Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 22. (Read 450214 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

DigitalNote / ETH trading is here and it's
never been simpler.

https://twitter.com/XDNCommunity/status/933733591032500224
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
hoping for the day the ducks will truly fly...

This is a coin with great potential. Listed in major exchanges. It would fly if dev showed up...

Hi!

I think a natural growth, like at the moment, it's much better.
Imagine there were big lots available at this time, then all small buyers or miners would have no chance,
and XDN would also only be used as a speculative object.
You could almost say, fortunately the ico did not work, otherwise we would be under full control of some whales.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Thank you for recommending UltraNote. We do really appreciate it.

still waiting?
move forward, guys!

Switch to Ultranotes or Lanthaneum.
See the difference.

I tried Ultranotes out of curiosity. You can only use command line wallet / mining.
 EmbarrassedEverything crashed after 1 hour. Embarrassed

I stick to XDN, but IF you are looking for another option
try XSH, they also have private chat option
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

This is a coin with great potential. Listed in major exchanges. It would fly if dev showed up...
How long has been DigitalNote in existence? Is it more than a year already? I mean this thing should be going up now if more people have already known about its existence. I am just wondering if there is ever any chance this would go boom.

Hi!

Almost three and a half years!
But your completely correct, a major problem is that hardly anyone knows about it.

At the moment there are about 6500 miners, in the reddit 2500 users, that is not really much at about 1250 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
How long has been DigitalNote in existence? Is it more than a year already? I mean this thing should be going up now if more people have already known about its existence. I am just wondering if there is ever any chance this would go boom.
I am trying to check for any possibility that the devs and team behind digital note will be able to make this coin usable as digital currency that has purchasing power. Do you have any ideas whether this will happen or not?

Things are looking pretty bleak as it is, being listed on polo is a huge accomplishment.  It's unfortunate they couldn't get this off the ground.  

Hi!

Sorry, but is it possible that you are a bit confused?

DigitalNote XDN is not DNotes NOTE  Smiley

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XDN-to-BTC

Lol funny thing about word of mouth.  Someone actually told me it was the same coin, glad I didn't do an arb on the two lol

thank you for clearing that up!

You are welcome!
Everything is not so easy these days, but better it happened here than at Bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I am trying to check for any possibility that the devs and team behind digital note will be able to make this coin usable as digital currency that has purchasing power. Do you have any ideas whether this will happen or not?

Things are looking pretty bleak as it is, being listed on polo is a huge accomplishment.  It's unfortunate they couldn't get this off the ground. 

Hi!

DigitalNote XDN is not DNotes NOTE  Smiley

Lol funny thing about word of mouth.  Someone actually told me it was the same coin, glad I didn't do an arb on the two lol

thank you for clearing that up!

Things are looking pretty bleak as it is, being listed on polo is a huge accomplishment.  It's unfortunate they couldn't get this off the ground. 

Hi!

Lol funny thing about word of mouth.  Someone actually told me it was the same coin, glad I didn't do an arb on the two lol

Hi!

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
reserve indonesia please
taking bets on if NOTE https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note will exit pump before polo removes it....
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Thank you for recommending UltraNote. We do really appreciate it.

still waiting?
move forward, guys!

See the difference.

still waiting?
move forward, guys!

See the difference.

Many are still clinging to this coin and as long as there active participants in the community, no amount of FUD will dissolve that. I should say we just hold on to the said coin and we will be able to reap its fruits in the near future.

Hi!

Well spoken!
Let's see what the future holds for us.
They have to advertise here, otherwise nobody notice then.  Wink
still waiting?
move forward, guys!

See the difference.

Many are still clinging to this coin and as long as there active participants in the community, no amount of FUD will dissolve that. I should say we just hold on to the said coin and we will be able to reap its fruits in the near future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
still waiting?
move forward, guys!

See the difference.

"The Truth Is Out There"
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
still waiting?