Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO - page 19. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hello,

I will provide services related to ICO development to promoting.so,if you want to get more details just Pm me.
Activity: 238
Hello. Received prize tokens in bonus tournaments I can deduce to myself on a purse. And maybe immediately to the stock exchange?))
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
This ICO has great plans for the future, the team is working hard to make this possible, so keep an eye on this project.
They have Live apps that you can download on your mobile devices. Please visit their website at Dicegame.io  Keep spreading good news about this project!
There are so many gaming platform' ICOs right now. It must be an interesting and in-demand project. I have to make my own research about it.
Yes as you can see the project is superb they have working products and soon after token sale end it will be worth to wait. Thanks for supporting anyway.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DICEGAME PLATFORM
UP TO 50% OF WINNING ODDS:
face-to-face principle, i.e. games are conducted
against real player's, so that all participants have
up to 50% chances to win. It’s a basic premise
for all our games. Thus, in the one-to-one game
winning probability for each participant is up to
50% while in the sessions with higher number of
players odds of winning depend on rules of the
certain game or tournament, but in the meantime
it meets the principles mentioned above.
I correctly understand when there will be poker, monopoly and other games for several participants, then all participants will be real live people? I'm interested, because I respect poker))
Hello. All our upcoming games are Face-to-Face-oriented, so yeah, all participants are going to be real human beings.
That's was great then admin, hoping to talk about our competitive in real-time games Smiley because if that is a bot it was hard to win because of the program of that games. hoping to release it soon Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This ICO has great plans for the future, the team is working hard to make this possible, so keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
There are so many gaming platform' ICOs right now. It must be an interesting and in-demand project. I have to make my own research about it.
You claim that you are not using user tools. But they will buy tokens for participation in tournaments at their own expense? But the fact that there are no limits is cool
copper member
Activity: 60
If participants are real, am trying to understand how this platform will guarantee 50% winning chance in the event that the number of players at a point in time becomes odd number.

Hi. Thanks for you question. If you would have checked our MVP - you would have noticed such thing as 'tournaments'. 50% chance of winning applies to 1v1, obviously.
Activity: 938
If participants are real, am trying to understand how this platform will guarantee 50% winning chance in the event that the number of players at a point in time becomes odd number.
copper member
I correctly understand when there will be poker, monopoly and other games for several participants, then all participants will be real live people? I'm interested, because I respect poker))
Hello. All our upcoming games are Face-to-Face-oriented, so yeah, all participants are going to be real human beings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
copper member
I think your project gives you less information. I want to ask what is the purpose of your project?
the benefits of your project are interesting.
From username on this forum, people think this project is focused on dice game. If it is so simple, the project will very difficult to mobilize capital, all information is vague.
Thanks for your question. 'Dicegame' is a title for our platform, also, 'dice' game is going to be our first game. Here is the sneak-peek-list of games that we are planning on launching later on:
  • DG Poker
  • DG 1000
  • DG Monopoly
  • DG Rock-Scissors-Paper

The presence of poker and monopoly in your plans inspires even greater confidence in the project. Attract a lot of interested, and most importantly people who are able to pay.
Thanks! Despite having a good marketing strategy, we really hope that a word of mouth will help us reach our goal faster.
I think your project gives you less information. I want to ask what is the purpose of your project?
the benefits of your project are interesting.
From username on this forum, people think this project is focused on dice game. If it is so simple, the project will very difficult to mobilize capital, all information is vague.
Thanks for your question. 'Dicegame' is a title for our platform, also, 'dice' game is going to be our first game. Here is the sneak-peek-list of games that we are planning on launching later on:
  • DG Poker
  • DG 1000
  • DG Monopoly
  • DG Rock-Scissors-Paper

The presence of poker and monopoly in your plans inspires even greater confidence in the project. Attract a lot of interested, and most importantly people who are able to pay.
copper member
This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?
egretia

Thanks for question!
Sure, our platform will be available for worldwide use. No restricted areas.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hello,

DICEGAME has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/dicegame/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Do you crawl and display the amount of Telegram members in realtime?

And is there a ranking overview available where I can see all Telegram chats of all listed projects?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is a great project but will it be available on all country around the globe?
egretia
Activity: 170
A clean and healthy online game project in the blockchain platform. The project has a very practical and nice idea for the current demand for gaming around the world. Certainly the project is successful and broad-based.
Activity: 92
the future will be more beautiful with you
Activity: 16
Amazing project
Pages:
Jump to: