Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️ - page 15. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Do all these diamonds have certificates??
Activity: 30
How sure can we trust this project to remain stable at the price been given. And please can we have the roadmap and the whitepaper to the project.

We will be publishing these documents very soon! Right now they're at the final stages of graphic design (you know, one gets fixated on that  Wink). So stay tuned both on social media an on this thread!

-Carlos.
Activity: 47
hello,can you let me i know diamcoin is security or utility token
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
I quite understand that Diamcoin is a token on the Ethereum blockchain, is there any plan going mainnet in the nearest future? If yes, what are the plans ahead?
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
What's the plan of the team in actually putting this project into action? What do they intend to achieve at each quarter of the year (roadmap)? What does the investors intend to gain from the project?
copper member
Activity: 25

[/quote]Now in light of the approaching depletion of the diamond mines, it's a great idea to use diamonds for the underlying asset.But what kind of diamonds are you talking about? Are  a diamond as  a raw material or a jewelery-cut diamond? Do your diamonds have a certificate and in which center was it obtained?
[/quote]

Thank you for this remarks, i ll clarify this point!
We are dealing only with certified polished Diamonds GIA.
Activity: 798
Where and when can we see the roadmap?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Hi all  Wink

Thank you for your enthousiasme and your strong interes.
I ll try to answer to all you questions
Diamcoin is token store of value which can be convert anytime to physical diamonds and deliver to you house with DiamDrop.com
we dont do ico or private placement because the project raise fund from private investor and intend to be list in Stock market in Canada.
All the Diamonds are audited, insured and keep in vault in differents Diamonds free trade zone.

The vision behind the token is to bring to market a new way how to store value and easy connect to shop and retail for massive adoption.

We are constantly signing partnership with merchant, payment method, website, in order to give you a full and complete ecosystem.

Please feel free to comment and question

Now in light of the approaching depletion of the diamond mines, it's a great idea to use diamonds for the underlying asset.But what kind of diamonds are you talking about? Are  a diamond as  a raw material or a jewelery-cut diamond? Do your diamonds have a certificate and in which center was it obtained?
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
How do you keep the real diamonds for this project?
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Will diamcoin hit coinmarket cap and how many Exhcangers will it hit after the project turns out a success in near future.
Activity: 224
Is DiamCoin a coin on your blockchain? If this is a token on which blockchain will come out?
Activity: 189
How do you think the diamcoin coin will hit the market exactly on time?
What is the experience of the team in the crypto industry?
Activity: 518
Hello the team! Where and when can we get acquainted with WhitePaper and see the RoadMap?
Activity: 140
Is there an application for diamcoin on Android?
Activity: 22
Everyone is saying about this project I think this project will get success. I want to know that how you trying to get success from this project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
As far as I know The worldwide reserves of diamonds are being depleted and should reach their maximum yield by 2030, while the global demand for diamonds is in constant growth. Does this affect Hello Diamonds and what does the company intend for the future?
Activity: 293

Third, but not least, our ecosystem is really important for us. We want DiamDrop (our retail diamond platform that will be powered by DiamCoin) to achieve as much exposure as possible, and continue to create incentives for brands to adopt DiamCoin.

I want to ask how do you keep the ecosystem available if in the future the Diamdrop enthusiasts are increasing?
and is there a maximum of diamond making to keep the price stable?
What is the mission & vision of this company?
Regards to DiamCoin . What are the opportunity?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Project is very attractive. What is the progress of launching DiamDrop?
Pages:
Jump to: