Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 147. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 252
BTC doubled its price ; few people sold their XDN ; most are holding ; a handful of BTC goes a long way up on our main exchanges .
XDN at 20 sats at $460 per BTC is roughly the same as 40 sats at $250 . XDN has been improved and is going to consolidate itself ,
it will multiply its value , that is why real investors care & keep holding ; it's not worth selling , buying more is smart & wise …
If someone wants a good amount of XDN , 10BTC push the price to 100 sats ; we know it can explode anytime upwards ; it will be great
Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin has an extreme price volatility now, actually price rising,
I can see an "average" 0.000103$ price now on coinmarketcap.

I believe people are holding XDN.

We keep our dev work. Wait for the new features we are working on.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
20 satoshi on Poloniex!!! If you dump some(just a little) coins , it ll be 4 satoshi Smiley
legendary
Thank you, all of our time we try to spend on development. We are observing all cryptonote family cryptos and other parts of crypto scene.
All new updates will be very major. Also we always take care of PoA development.

Latest DigitalNote XDN blockchain banking stats:

print_stat
Block height: 184459
Block difficulty: 6800014
Total coins in network:  6849142841.27062376
Total coins on deposits: 176788456.02488987 (2.58117636%)
Amount of active coins:  6672354385.24573389 (97.41882363%)
Total interest paid: 81976.42418969

P.S. We are a bit late witth RPC auth because of rethinking XDN daemon for industrial type of wallets and services.

Where are the all coins? I haven't see much coin on exchanges. Everybody holding?
Thank you, all of our time we try to spend on development. We are observing all cryptonote family cryptos and other parts of crypto scene.
All new updates will be very major. Also we always take care of PoA development.

Latest DigitalNote XDN blockchain banking stats:

print_stat
Block height: 184459
Block difficulty: 6800014
Total coins in network:  6849142841.27062376
Total coins on deposits: 176788456.02488987 (2.58117636%)
Amount of active coins:  6672354385.24573389 (97.41882363%)
Total interest paid: 81976.42418969

P.S. We are a bit late witth RPC auth because of rethinking XDN daemon for industrial type of wallets and services.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Working very hard on XDN new features, please, give us a time for the implementation and all tests. XDN run like clockwork.

Couldn't agree more with the above quote. XDN presents itself very professionally and runs like a clock.

Loving the current prices.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
ty for -p  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
help my i can't deposite my XDN  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I put in my simplewallet : transfer 0 [Base Addresss] [amount] [Payment_Id] = Error : unexpected end of arguments

a little help would be welcome

THX  Kiss Kiss

Try adding -p before the payment id. The syntax has changed since the original CN one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

what about progress sir ?

Working very hard on XDN new features, please, give us a time for the implementation and all tests. XDN run like clockwork.

You have been very active and transparent and I have all the faith in you as a dev. You have moved this coin far since last year and its been a very interesting ride. Keep it up.
Activity: 59
help my i can't deposite my XDN  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I put in my simplewallet : transfer 0 [Base Addresss] [amount] [Payment_Id] = Error : unexpected end of arguments

a little help would be welcome

THX  Kiss Kiss
legendary

That's good . This coin has an active dev.
Activity: 9
looking forward, dNote! we all love XDN!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I like this coin because I can just set the miner in the wallet and let it sit for a couple days and comeback and BOOM there is more XDN there lol Love this coin and hope to see big things from it in the future Wink Cheers
What is the fastest way load wallets into new computers to avoid long sync times? Is there a place to download a recent blockchain before importing .keys and .wallets?
Thank you!

I just imported my private key on a new wallet on OSX and synched … Shocked ;
the entire xdn block chain updated in 3 minutes from 0 blocks to 182k++ .

I think that is really fast and awesome enough , don't you think alike ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Before the end of this year we are planing to introduce DigitalNote Proof-of-activity.
That is PoW + PoS.
PoS part will be based on XDN blockchain banking deposits.
PoS part will have an additional reward = 150 XDN.

For everyone to understand:

1. XDN will be much more secure than any other CryptoNote cryptocurrency. DigitalNote will be resistant against a numerous types of attacks.
2. Stakeholders with deposited XDN will receive an additional interest for staying online and securing network.
3. We are working on industrial kind of DigitalNote core improvements, that will be introduced very soon with the new RPC-API and further going improvements. 
4. New core improvements will be able to handle an extreme number of transactions and connections and Proof-of-activity security will elevate DigitalNote to industrial enterprise level.
5. We are always working on core and new features and improvements, you will know about it soon.

I just sent 1001 XDN to an exchange ; 
receiving went through smooth & fast .
What is the problem ?
Maybe only Ubuntu Linux related ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

Time to upgrade to 14.10?  Obviously 14.04 won't work natively, as boost 1.54 is the default.
The GUI wallet work fine with Ubuntu 14.04
[/quote]

Does it compile fine?
[/quote]
I hanen't compile theses sources (GUI wallet).
Activity: 35
Merit: 11

Does it compile fine?

I can compile it, but the wallet crashes with this:

/cryptonote/src/cryptonote_core/Currency.cpp:91: uint64_t cryptonote::Currency::calculateInterest(uint64_t, uint32_t) const: Assertion `m_depositMinTerm <= term && term <= m_depositMaxTerm' failed.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

Hey! 

Is there a version of Ubuntu or linux that the gui wallet is known to compile well on?

Seems to get pretty cranky on Ubuntu 14.04, and I did upgrade boost to 1.55.

wallet closes unexpectedly.  Error over minimum / maximum interest variable.

Time to upgrade to 14.10?  Obviously 14.04 won't work natively, as boost 1.54 is the default.
Jump to: