Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 16. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nice coin,so generous for promotion,from China?
Do you have any faucets for it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
SWEET!!! Took a nap and woke up to my buy at 6 filled   Grin  That puts me at close to 150mil  My island just got bigger. 

Thanks mine2slow where ever you are.

Pretty sure he's cubes on Poloniex
Ya it's cubes
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
SWEET!!! Took a nap and woke up to my buy at 6 filled   Grin  That puts me at close to 150mil  My island just got bigger. 

Pretty sure he's cubes on Poloniex
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

one or two solid exchanges would be good. too many and people start dumping into the arbitrage.

Agreed. That kills a lot of coins fast. Don't forget, though, DIEM is different. There will be VERY little new supply coming in from mining. It's a trader's coin now
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
one or two solid exchanges would be good. too many and people start dumping into the arbitrage.
Activity: 353
Yeah, we could really use more votes on Mintpal. Maybe we could suggest doing so during giveaways?

Don't forget to do cryptorush vote too. They have some large players on that site as well. i keep mintpal and cryptorush open in dif tabs all day and vote constantly on both. I get 12 votes per hour so it is helping i'm sure.
Activity: 353
Where's all those pumpers with thousands of LTC to hold this coin up?

I sure did hear a lot about how deep their pockets are. Buncha liars! No game! Roll Eyes

Typical pump and dump. altcoin threads always get quiet as the die.

It's so early for this coin, I think you need to settle down a bit.

No big player is going to invest large amounts this early. It needs a little time to grow and show stability. Then the big boys will be in town. Be patient my friend.
legendary
Yeah, we could really use more votes on Mintpal. Maybe we could suggest doing so during giveaways?
Don't forget, you can vote for DIEM - MULTIPLE TIMES PER HOUR!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Voting already till it's appeared here, now DIEM is about in the middle.Let's vote people!

Yep, we are creepin up!! Thanks for voting everyone!!

I just wish Mintpal knew that DIEM is performing so well on LTC markets, the vote is for BTC market, I believe

Send them an email and let them know  Wink

[email protected]

I really think that Mintpal has enough volume to support this coin at BTC levels. It is not Cryptoaltex. The coin is trading at about 1/6th of a Satoshi in LTC, and I do realize that a coin can get "stuck" at 1 satoshi, but not one that has some early momentum going for it. I say bring on the BTC.

At this point, I think everyone will take whatever markets someone is willing to list us on. I'm extremely thankful for the two that took a chance on this coin at the start. You guys are awesome
legendary

Voting already till it's appeared here, now DIEM is about in the middle.Let's vote people!

I just wish Mintpal knew that DIEM is performing so well on LTC markets, the vote is for BTC market, I believe

[email protected]

I really think that Mintpal has enough volume to support this coin at BTC levels. It is not Cryptoaltex. The coin is trading at about 1/6th of a Satoshi in LTC, and I do realize that a coin can get "stuck" at 1 satoshi, but not one that has some early momentum going for it. I say bring on the BTC.
Activity: 91
eminer.pl with a new domain but without my coins Sad
did i miss any statements about all the "lost" coin??

wa are paying manually from cdc.emienr.pl diem.eminer.pl is new. because there were problems that cant be fixed.

ok. thx for answer
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

wa are paying manually from cdc.emienr.pl diem.eminer.pl is new. because there were problems that cant be fixed.
Activity: 91
http://cdc.eminer.pl - mine is back, and fully operational, please set autopayout.

and where the fuck is my 26 mil?HuhHuh?

gave them another try. yesterdays manual payout worked well but not today.
i have autopayout at 100k but nothing happened. now i got a million and manual payout not working. no email Undecided

maybe eminer.pl should get everything working before announcin it again on the thread...

Does anyone know how to compile the client on linux (ubuntu 12.04)?
Sorry for my english  Roll Eyes

The makefile isn't working for you?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to compile the client on linux (ubuntu 12.04)?
Sorry for my english  Roll Eyes

[email protected]
Activity: 378
Embrace change

Activity: 490
Hey Dev

Since we have almost no DIEM buyers.

Tell us about the huge plans you intend to implement so DIEM will make us all wealthy Island owners.

I don't mean Lego island either.

Where will we see Crap-e Diem accepted here signs? Do you think we could get a school bookstore to accept them for
morning protein bars. Ya kno Crap-e diem and all... The best part is you could pay for it in 8 seconds... WOW
Oh wait I could pull a dollar outa my pocket in 3 seconds. Nevermind!

tell us all how we will become quadrillionaire's with Diem... Please do!

And please get the sock puppets back to work... To da moon, over 1 TH/s I love those posts especially.
Pages:
Jump to: