Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total - page 12. (Read 116355 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hello all!
We are looking for developers in order to update the diamond client.
Please let us know if anyone are interested in joining to our community.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
/\DMD heading on up!!! 4000zzz thinning out!  Wink
UUUUUUU, that's a GREAT IDEA Smiley

I hope to see that projec on-line soon Wink

When this exchange will be on-line I'll trade in, that's for sure Wink.

BTW
If you have the DMD client ... you know LOL Smiley

Yeah, I see what you mean.

But this is a vision of a miner not of the next step of the crypto market and industry where traders will need something to trade.

BTC is well know, but if I can make BTC or money with XXC or ZZC I simply don't care about, because as a trader I can trade more so make more money and we are ALL HERE for this reason not for wasting energy for joy.

I'm a miner and I know well how hard is to decide what to mine, but whan I approce to the market I find Cryptsy A LOT MORE INTERESTING than trading just BTC and LTC.

I'm not the only one, ther's 12K users on cryptsy and counting, so, lets' put down some statistics and make try to AT LEAST define a PESIMISTIC line of crypto coin evolution and you will see that more we have to trade and more of us are willing to trade all of us will earn it's peace of Crypto Currency Pie.

Crypto Currency is a humanity chance to unslave itself from banks and speculators who are fool of greed and thanks to that are wasting our lifes to get our money and money menas time and time means LIFE.

So if there's anybody who will be willing to create the RBC well I'll mine and trade it as BTC and LTC, they are only tags after a decimal number, that's all.

It would be as you have a grocery store but you are not selling tomatoes because you don't like tham, WTF?Huh

Let's bring back the BASIC idea of all the Crypto Currency fundaments, have some fun, power up our brains to make ALL THE COINS better, faster and secure and let's get some cash LOL Smiley

no worries I hear you,...what i'm saying is my friends deal in precious gems and minerals and we can actually back these gem type coins with actual gems! We are already working on a website/exchange to implement this idea. My buddies have been attending the gem shows in Quartzite and Tuscon for the past 10+ years~~~*stay tuned!* =)

yeah man ~ we are working in the full roll out >> spring 2014!  Wink *blessed!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I Mine
UUUUUUU, that's a GREAT IDEA Smiley

I hope to see that projec on-line soon Wink

When this exchange will be on-line I'll trade in, that's for sure Wink.

BTW
If you have the DMD client ... you know LOL Smiley

But this is a vision of a miner not of the next step of the crypto market and industry where traders will need something to trade.

BTC is well know, but if I can make BTC or money with XXC or ZZC I simply don't care about, because as a trader I can trade more so make more money and we are ALL HERE for this reason not for wasting energy for joy.

I'm a miner and I know well how hard is to decide what to mine, but whan I approce to the market I find Cryptsy A LOT MORE INTERESTING than trading just BTC and LTC.

I'm not the only one, ther's 12K users on cryptsy and counting, so, lets' put down some statistics and make try to AT LEAST define a PESIMISTIC line of crypto coin evolution and you will see that more we have to trade and more of us are willing to trade all of us will earn it's peace of Crypto Currency Pie.

Crypto Currency is a humanity chance to unslave itself from banks and speculators who are fool of greed and thanks to that are wasting our lifes to get our money and money menas time and time means LIFE.

So if there's anybody who will be willing to create the RBC well I'll mine and trade it as BTC and LTC, they are only tags after a decimal number, that's all.

It would be as you have a grocery store but you are not selling tomatoes because you don't like tham, WTF?Huh

Let's bring back the BASIC idea of all the Crypto Currency fundaments, have some fun, power up our brains to make ALL THE COINS better, faster and secure and let's get some cash LOL Smiley

no worries I hear you,...what i'm saying is my friends deal in precious gems and minerals and we can actually back these gem type coins with actual gems! We are already working on a website/exchange to implement this idea. My buddies have been attending the gem shows in Quartzite and Tuscon for the past 10+ years~~~*stay tuned!* =)

I Mine

Seriously guys let this die.  It was a joke coin to start with.

Well even if it was a joke for somebody people all around the world has spent money, time and hope to mine this coin.

It's imperative that all that effort isn't waste.

The markets around are still active for example see below link:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/72

The price is nice so there's no reason to drop and make it die.

It would be as finding a bar of gold that was in mud and throw it away because it's not clean.

WTF???

Let's take a little bit of care about that coin and let's get some business from it.

Theer's no client available so if anybody provide me with a working and secure client I'll provide a download hosting from where to download it, just to keep that coin going and evolve.

I'll alos provide a perpetual node to be able to block chain evolve and transactions can be executed.

WHY to make it live instead of let it die??
Because it need a revision, the community must take on the coin and make it secure and let it spread and evolve.

Any crypto currency who is let to die is a community damage and an infinite waste for crypto currency industry future.

Somebody mine gold, somebody mine alumina, I'll be happy to mine iron and sell it at train wagon scale Smiley.

Hope to find a client and PLEASE contribute to community.

$DMD >> EMD >> RBD(Rubies?)??_ _ _  Wink hmmm ~ you see where this thread is /\heading?

http://xpopress.com/QZ-show-schedule.html
I Mine
Seriously guys let this die.  It was a joke coin to start with.

Well even if it was a joke for somebody people all around the world has spent money, time and hope to mine this coin.

It's imperative that all that effort isn't waste.

The markets around are still active for example see below link:

The price is nice so there's no reason to drop and make it die.

It would be as finding a bar of gold that was in mud and throw it away because it's not clean.

WTF???

Let's take a little bit of care about that coin and let's get some business from it.

Theer's no client available so if anybody provide me with a working and secure client I'll provide a download hosting from where to download it, just to keep that coin going and evolve.

I'll alos provide a perpetual node to be able to block chain evolve and transactions can be executed.

WHY to make it live instead of let it die??
Because it need a revision, the community must take on the coin and make it secure and let it spread and evolve.

Any crypto currency who is let to die is a community damage and an infinite waste for crypto currency industry future.

Even if we know very well what means economic monopoly and we live GLOBALY every day we are starting to ACT as those fat, tied old fashioned business people that are limiting humanity with little peaces of colored paper with zeroes printed on them.

In real world somebody mine gold, somebody mine alumina, I'll be happy to mine iron and sell it at train wagon scale Smiley.

Hope to find a client and PLEASE contribute to community.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
its neither its a rejected block
a rejected block won't cause any problem, there are rejected blocks all the time. But sometimes the wallet sync aborted, because of the exceptions like this, and I am telling you how to get around of it.

DMD blockchain is fine, there's nothing wrong with it.

we disabled the stake, but that doesnt help
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
a rejected block won't cause any problem, there are rejected blocks all the time. But sometimes the wallet sync aborted, because of the exceptions like this, and I am telling you how to get around of it.

DMD blockchain is fine, there's nothing wrong with it.

BTCodiii! ~how are you doing mate? what are your thoughts on /\$DMD?  Cool *you have a pool going on this one too? >>much thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I saw this in another pos coin, and I did a resync from scratch, and it seems working fine afterwards.

The pos coin has problems (all of them I think), once you keep a wallet for too long, which has too many transactions (especially a lot pos transactions auto-generated as long as you leave your wallet open), then the wallet tends to be stuck, or behave weirdly (like limit transaction amount, charge big fee etc). In which case I usually create a new wallet, and transfer all to the new wallet, it will be ok.

The best is not to keep pos coins, dump them after mined.
Activity: 294
The daemon is giving me errors after I submit a few blocks, and will no longer accept blocks.

It says this:

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock

******* exception encountered *******
./diamondd[0x819be1c]
./diamondd[0x8065291]
./diamondd[0x8068bcd]
./diamondd[0x8157840]
./diamondd[0x814f1c4]
./diamondd[0x811b2c9]
./diamondd[0x811f11e]
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.48.0(+0xb1cc)[0xb76b71cc]
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/tls/i686/nosegneg/libpthread.so.0(+0x6d4c)[0xb72e1d4c]
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/tls/i686/nosegneg/libc.so.6(clone+0x5e)[0xb70f1dde]

Anyone else having this issue?

any solutions on this?

Version 1.1 is released. This version added more checkpoints so making the coin more secure. Please upgrade although it is not a mandatory upgrade, you are highly encouraged to upgrade, to make this coin safer.

Both download links and source code in github are updated.

Diamond - DMD, the latest PoW/PoS coin which combines the best of all the alt coin!

Diamond combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in Pow/PoS category to use random blocks. It also supports transaction comments like Florincoin, so when you send transactions to the cosmos, you and your receiver won't be lost! This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. Diamond is one of the best of the alt coins exist today.

The official website:
http://diamondcoin.net

Specifications:
   - Proof of work/Proof of stake
   - Scrypt
   - Each normal block has 1 diamond
   - 1 minute block time
   - 1500 diamonds per day including bonus blocks
   - Difficulty retargets every block
   - Mining will last for 8 years
   - Expected total coins will be 4,380,000 diamonds
   - 3 confirmations for transaction
   - 50 confirmations for minted blocks
   - Low transaction fees.
   - Every day on average there are randomly:
      - 10 bonus blocks with 2 diamonds each
      - 3 super blocks with 8 diamonds each
      - 1 super+ block with 30 diamonds
   - The default ports are 17771(Connect) and 17772(RPC).

Mining Pools:

ethought's Stratum pool:
http://diamondcoin.miningpool.co

Robroy's stratm+pplns pool:
http://coinminer.net:8000/dmd/

Sheinsha's stratum pool:
http://dmd.minar.cc/
stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc:3333
1% fee, 60 blocks confirmations

Exchanges:

Cryptsy.com:

Coins-e.com:
https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/DMD_BTC/

Download (Version 1.1):

Windows Client Download (Version 1.1):
https://mega.co.nz/#!cwFElYBK!cwqi5EnGmK5Z1utaSHhf5jSoeeo1WqOcFKWs-h-tyLI

Source Code Download:
https://github.com/diamondcoinproject/diamondcoin

Blockchain Explorer:
- to be added -

Sample diamond.conf:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**
rpcport=17772
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=27.3.56.138
addnode=84.237.202.34
addnode=121.206.245.183
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=97.89.174.206

Getting Started:

1. Start up diamond-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
2. Put diamond.conf (see sample file above) in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/Appdata/Roaming/Diamond
3. restart diamond-qt, and you should connect and sync.
4. For solo mining, launch cgminer or the mining program you use and begin mining.
      cgminer ex: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:17772 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)

====>grabbing a few /\$DMD off bottom here for obvious reasons-x(*gem show in January)x-*imho*~we could see a x1O - x20 times /\+move "on air"
>> how's the mining going here?  
Cool
...many thanks!!...
Activity: 201
Seriously guys let this die.  It was a joke coin to start with.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
hello, what is up with DMD ? I am a fan of this coin, but the client does not sync. Where is the developer? Whe should start a decent campaign for this coin and a cool website. If someone is also a fan pm me.

I sometimes mine dmd and run dmd.minar.cc pool, and I will continue to run it so count me in!

I got a pm from another member who said that wanted to make this coin the Diamond of the crypto currencies, say BTC-GOLD, LTC-SILVER, ..., DMD-DIAMOND. I would love this to happen.

But first this coin needs some help, code reviews, a new website, promotion and community support.

Hello ppl! We are a team from Greece and we would like to help the DMD "resurrection". So count on us.

Bring on the austerity measures !

MALAKIA Grin
Activity: 162
hello, what is up with DMD ? I am a fan of this coin, but the client does not sync. Where is the developer? Whe should start a decent campaign for this coin and a cool website. If someone is also a fan pm me.

I sometimes mine dmd and run dmd.minar.cc pool, and I will continue to run it so count me in!

I got a pm from another member who said that wanted to make this coin the Diamond of the crypto currencies, say BTC-GOLD, LTC-SILVER, ..., DMD-DIAMOND. I would love this to happen.

But first this coin needs some help, code reviews, a new website, promotion and community support.

Hello ppl! We are a team from Greece and we would like to help the DMD "resurrection". So count on us.
Activity: 434

Activity: 192
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
Pages:
Jump to: