Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 100. (Read 450263 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
You can do solo. Solo is the best solution for the strong network. Next thing we will provide (hope this week) is XDN/FCN-ANYCRYPTONOTE Solo miner.
It is not a big deal to add some stratum software to upcoming XDN/FCN-ANYCRYPTONOTE Solo miner to connect dozens of servers and GPU rigs.
After that, we will add mm support in pools, but i really hope someone will do it for us.

I like solo mining too.

But I dream to connect all my miners together to some kind of pool-similar software.
I don't need complicated soft but simple one with a single task - just to divide a blocks calculation among all my miners.

And it must work in Windows....
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I guess it just seems rushed since you broke all the exchanges and non-minergate pools...
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Updating pools is not an easy job. First, we will introduce solo-merged-miner for XDN+ANYCRYPTONOTE or FCN+ANYCRYPTONOTE mining in solo mode. I hope this week or so.

this is clearly not an easy job yes...
Anyway, i'm ready to test/debug if any help needed.

What was the rush to hardfork? Only giving exchanges two or three days to look at code and now all exchange wallets are borked because they are running the old version. No pools work except minergate because minergate is bytecoin, so every other pool is down because not only was no mergemining pool code available, but the hardfork also broke all the existing mining software? I just don't understand what the rush was...

Good question. But there was no rush. There was a notification long before the HF and we did FCN hardfork first.
Exchanges and services are not affected, they just need to update to the latest XDN version. There are no changes in RPC-API.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16615346
Actually, XDN HF was made 1 month after that notice and actually it was delayed.
You can do solo. Solo is the best solution for the strong network. Next thing we will provide (hope this week) is XDN/FCN-ANYCRYPTONOTE Solo miner.
It is not a big deal to add some stratum software to upcoming XDN/FCN-ANYCRYPTONOTE Solo miner to connect dozens of servers and GPU rigs.
After that, we will add mm support in pools, but i really hope someone will do it for us.
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
$xdn is nothing for the shorters

just keep it and watch it grow
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Same here, win7 x64 just closes !
Show us a log files!

Single core 3Ghz, 2Gb ram
two logs here >https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9x4ed9x64699c5/digitalnotewallet.log?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1cyeflugym783c/digitalnotewallet%202.log?dl=0
Not had time to go thro them yet, but notice my PC CPU is still going for it after prog exits !
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Updating pools is not an easy job. First, we will introduce solo-merged-miner for XDN+ANYCRYPTONOTE or FCN+ANYCRYPTONOTE  mining in solo mode. I hope this week or so.

What was the rush to hardfork? Only giving exchanges two or three days to look at code and now all exchange wallets are borked because they are running the old version. No pools work except minergate because minergate is bytecoin, so every other pool is down because not only was no mergemining pool code available, but the hardfork also broke all the existing mining software? I just don't understand what the rush was...
Activity: 86
Updating pools is not an easy job. First, we will introduce solo-merged-miner for XDN+ANYCRYPTONOTE or FCN+ANYCRYPTONOTE  mining in solo mode. I hope this week or so.

Hello,
I updated daemon to v4.0.0, pool will be up soon, i need to fix block RPC calls in pool soft.

Great,
Will start mining again then.
Thanks.

jthor, pull is not fully fixed yet.
as block version switched to VERSION_3, i need to fix also pool code.

Merged mining will need more updates on pool side, if you will implement mm in your pool before we will provide software you are super cool Smiley

Hi dNote, I am just trying atm to fix issue with cryptonote-universal-pool to be able to start pool again for miners.
About MM, I'm afraid my knowledge is quite unsufficient..
When do you think you will be able to provide a cryptonote-util which could works?
congrats for the great job!

Hello,
I updated daemon to v4.0.0, pool will be up soon, i need to fix block RPC calls in pool soft.

Great,
Thanks.

Merged mining will need more updates on pool side, if you will implement mm in your pool before we will provide software you are super cool Smiley

Hi dNote, I am just trying atm to fix issue with cryptonote-universal-pool to be able to start pool again for miners.
About MM, I'm afraid my knowledge is quite unsufficient..
When do you think you will be able to provide a cryptonote-util which could works?
congrats for the great job!

Hello,

Great,
Thanks.

Hello,

Great,
Thanks.

Hi,
Is there any problems with xdn.poolto.be? All of the mined tokens hasn't come yet.
Thanks & regards.

xdn.poolto.be is on old wrong chain

Hello,
Activity: 74
Hi,
Is there any problems with xdn.poolto.be? All of the mined tokens hasn't come yet.
Thanks & regards.

what pool can be used for wallet mining?
Hi,
Thanks & regards.

Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Hi,
Thanks & regards.
Hi!
Your not the only the waiting for the coins.😐
They are still on the version 3.0.0 from the wallet!
I have a lot of transactions in my history there, but with the old version, they can not be sent.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250

Dear XDN team,

I have a question. I would really like to know what the future plans are. How do you guys expect to promote XDN more and to attract more people. This merged mining does just not put grist to the mill.

Kamikaza

Do you wanna a rate rise?
Just buy a little bit XDN and keep it at least a year.

I would love to see a rise, but i know that this is more a long time run. But do you think it will rise?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Dear XDN team,

I have a question. I would really like to know what the future plans are. How do you guys expect to promote XDN more and to attract more people. This merged mining does just not put grist to the mill.

Kamikaza

Do you wanna a rate rise?
Just buy a little bit XDN and keep it at least a year.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
MG is working, they had DNS split problem, now it solved.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Hi!
Is at least any pool right at the moment running?
Minergate has technical issue, xdn.poolto.be shows me a lot of transactions,
but none arrives, think their pool runs probably still on the old version.
Any suggestions where i can still mine?
Thank you!
Activity: 597
Merit: 250

Dear XDN team,

Kamikaza
Pages:
Jump to: