Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO - page 21. (Read 2594 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
its a great project  it create history
Activity: 5
Good job! Promising project! I wish you always good luck and success.
Activity: 21
I pray this go extra mile
Activity: 66
Your project looks interesting for me
Activity: 94
 Hi, i like this concept of playing against eachother (P2P) and the security and transparancy that operating
 on a blockchain offers, so i"ll definatly follow with interest. I wonder though how DICEGAME wil ensure
 fair odds without using a random number generator?
Activity: 349
Coolest project...so interesting.
Activity: 51
Your project looks interesting for me
Activity: 182
A professional team regularly embodies their ideas by performing them with ease. And this allows them to attract new investors.Very nice project and Awesome idea.
Activity: 31
Very interesting! Im curious about dicegame it is really new to me. As i read about this project it is a good idea trying to avoid some gambling but what i think to this project is, i think it's so exciting and it is a game. Im looking forward to this project. God Bless  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Are there going to be games where people play live with other people or there will be people playing against machines as well?
Activity: 23
The Idea is good, although not new. It will be interesting to see how it is embodied in life.
In any case, it's worth it. It remains to wish good luck in overcoming difficulties.
Activity: 221
Good Project to our future.
Activity: 63
I joined this project, let's see what happens.
Activity: 266
Do you have Bounty program?
Activity: 37
Activity: 12
very hot ico going for moon
copper member
Activity: 60
Hello. What is the software soft-cap?
Assuming you mean softcap of our upcoming ICO, the answer is: 42000000 Dice tokens (which is equal to 5250ETH).
Activity: 143
Hello. What is the software soft-cap?
copper member
Activity: 60
Product’s main advantages:
  • Bonus tournaments
what is bonus tournament feature? like jackpot or something
how can i join it and should i?
Bonus Tournament is the most important thing that we offer to our players. 50% of company's revenue will be played out as a prize fund of bonus tournaments. They will be held on a regular basis. Also there will be several ways to participate in this tournaments for free, thus players will have a realistic chance to win "easy money"! Many of current iGaming applications have their own free bonuses, but one way or another you'll probably face some limits or restrictions to withdraw your funds that u've managed to earn for free - that won't be our case, there won't be any restrictions on withdrawals. We will literaly give a chance of winning big to all participants, and there will be no difference between regular participants and the ones who have got their ticket for free.
Activity: 26
Product’s main advantages:
  • Bonus tournaments
what is bonus tournament feature? like jackpot or something
how can i join it and should i?
Pages:
Jump to: