Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer - page 10. (Read 50037 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Really nice forum, quite professional work. Another place for the dmd community το share ideas and solve problems
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Anyone know where i find p2pool for Diamond ?
i try find on git but no luck

Thanks

have you checked the DMD forum i'm pretty sure it's in there, if you hold DMD you should join and help us grow it, big things to come mate, but need all the hands we can get.

http://www.dmdcoin.net/forum/
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
please join offical diamond forum http://dmdcoin.net/forum/
there u get infos first and directly from devs

Sorry, could you please reference a thread in that forum?  It is very thinly trafficed and I don't see anything relevant in the subforums I looked at.  The only one I could find is here, which doesn't contain a solution or any more info than found here.
http://dmdcoin.net/forum/index.php/topic,20.0.html

the solution is: new wallet will be soon released
the additional value for check the dediocated dmd forum is that u would have known the solution days earlier
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Anyone know where i find p2pool for Diamond ?
i try find on git but no luck

Thanks
Activity: 11
Question...
What is Diamond's Proof of Stake like. What is its monthly/yearly ROI? How often does it stake/mint?
legendary
just join up and start a new topic in the guides tutorials and help section
Activity: 19

Sorry, could you please reference a thread in that forum?  It is very thinly trafficed and I don't see anything relevant in the subforums I looked at.  The only one I could find is here, which doesn't contain a solution or any more info than found here.
http://dmdcoin.net/forum/index.php/topic,20.0.html
legendary

regarding:
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.
this will be solved at next wallet version release should be next week

this warning is only visible if u have coins with age above 30 days
coinage is not lost so ur POS minting will kick in again once new wallet is installed

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
I am seeing this on my pool's wallet:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

Any idea what might be causing it and how to resolve?
Same here, we need to update checkpoints, and release a new version of the client with them.

Another wallet, same version, same binary, however does not show the message.
Activity: 434

Same here, we need to update checkpoints, and release a new version of the client with them.
Activity: 393

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Just a quick question about the blocks (I'm on Ver 1.0.2 btw)

I've been stuck at block 200,304 for weeks now, the total number of blocks keeps climbing (now up to 264,234 ) but the block chain doesn't want to budge past 200,304.

Connections aren't a problem, I seem to have 11 or there abouts nods at any given time, so I'm a little stumped what the issue could be.

Thanks,

DMD: dRFU4RMoVuNaLegTLDcf3vL6LzvaRnKaYe
One simple way could be deleting everything but .conf and wallet.dat, and redownload blockchain from scratch..
Or you could try running
Code:
diamondd -checkblocks=0
That will check all blocks and could help.

I'm investigating something, which may be the cause (but I might not have enough time to do it right now).... Thanks for this tip.
Activity: 434

I've been stuck at block 200,304 for weeks now, the total number of blocks keeps climbing (now up to 264,234 ) but the block chain doesn't want to budge past 200,304.

Connections aren't a problem, I seem to have 11 or there abouts nods at any given time, so I'm a little stumped what the issue could be.

Thanks,

One simple way could be deleting everything but .conf and wallet.dat, and redownload blockchain from scratch..
Or you could try running
Code:
diamondd -checkblocks=0
That will check all blocks and could help.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Thanks,

legendary
thank you for your response, and i would give you some for your self for the trouble, and any time mate, i still have not figured out how to remove password from wallet and my pw is really long and complex and entering it every time for a give a way, may make me mentaly unstable, well more then i am already
legendary
would someone be willing to help me do a giveaway to attract people to the DMD and the new forum? i will give them , and someone else handle the handing em out part, i was thinking of a join the forum, introduce yourself in general discussion, then go to the facecook and like, and twitter page and re-tweet this will get more members on the forum, and spread the word in the social media environment more, any takers

i think a 2 out of 3 should be enought including the forum part as a must have

lot people have no twitter some avoid facebook

i could maybe handle such a giveaway on dmd forum for u but earlyiest start termin would be weekend im busy this week

legendary
Great job on the forum guys! See you over there.
yes forgot to say, thank you to dev's for the forum, great to see it up and running
legendary
would someone be willing to help me do a giveaway to attract people to the DMD and the new forum? i will give them , and someone else handle the handing em out part, i was thinking of a join the forum, introduce yourself in general discussion, then go to the facecook and like, and twitter page and re-tweet this will get more members on the forum, and spread the word in the social media environment more, any takers
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Great job on the forum guys! See you over there.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Now, it is getting really serious!  Cheesy

Thank you everyone for waiting so patiently, we worked hard to bring it to the community as quickly as possible. A lot of though was given to make it focused and professional.

This forum will change a lot for this coin and I hope everyone will join in to make great things happen.
Pages:
Jump to: