Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 15. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Not a problem. I see this one potentially going crazy soon. Not to mention a lot of cool people in the thread
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Its funny you posted that. I thought I had remembered him being pro DIEM earlier

Anyway I shouldn't even post this yet but here is a preview of the checkout page for Paysha. You guys are the first to see it. DIEM isn't on the demo but I assure you it will be. Wallets are offline but when you pick a currency you get a nice QR code for the address or you can manually send too once those are back up

How did I miss seeing this!? That looks awesome mate, thanks for including DIEM!!
Anyone know someone that runs a gaming site? We should try to find something to do with our DIEM while we wait for the Paysha launch. I've sent out a bunch of emails but no responses, yet  Sad
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
 Cheesy "Carpe diem coin - International man of action" Nice.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Oh. My. God. Just saw these in the Poloniex chat box with the tag "This is why I buy DIEM"

http://imgur.com/a/P0qTL

Those are seriously epic. Click it, there's like 8 of them

SO EPIC, DIEM will be king!
Oh. My. God. Just saw these in the Poloniex chat box with the tag "This is why I buy DIEM"

http://imgur.com/a/P0qTL

Those are seriously epic. Click it, there's like 8 of them
legendary
mine2slow,

How much do you want for your Diem?
Activity: 490
Its funny you posted that. I thought I had remembered him being pro DIEM earlier

Anyway I shouldn't even post this yet but here is a preview of the checkout page for Paysha. You guys are the first to see it. DIEM isn't on the demo but I assure you it will be. Wallets are offline but when you pick a currency you get a nice QR code for the address or you can manually send too once those are back up

http://goo.gl/3PbNXM

Wow ur a cheese head? No wonder it all makes sense now ur a fudgepacker fan....  DA BEARS!

There's a Green bay packer fan and a Chicago Bear fan both peeing at the same time. They both get done at the same time an as the Packer fan washes his hands the Bear fan is about to walk out so, the Packer fan says to him, "In green bay they teach us to wash our hands." so the Bear fan says, "In the Chicago they teach us not to piss on our hands.
legendary

http://goo.gl/3PbNXM
Activity: 490
I have come to grips with the fact that there is a thief promoting Crap-e Diem...

I'm just dumping this shitcoin now! Put some LTC up so I can sell this crap-e diem

Grin.
legendary
I think I can quote someone to sum up mine2slow's behavior quite well. Mine2slow himself!

If this keeps on happening day after day, and week and week, and month after month, and year after year, I wonder how many people will really trust crypto-currencies?

I think the point is that noone is surprised by that, because it is true of almost all altcoin releases.
They are all just scams by devs hoping to make a quick buck with either a pre-mine, an insta-mine, or both.
At this point, new alt-coin and new scam alt-coin mean the same thing.

+1  Cool

Half of the BCT forum if full of scams and rip offs. This thread is not the place to post all this shit. They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!

You just look like a sore looser and a CRYBABY!

Really, could not have summed it up better. Thanks for the insight Mine2slow. Now heed your own advice: They have a Scammers thread! USE IT AND LEAVE!
legendary
I just gave away 750K DIEM to IFckMyMom4Real in the Poloniex troll box.  I need more to give away.  I'm QueensGuy on Poloniex.

Very generous.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just gave away 750K DIEM to IFckMyMom4Real in the Poloniex troll box.  I need more to give away.  I'm QueensGuy on Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 322
legendary
nice coin,so generous for promotion,from China?
Do you have any faucets for it?

We have many giveaways going on. The Facebook giveaway is in the OP, as well as 100k to anyone who sets up a faucet to get it started, but I'll send 250,000 to the first one that sends me a link to a live faucet!!
Pages:
Jump to: