Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 17. (Read 450261 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
DigitalNote is almost in top100 in coinmarketcap, it has a good volume and its price is low. I am in...
Activity: 23
is the coin delisted on bittrex? how about the hitbtc withdraws?

this coin is not delisted, this coin is confirmed. bittrex traiding is more official. XDN has a great future. all people said it will dump hard. it never happend. people made profits, and they sold. it still high right now it is 0,03$ and soon it will be 0,3$ and 3$. only strong holders will get great profits. not people who say it is scam, sell, dump. do not trust TROLLBOX on exchanges and any other shit. i hope bitcointalk wont delete this message.
Activity: 21
Have you noticed ultranote.org'S XUN? Its a really nice alternative to XDN Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
is the coin delisted on bittrex? how about the hitbtc withdraws?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
These two days XDN volatility,if we bought at a low point, we can earn more XDN, thanks to the community members mjg-1 have been working hard on XDN, hope i can get more coins in coming days
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
what about XDN gives it value to you? what makes XDN stand out technically, whether cerebral of material, that makes you believe? thanks Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
How can I tell when my XDN Wallet has been 100% synched? 
Activity: 151
coinmarketcap even writes:
Bittrex   XDN/BTC   *** 1,887 BTC
*** Price/Volume Excluded - Outlier Detected

i think its time to sell everything if you still have xdn.

Outlier mean bots??
Activity: 70
Why has the volume of bittrex been delisted on coinmarketcap, and outlier detected?
Activity: 38
This thing is off to the moon.

Looks like a very interesting coin, the only worrying thing for me is the talk about development ceasing.

The thing is as pointed out, the team still seems active on social media.
It'll make a sharp return to earth once it hits the moon too. Be careful...

This coin rally in the last few days surprised me tho I saw it coming when it hit 20 sat. Another coin with same potential is a Noble Coin. The coin is still very cheap and building a momentum right now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Looks like a very interesting coin, the only worrying thing for me is the talk about development ceasing.

It'll make a sharp return to earth once it hits the moon too. Be careful...
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
why such a difference in price bittrex/hitbtc ?

Because funds can't be withdrawn from hitbtc currently.

I see no announcement that HitBtc froze withdrawals. Can you confirm this information? Have you link to source, please?

failed to withdraw from hitbtc for almost 5-7 days
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
why such a difference in price bittrex/hitbtc ?

Because funds can't be withdrawn from hitbtc currently.

I see no announcement that HitBtc froze withdrawals. Can you confirm this information? Have you link to source, please?
Activity: 5
I always trust you i buy !!! Grin
Activity: 140

Activity: 2
I would like to ask you to ask God, how can XDN from the wallet recharge to the B network transactions, thank you!
Activity: 2
Ask you God, DigitalNote (XDN currency) B network trading platform how can send currency, please consult, thank you first
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
new money flowing in Altcoins, low satoshi value so it's easy to buy XDN, but people doesn't know what they are buying, a dead project, so pumper gets in the game to attract new buyer, and the coin keeps pumping... be careful.

I should have kept my stash with this massive pump, I would have made a insane profit...
Activity: 162
When there are problems to synchronize the wallets, nobody responds. it is always other members of the community who help. If it were not for them, XDN would have disappeared.
The biggest problem is that many of they have already tired and gone to other currencies.
Activity: 87
dnote one of many?

xdn - "three new team members brought on-board" - June 04, 2015
Pages:
Jump to: