Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 153. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
what is hashrate rally ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
wow ,look price @bittrex  Shocked
Yes, just a short time.
An explaination ?
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
wow ,look price @bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
print_stat
Block height: 163368
Block difficulty: 5398563
Total coins in network:  6845898780.07750121
Total coins on deposits: 187768707.00481699 (2.74279116%)
Amount of active coins:  6658130073.07268422 (97.25720883%)
Total interest paid: 1332.67219545
hello what is blockchain deposit ? is it same as pos system ?

edit:i got it but not completely and i want to ask something will you increase the deposit interest rate ?

DigitalNote blockchain banking deposit is not the same as PoS.
DigitalNote is a Proof-of-work cryptocurrency.

Deposit is a "lock" of XDN. Interest rate depends on deposit time.

Deposit interest is a source of new XDN emission - new generated notes, not mining, but "locking".

In future we will implement Proof-of-Activity (PoA) on the top of deposits, so staying online with deposited XDN will give you an additional XDN (Deposit interest rate increase here).

DigitalNote generation:

Mining - 150 XDN minimum block reward + transaction fee
Deposit interest - 0.4 to 1.094% annual

In future there gonna be an additional XDN rewards for PoA deposits.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello what is blockchain deposit ? is it same as pos system ?

edit:i got it but not completely and i want to ask something will you increase the deposit interest rate ?
On September 10 we will introduce the new hashrate rally rules.
On September 15 there will be a start of Hashrate rally.
print_stat
Block height: 162535
Block difficulty: 5737488
Total coins in network:  6845773844.18488094
Total coins on deposits: 187567308.00481699 (2.73989927%)
Amount of active coins:  6658206536.18006395 (97.26010072%)
Total interest paid: 1332.27186212
QR codes for DigitalNote address on XDN.IO http://xdn.io/digitalname/demo
Is XDN foundation gone AWOL? Someone on reddit was asking if they've completely disappeared:
https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalNote/comments/3iemzz/xdn_foundation/

XDN foundation have never been a part of XDN development team.
I guess they still may make some backstage DigitalNote promotion.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is XDN foundation gone AWOL? Someone on reddit was asking if they've completely disappeared:
https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalNote/comments/3iemzz/xdn_foundation/
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

This seems like a decent incentive to the coin. It would be a matter of getting people who allow the use of digital currency to test this feature to ensure it works. Very nice.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
I could up mine to Mega if you want …
For sure you can, and i guess community will appreciate that.
But still direct sync is a way to go because of security reasons.
XDN blockchain is very lightweight because there is no dust and after more than a year there are only about 160000 blocks.
"XDN generation transactions" are small too compared to any other CryptoNote cryptocurrency. We are focused on blockchain performance and scalability long before XDN launch with other blockchain technologies.
So XDN blockchain is quick to sync and you stay protected if you make a common digitalnote network synchronization.
If you make some blockchain copies for community download i suggest to use PGP signature.
By the way we will implement a very cool "Digital Person" feature (OpenID-DigitalName-PGP-XDN blockchain) - on xdn.io and DigitalNote blockchain with "XDN infochain" functions.

Summer was sunny, work was hard, autumn XDN features harvest will be significant.

I agree , it is always better to sync from within the xdn-wallet , it's quite fast … certainly faster than with most other blockchain based coins of decent age .

However , here are my links , I uploaded today my blockchain file
blocks.dat https://mega.nz/#!PwRHXZTI!kauakqC9YnfasYPEiX9wDQbmZUPNF-awySZurMmuEpQ
and the small blockindexes.dat file https://mega.nz/#!7kZkmDSB!snjzLIsc0ioOBSfDP0yJeqikW-ePzZ0_fzb7oRDld74

just in case someone would want to do it otherwise … feel free to dl , I was using the files on a OSX system ; check for virus or malware .

As dNote says and anyone serious is surely seconding that as well , for full security reason , you should not trust anyone else than the distributed system ; it takes some hours to completely sync XDN , but in many other coins syncing the entire chain may take even days .

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
Activity: 76
Merit: 43
If there are some JS folks around here? its gonna be cool to see some service like preev.com for DigitalNote and also
DigitalNote vs oil would be great Wink
In a few year its gonna be DigitalNote vs Green Energy price calc  Grin

I could probably whip up something in PHP if you want.

I don't currently have time to help, but I am a programmer.  I did PHP for many years.  I'm now doing Node.js.  Before you start building this in PHP, I would recommend that you try the Meteor.js tutorial first.

https://www.meteor.com/tutorials/blaze/creating-an-app

Meteor could make a preev.com replica fairly easy to build. Ether way I think this is a great idea.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If there are some JS folks around here? its gonna be cool to see some service like preev.com for DigitalNote and also
In a few year its gonna be DigitalNote vs Green Energy price calc  Grin

I could probably whip up something in PHP if you want.
In a few year its gonna be DigitalNote vs Green Energy price calc  Grin

For sure you can, and i guess community will appreciate that.
But still direct sync is a way to go because of security reasons.
XDN blockchain is very lightweight because there is no dust and after more than a year there are only about 160000 blocks.
"XDN generation transactions" are small too compared to any other CryptoNote cryptocurrency. We are focused on blockchain performance and scalability long before XDN launch with other blockchain technologies.
So XDN blockchain is quick to sync and you stay protected if you make a common digitalnote network synchronization.
If you make some blockchain copies for community download i suggest to use PGP signature.
By the way we will implement a very cool "Digital Person" feature (OpenID-DigitalName-PGP-XDN blockchain) - on xdn.io and DigitalNote blockchain with "XDN infochain" functions.

Summer was sunny, work was hard, autumn XDN features harvest will be significant.

Activity: 269
Merit: 252
There is no new blockchain file yet for a separate download, but network sync is pretty fast.
We are going to launch DigitalNote website, wiki and other XDN services in the beginning of September with good download section.

Jump to: