Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO - page 22. (Read 2594 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
trying to avoid gambling but recently got interest in blockchain side of the question. devs claim they run a fully blockchain projects, but still they use it for currency issues only (truegame for example). almost sure yours makes no difference
Yes, that's actually true - many of current ICO’s alongside with gaming applications claim they are fully transparent, but if you’ll dig it, you’ll find that 1, maybe 2 nodes in their system are transparent. We are aimed to develop a genuine fully-transparent iGaming platform. If that is something you might be interested in - join our telegram group and stay tuned.
copper member
When the secret about the team members will get revealed still no info. Gambling is on blockchain is potential thing because it will be future of online fun but every project demand transparency because it is based on trust.
Hi! Please refer to the answer above, thanks.
It will be given in their whitepaper and will be updated on the first post. It's like ICO questions in other projects on the telegram, people may ask repeated problems, dev should still reply as possible. Good success project!
Thank you! I'll do my best to reply to every question as soon as possible.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
When the secret about the team members will get revealed still no info. Gambling is on blockchain is potential thing because it will be future of online fun but every project demand transparency because it is based on trust.
It will be given in their whitepaper and will be updated on the first post. It's like ICO questions in other projects on the telegram, people may ask repeated problems, dev should still reply as possible. Good success project!
copper member
copper member
I can’t say the idea is completely new, there are plenty of similar projects, but most of them aren’t truly transparent as they claim. I will review your project later once you’ll update first post (or landing). Good luck!
Thanks. Our landing will be available sooner, can't say how much sooner though, but our team is working 12/24 last couple of weeks. Current countdown shows 9 days left, my bet is 2-3 days if there won't be any obsticles. Please subscribe to our thread, there will be benefits for early birds Smiley
Activity: 952
copper member
Hello. Must admit - i'm interested in your project overall, but mostly in your game, can you elaborate more on this:

• Absence of Centralized Random Number Generator

How do you achieve that?

Thanks.
p.s. Subscribed.

Hey. Thanks for excellent question - that's one of our killing features. I won't dive deeply into our formula (since all the details will be available in our White Paper as well), but will say that we came up with a special approach in dice value determination, based on real physical values, which allows to introduce ideal allocation for each dice-face. This logic is wrapped into smart-contracts excluding any possibility to influence on this process. The key principle is that the platform is “Face-to-face”, so we are not a contestant to our players (which is important thing to ponder imo). We'll take a small fee from winners, so we can keep developing our platform. As you play only with real people – you really play with your luck, we are just giving you a 'comfortable chair' to test it.
Activity: 23
Hello. Must admit - i'm interested in your project overall, but mostly in your game, can you elaborate more on this:

• Absence of Centralized Random Number Generator

How do you achieve that?

Thanks.
p.s. Subscribed.
copper member
Your project looks interesting for me, but you should understand that level of trust is something that you MUST pay attention on. How many projects has your team accomplished previously?
I'm totally agree with you! We haven't done any ICO previously with current team if that's what you are asking. But let me asure you that each member of our team has a strong background, you'll see yourself once we launch our website with all information. That will be even sooner that we thought, we might even reduce the countdown on our website. Stay in touch with us and thank you for attention!
Activity: 4
Your project looks interesting for me, but you should understand that level of trust is something that you MUST pay attention on. How many projects has your team accomplished previously?
copper member
I think your project gives you less information. I want to ask what is the purpose of your project?
the benefits of your project are interesting.
From username on this forum, people think this project is focused on dice game. If it is so simple, the project will very difficult to mobilize capital, all information is vague.
Thanks for your question. 'Dicegame' is a title for our platform, also, 'dice' game is going to be our first game. Here is the sneak-peek-list of games that we are planning on launching later on:
  • DG Poker
  • DG 1000
  • DG Monopoly
  • DG Rock-Scissors-Paper

you say you will launch some dice games ..
when is the launch plan?

The nearest game after Dice is Rock-Paper-Scissors, in accordance with our roadmap (will be available in our Whitepaper) is going to be released in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think your project gives you less information. I want to ask what is the purpose of your project?
From username on this forum, people think this project is focused on dice game. If it is so simple, the project will very difficult to mobilize capital, all information is vague.
Thanks for your question. 'Dicegame' is a title for our platform, also, 'dice' game is going to be our first game. Here is the sneak-peek-list of games that we are planning on launching later on:
  • DG Poker
  • DG 1000
  • DG Monopoly
  • DG Rock-Scissors-Paper

you say you will launch some dice games ..
when is the launch plan?
copper member
  • DG Poker
  • DG 1000
  • DG Monopoly
  • DG Rock-Scissors-Paper

copper member
Our primary goal is to create an iGaming platform with a maximum number of transparent nodes inside its mechanics. With a help of well-thought marketing strategy and continuous marketing campaigns we are going to attract users with relevant interest from all over the world. The specifics will be provided within a week. Stay in touch with us!
Activity: 795
copper member
Transparency is demonstrated in several ways, one of which is the publication of information about team members. When that information is available I will make the decision to invest.
I appreciate your interest, subscribe to any social channel you like (including this thread) to be sure you will not miss any updates regarding this project. Thanks.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Transparency is demonstrated in several ways, one of which is the publication of information about team members. When that information is available I will make the decision to invest.
copper member
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. I see "Coming Soon Page" has a countdown, what is it for exactly?
I'm glad you are interested! Coming soon page will tranfer into landing page with everything you need to be armed with information about our project, before the ICO starts.
So when does ICO start?
Right after launching our landing page, on the next day most likely.
Activity: 23
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. I see "Coming Soon Page" has a countdown, what is it for exactly?
I'm glad you are interested! Coming soon page will tranfer into landing page with everything you need to be armed with information about our project, before the ICO starts.
So when does ICO start?
Pages:
Jump to: