Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 14. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Just waiting for him at the bottom   Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'm really hoping he dumps and fills all the orders at 2 and 1 and put up a sell wall at 1.  He claims to have 2 bil so just going through all the buys at 2 and 1 should eat up most of his coin.

COMMON MINE2SLOW!!! DO IT!!! KILL THIS COIN!!!

I will tell U a little secret when I'm done...  Wink
Activity: 322
I'm really hoping he dumps and fills all the orders at 2 and 1 and put up a sell wall at 1.  He claims to have 2 bil so just going through all the buys at 2 and 1 should eat up most of his coin.

[/quote

That's right let him dump I had 2 mill last night now I have almost 9 mill
Go tell Cryptsy we are sick of waiting to get on their voting page and to stop ignoring us

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-why-wont-you-add-diem-to-your-coin-vote-poll-525152

Why? U wanna lose ur BTC too?

More Major Dumping @ 2 lat  watch and see....   Take it while U can!

See U @ 1 lat  LOL

Hey cubes can u say 4 latoshi I knew u could Wink
Activity: 756

I'm still holding all of mine. This coin will go to the moon. But hey I'm buying all of those diem cheap y don't u just send them to me free Smiley  1ALqJp1eWbPgWHfN3aXXee4dwQfZ2EVFqe I could always use more.
Go tell Cryptsy we are sick of waiting to get on their voting page and to stop ignoring us

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-why-wont-you-add-diem-to-your-coin-vote-poll-525152
He's just mad that he doesn't even know how to use a block explorer. Just ignore him. In the end, he's just helping all of you that are buying this cheap

Those are the shit!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will give away more coins later!

legendary
Activity: 938
You miss the point. I may or may not have read your warning. I did post some pics after getting sick of you. I tried the silent approach. Do you really think that 9 out of 10 of the people you are hurting even read this post? You are an idiot. You are primarily hurting unsuspecting people so don't try to sugar coat it. You are a piece of shit lowlife.
legendary
Activity: 938
Thanks scumbag. As I get ready to head into work I get to read that you have flattened my investment. A perfect stranger who has nothing to do with this supposed "thief" you keep ranting about. YOU SIR ARE THE THIEF who is wantonly hurting others whom have not hurt you. If you think there are big players here than you know you can't win. I guess the point is that you don't. So you are essentially saying you are thrilled to be a bully. Like setting a bomb off in times square, killing hundreds to hurt a few. You are scum of the earth.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
eminer.pl with a new domain but without my coins Sad
did i miss any statements about all the "lost" coin??

wa are paying manually from cdc.emienr.pl diem.eminer.pl is new. because there were problems that cant be fixed.

so when will u pay what u owe us?

Probably never, they are trying to get miners to return to mining before paying. Manual payouts should have nothing to do with MPOS problems. Scam pool, pay people and returning to mining will not be an issue but asking people to return before you pay after over a week of holding our coins is a problem. They owe hundreds of millions of Diem from the first day of mining.
Activity: 644
I just gave away 750K DIEM to IFckMyMom4Real in the Poloniex troll box.  I need more to give away.  I'm QueensGuy on Poloniex.

Very generous.

I would really like some more DIEM to give away in the Poloniex trollbox.

18HTzc5R5SYNWmVWmv2pEMC2bqYhYeHbRr
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
eminer.pl with a new domain but without my coins Sad
did i miss any statements about all the "lost" coin??

wa are paying manually from cdc.emienr.pl diem.eminer.pl is new. because there were problems that cant be fixed.

so when will u pay what u owe us?
Activity: 378
Embrace change
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

In case someone is still looking for a decent pool: