Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 145. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I just wanted to say high.. I have been watching this coin for some time now and like where it is heading. At first I just mined a few to test out the deposit feature. I ended up keeping my miners pointed at it. I will continue to mine and watch this coin. good luck
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
New update to the video logo https://vid.me/t6bg

Leave your feedback below.

Donations @ "xdn.io/name/DigitalNote Nan" Thank you.
Original Post: http://digitalnotetalk.org/forum/digitalnote-vidme
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Happy New Year!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello to everyone,

Here is a small update to the video logo. https://vid.me/JToz

I apologize for not providing updates sooner. I will get to your suggestions as soon as I can. Feel free to add more of your feedback below.

I'm still accepting donations at "xdn.io/name/DigitalNote Nan" thank you for your support.
Original post here:http://digitalnotetalk.org/forum/digitalnote-vidme
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
xdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdn
Happy New Year 2016xdn dNote !
xdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdnxdn

Some DigitalNote blockchain banking stats:

print_stat
Block height: 204130
Block difficulty: 6051868
Total coins in network:  6852352043.45806970
Total coins on deposits: 128746991.16078958 (1.87887298%)
Amount of active coins:  6723605052.29728012 (98.12112701%)
Total interest paid: 340622.19806256

After XDN API introduction developers will able to interact with XDN blockchain and use all DigitalNote features (and new upcoming features too) in their applications: Private messages, Blockchain banking, etc

They will be doing bespoken developments for Nuclear Energy Sites and other critical industrial structures across the UK …
Industrial Scale Blockchain The first and only platform for ensuring the integrity of systems, networks and data at industrial scale : https://guardtime.com/

" Guardtime and Future Cities Catapult, the UK-based centre of excellence for smart city innovation, today announce a partnership to develop blockchain based cybersecurity solutions for UK critical infrastructure. The partnership will initially focus on building prototype applications to enhance resiliency, security and reliability of critical infrastructure, including projects on flood defense systems, nuclear power and the electricity distribution grid.

Matthew Johnson, Chief Technology Officer of Guardtime said,"As the world becomes more connected critical infrastructure will be even more exposed to cyberattack and today those tasked with defending infrastructure do not have the tools they need to guarantee the integrity of that infrastructure. We are thrilled to be working with Future Cities Catapult to design new blockchain based security solutions that can guarantee a level of operational resiliency not previously possible."

Dr Catherine Mulligan, head of Digital Strategy and Economics at Future Cities Catapult added, "Guardtime's unique permissioned blockchain approach to large scale system integrity has tremendous potential to enhance the security of UK critical infrastructure and we are excited to work with the Guardtime team to build solutions that will play a key part in the government's industrial strategy and showcase to the world how cities can be smarter in the future."

The partnership will address the concerns highlighted in a recent report by Chatham House, a UK think-tank, that highlighted cybersecurity concerns around nuclear power plants, with the industry harbouring a "culture of denial" about the risk of cyber hacking with many failing to protect themselves against digital attacks. " http://news.sys-con.com/node/3603345

XDN has already features that could be adapted to fit many different uses requiring blockchain interaction and secure or private message passing …
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Devs de you have some news about the project? and what do you think about create a site like just-dice for create demand of the coin?
I think the developers will implement something interesting in the near future Smiley
Activity: 373
Devs de you have some news about the project? and what do you think about create a site like just-dice for create demand of the coin?

Yep, for instance, MoneroDice has a large number of wages daily. I'm not sure it creates demand for the coin itself, but in any case this can be a good way to give at least some use cases.
legendary
Activity: 966
To be clear:

1. Proof of activity is a hard and big work we are doing, may take long time to implement,  but when done, XDN network security will be superior. Again, it is very Big work with major network update.
2. New industrial wallet with new RPC API to make XDN REALLY scalable and avoid all problems and bottlenecks we can see in Bitcoin (with large tx number)
3. New RPC API itself (as a part of new industrial-services wallet) - we are researching and developing API, looking close on all CryptoNote-Bitcoin cryptos.
4. Improvements of current GUI wallet, includes new kind of messaging feature - XDN Channels.
5. New XDN messages feature itself (probably with web application)
6. Professional wallet wrappers for remote-mobile  wallet control based on remote wallet auth and HTML based clients.
7. Tons of small improvements and UI features _0<

Awesome, thank you for the update. Not pushing, but do you have any timeframe for the next release?
So you are working on core features and platform accessibility, right? Also, how can RPC API make XDN scalable if it's more about network characteristics?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I am still holding too... but hard time for XDN :-(.
Mining is now too expensive (electricity cost in France) : i stopped too re:-(.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
To be clear:

1. Proof of activity is a hard and big work we are doing, may take long time to implement,  but when done, XDN network security will be superior. Again, it is very Big work with major network update.
2. New industrial wallet with new RPC API to make XDN REALLY scalable and avoid all problems and bottlenecks we can see in Bitcoin (with large tx number)
3. New RPC API itself (as a part of new industrial-services wallet) - we are researching and developing API, looking close on all CryptoNote-Bitcoin cryptos.
4. Improvements of current GUI wallet, includes new kind of messaging feature - XDN Channels.
6. Professional wallet wrappers for remote-mobile  wallet control based on remote wallet auth and HTML based clients.

As you may noticed  we make BIG announces not very often. The main reason is to provide a really stable and completely usable product. And DigitalNote runs great.
We don`t need vanity, we need the #1 crypto with no bottlenecks and security issues.
I enjoy everything about DigitalNote - now day prices provide additional decentralization of XDN coin units.
Now we can see about 300mln XDN on sale for under 100 satoshi price. That is about 5% of ever generated coins and that is only for under 100 satoshi price. We can see much more XDN for sale on higher prices.
Compared to Monero XMR, where ALL coins on sale for ALL prices is less than 5% of current coins supply.

We have a great project that will go much much farther than all of us can imagine.

XDN is working great, and without wasting time on speculations we better will work on DigitalNote improvements. _0<

thank your for the clear statement. i am still holding. only stopped mining.
To be clear:

As you may noticed  we make BIG announces not very often. The main reason is to provide a really stable and completely usable product. And DigitalNote runs great.
We don`t need vanity, we need the #1 crypto with no bottlenecks and security issues.
I enjoy everything about DigitalNote - now day prices provide additional decentralization of XDN coin units.
Now we can see about 300mln XDN on sale for under 100 satoshi price. That is about 5% of ever generated coins and that is only for under 100 satoshi price. We can see much more XDN for sale on higher prices.
Compared to Monero XMR, where ALL coins on sale for ALL prices is less than 5% of current coins supply.

We have a great project that will go much much farther than all of us can imagine.

XDN is working great, and without wasting time on speculations we better will work on DigitalNote improvements. _0<

legendary
What are the upcoming large features? Proof of activity was an intriguing one.

and they posted this info at the end of this summer.

DigitalNote XDN crypto messages 2.0. Upcoming infochain and crypto channels.

Very soon (Autumn 2015) we will introduce DigitalNote XDN crypto messages version 2.0.

I will explain it here. Now DigitalNote has an untraceable crypto messages feature.

Encryption process is based on recipient`s private key. Only recipient can decrypt his message with his private key. That makes XDN messages very secure, even the message sender can`t decrypt his message.

Now we use recipient`s private key, so users can`t share their messages, unless they want their XDN to be moved from their wallets wink

With XDN crypto messages 2.0 we will add an ability to encrypt your message with recipient`s tracking key.

By sharing your tracking key you will make all your crypto messages availible for decryption for the entire world, but your XDN will still be safe and secure, because your of your private key.

I will describe two use cases of DigitalNote XDN crypto messages 2.0.

Crypto channels. Like CryptoTwitter.

Imagine, some guy decide to start his crypto channel, based on XDN blockchain. He needs to share his DigitalNote address and tracking key for that address. So he will receive some small income with messages and he can share his channel on some web frontend service.

Infochain. Information sharing.

Imagine, some group of people or one man decide to share some encrypted information in one moment of time. They only need to make their tracking key public and after that the entire world will have an ability to decrypt and read that information.

We are working on XDN core improvements, a near event is a release of new enterprise level RPC-API, so web and mobile application developers could start with DigitalNote applications. DigitalNote mobile client will be introduced this year, we are working on it, but core is our priority.

When XDN core improvements and RPC-API will be done (this month) there will be a stage of XDN services integration.
And we will announce "light" mobile clients based on new PRC-API this year.

Soon we will launch DigitalNote XDN locals with all languages translation and local communities interactions, there we will need your help with German translation, thank you.
legendary

this was promised:

Quote from: dNote on September 19, 2015, 11:28:43 AM
Before the end of this year we are planing to introduce DigitalNote Proof-of-activity.
That is PoW + PoS.
PoS part will be based on XDN blockchain banking deposits.
PoS part will have an additional reward = 150 XDN.

For everyone to understand:

1. XDN will be much more secure than any other CryptoNote cryptocurrency. DigitalNote will be resistant against a numerous types of attacks.
2. Stakeholders with deposited XDN will receive an additional interest for staying online and securing network.
3. We are working on industrial kind of DigitalNote core improvements, that will be introduced very soon with the new RPC-API and further going improvements. 
4. New core improvements will be able to handle an extreme number of transactions and connections and Proof-of-activity security will elevate DigitalNote to industrial enterprise level.
5. We are always working on core and new features and improvements, you will know about it soon.

i am not sure if something really is going to happen.
Hello dnote ,

In general , I think we are going very good and I look forward to all details good or better . At some point , we will be able to blitz-add a handful of easily
accessible markets to create an economy with intrinsic and real value on cultural and material goods and services ; the prospects of a vision is so much
greater with an assuring technology that can back the actions up … We appreciate the great qualities XDN is going to bring comprehensively to the 'table' .

Just read something about : " Most altcoins are still not patched against the openssl strict DER encoding exploit … "
I am wondering if that possibly affects ours , I am quite sure that you know more or can quickly check for that ,
and reassure us here briefly if that should be a matter of any concern or worry to be had .
In the meanwhile , let's get some real UX ( User eXperience ) feedback .

Is the wallet stable ; xdnchain updating fast , transacting easy enough ?

According to our overview, wallet is pretty stable, there are some minor issues with transaction history, we will solve it in next releases, but now we are focused on BIG thing.

XDN transactions are the most size efficient among all CryptoNote coins, XDN blockchain is the most lightweight blockchain of all CryptoNote coins too.

No dust and very fast sync from 1 to 194000+ block.

In other words blockchain and network itself runs perfect.

But we have a HUGE work to do with wallets and clients.

Now you can see a skeleton of DigitalNote and some basic wallet functions. The door is open and i believe now days early adopters will stay with lots of benefits after all  XDN updates in 2015/2016 year.

XDN supply causes big price fluctuations and we will see it in future too, making trading business much more spectacular.

Stay tuned, duck will fly very high.
In the meanwhile , let's get some real UX ( User eXperience ) feedback .

Is the wallet stable ; xdnchain updating fast , transacting easy enough ?

Jump to: