Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 20. (Read 450214 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I have had XDN for years.
It is great to see that this special project is finally appreciated!
I did not have any patience with most projects, but fortunately with XDN  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
what is this project ? what other project is compared to? verge , vertcoin ? what can i use xdn for ?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

It should at least beat BCN, this coin has inovating tech
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It did well today, soon it could beat XVG, due to the supply!
Activity: 96
Hi!

DigitalNote XDN is now available in the new Freewallet Online Multi Wallet!
This means you can easily store, receive, send or exchange your XDN,
regardless of hardware or operating systems, only a access to the internet is needed!

https://app.freewallet.org/
Good info for us, thanks for sharing message ,27% pump tady ,very good .

That is good news indeed it is very nice for the app to have XDN one of their supporting coins to have wallets to be used on their website. I am much impressed with the said application. More to come for XDN and hoping to get to the moon faster.
This is an undervalued coin. We need to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 217
bounty branch in Russian is?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi!

regardless of hardware or operating systems, only a access to the internet is needed!

That is good news indeed it is very nice for the app to have XDN one of their supporting coins to have wallets to be used on their website. I am much impressed with the said application. More to come for XDN and hoping to get to the moon faster.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Hi!

@dNote
The crypto market is exploding, XDN took a jump today, people are investing in almost all coins, I think you should reconsider to show up...
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Hi!

Activity: 1
Is it dead, or dying?
Wallet is not syncing. Any working nodes please?!
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
developers are still engaged in this coin?
chat, telegram?
Activity: 56
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?

I think the DEV is accumulating XDN at current prices, when he show up, new rally to go
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Hi, is the dev still behind this project? Does anybody here know where can I get more info about this coin development. Thanks in advance.
Maybe DEV of this coin have already left , but there still someone working on it, @mjg-1 ,you can follow this dude ,he is manager a campaign of this coin on facebook, maybe you can call him New DEV.

Hi!

I think that was misunderstood.
I am not a dev  Smiley
but a community member, the dev team is the same as always.
Hi, is the dev still behind this project? Does anybody here know where can I get more info about this coin development. Thanks in advance.
Maybe DEV of this coin have already left , but there still someone working on it, @mjg-1 ,you can follow this dude ,he is manager a campaign of this coin on facebook, maybe you can call him New DEV.

Is @mjg-1 is developing? Or marketing?
Activity: 108

XDN Christmas Campaign will start on the first day of December 2017 until 24 December 2017.
Givingaway a total of 48,000 XDN to 240 participants.
Good luck!

https://twitter.com/XDNCommunity/status/936320913997430785

http://xdndigitalnote.com/news/digitalnote-christmas-presents/

So what exactly are we expected to do to get this giveaway??

Hi!

It's very simple.
Every day a new post will appear, without a fixed time,
and this until the 24th of december,
and the first 10 comments to the post get each 200XDN.

200XDN? Just 0.5 USD in the price now, i don't think it can give everyone an incentive to do it ,you can use that time to join an airdrop or join a signature campaign ,but everyone hold XDN should to retweet news about XDN

Hi!

You do not need to retweet anything, it's on facebook.
It's to try out the DigtialNote functions, you need at least 151XDN to use the deposit function,
and the rest is to test the messages function.

Also its not only 200XDN, its 200x10x23+x'mas factor.
If you are fast enough and sleepless, you can win 24 times.
thanks for you explanation, but i did not use facebook, what to do? any twitter campaign? i think more people follow with interest BTC use twitter then facebook?  Smiley

Hi!

Sorry for the delay.
There are no more promotions this year, but for next year, twitter is definitely with on our list.
Thanks for you reply, there is 20 days left for 2017, so maybe twitter campaign will come out soon , waiting for it ,and i will join .keep an eye on this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: