this trend so that it won't affect diamcoin?
Activity: 238
When Diamcoin will be listed at the first time and on which market?
Pages:
Jump to: