Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total - page 13. (Read 116355 times)

gmg
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I don't think the source is patched for anything - developer has gone silent...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is the source patched against PoS/PoW bug that STR Starcoin had?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Thread starter has not even posted on this thread in 2 months. Just another shit coin I guess

Exactly.  Another way to have people waste their hash for something that never has or intended to have any practical use

Live and learn .. :/

I cut my losses a while ago.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Thread starter has not even posted on this thread in 2 months. Just another shit coin I guess

Exactly.  Another way to have people waste their hash for something that never has or intended to have any practical use
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Activity: 325
I saw talk of a block explorer but never saw one posted, anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Diamondcoin pool is back up at

http://www.miningpool.co

Let me know if there are any problems...
Well i used the main github version..
Pool is back up on new better server Smiley
dmd.minar.cc
I have added STRATUM + VARDIFF support so please check that out and let me know if you find anything out of normal!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Remember everyone, this coin is still approved by DiamondCardz! Make sure you buy as much of it as possible!
gmg
The pool is up and running again. I've put a couple of miners in - let's see how this goes.
Activity: 74
Getting this error, The website encountered an error while retrieving http://dmd.minar.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
I am setting up a new server and was wondering which version of source is the latest to build diamondd from...
Anyone knows?

I would go with DMD's original version. I have the QT if you need it.

Well i used the main github version..
Pool is back up on new better server Smiley
dmd.minar.cc
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I am setting up a new server and was wondering which version of source is the latest to build diamondd from...
Anyone knows?

I would go with DMD's original version. I have the QT if you need it.
Anyone knows?
legendary
Further to my post before.

Github has the wrong version on it.

And when I just checked the Mega.co.nz source I got

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

Hmmm....
gmg

Can anyone recommend a pool for DMD mining? I'm mining solo at the moment, but I think I'm getting far less from what I should, in theory at least.

Thanks!
Activity: 97
i think there are big problems with DMD !!!

i mined it for a while and got about 159 dmd between 19-9-2013 and 22-9 then i transferd them to cryptsy received them and sold them but now i have a negative -159 dmd balance at cryptsy and 0 confirms in my client with a ?

Can anyone explain this? do i have to upgrade or something?

This should be a problem with cryptsy, not with DMD.

What is the balance reported in your client? If you sold all your coins, it should just be zero. Don't mind the 0.0 transactions you might be seeing, they're just PoS and don't affect your balance.

Just of of curiosity: what was your hashpower when mining DMD? I get around 5 DMD per day with my 7870, so I was wondering how you got 159 in just four days!

As Stated in my message my Balance report is -159 (negative) and the transaction made on 22-9 to cryptsy has 0 of 3 confirmations and they wont come either i think, i removed the dmd database and reloaded it again but the problem is still there.

i mine with 2 7970's together good for 1518 Mh/s Average and about 30 - 35 dmd per 24 hours (i had a super block of 30 dmd @ 21-09-2013:01:15

anyway i think i mined the wrong chain for a while so these are lost and i have to buy 159 dmd back from crypsy to remove the negative balance

thanks anyway anyone for your response i started mining again this morning and just send another 24 dmd over to crypsy. this transaction has 2 confirms so lets hope everything is ok now.

legendary

i mined it for a while and got about 159 dmd between 19-9-2013 and 22-9 then i transferd them to cryptsy received them and sold them but now i have a negative -159 dmd balance at cryptsy and 0 confirms in my client with a ?

Yes, there is something strange going on.

I just moved my wallet to a new server and all previous blocks found have come up as orphans.

Also the OP states that the Github source has been updated but I just built from it and it is still showing version 1. And is not at all stable - will run a few minutes then crash..

Was going to re-enable diamondcoin on www.miningpool.co - but think I will wait and see what is going on with this coin..
gmg

This should be a problem with cryptsy, not with DMD.

What is the balance reported in your client? If you sold all your coins, it should just be zero. Don't mind the 0.0 transactions you might be seeing, they're just PoS and don't affect your balance.

Just of of curiosity: what was your hashpower when mining DMD? I get around 5 DMD per day with my 7870, so I was wondering how you got 159 in just four days!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

This pool reported a fork on 9/24 - http://dmd.minar.cc/
Pages:
Jump to: