Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 33. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Haha nope , I think 400 is realistic for now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Looks promising! bought some on bittrex and waiting for price push now Grin it will be 1000 Satoshi in next 2 days.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
its just P&D coin Undecided
Selling anything that is this cheap is a huge mistake.

Look at the current market conditions, the volume, and amount of new money pouring in. These markets are on fire and xdn could hit 10 cents in a matter of hours. not saying it will but the potential is there as it is with all alts(with exception of the alts that are more than $5 each).

Holding is how you become rich. Listen to fud and the rich get richer.

Sell and guys like me buys millions on the cheap then sell it back to you @ 10x value.

The xdn tech is great and if dnote doesnt make contact soon, the project will be taken over. Think of alts as small startups in the .com boom. If the idea is great, the tech is great and it has a name as great as DigitalNote then the potential for VC money to take advantage of a great situation is pretty high.
Do what you want, but in the end, XDN for a fraction of a penny is a good bet in my book.

On second thought, anyone with takeover aspirations PM me and lets talk about projects worthy of dumping a few BTC's into to make million$ on the re-release valuation. Using hired gun type devs to add what ever features we want. 
Note: I am talking about taking over projects that will benefit from the BTC injection and help the community. The million$ of profit are just a bonus :-)
this coin is not that cheap. still falling.
falling ? Smiley) well let's see.
Activity: 97
Selling anything that is this cheap is a huge mistake.

Look at the current market conditions, the volume, and amount of new money pouring in. These markets are on fire and xdn could hit 10 cents in a matter of hours. not saying it will but the potential is there as it is with all alts(with exception of the alts that are more than $5 each).

Holding is how you become rich. Listen to fud and the rich get richer.

Sell and guys like me buys millions on the cheap then sell it back to you @ 10x value.

The xdn tech is great and if dnote doesnt make contact soon, the project will be taken over. Think of alts as small startups in the .com boom. If the idea is great, the tech is great and it has a name as great as DigitalNote then the potential for VC money to take advantage of a great situation is pretty high.
Do what you want, but in the end, XDN for a fraction of a penny is a good bet in my book.

On second thought, anyone with takeover aspirations PM me and lets talk about projects worthy of dumping a few BTC's into to make million$ on the re-release valuation. Using hired gun type devs to add what ever features we want. 
Note: I am talking about taking over projects that will benefit from the BTC injection and help the community. The million$ of profit are just a bonus :-)
this coin is not that cheap. still falling.
The dev is very active , of course , not here !
69% on coinpayment , 31% more to be able to be listed on coinpayment and after it is listed , the price will be double or triple in a very short time.

Join the dev team here : https://digitalnote.ryver.com/index.html#
http://xdndigitalnote.com/digitalnote/listing-xdn-coinpayments/

Buy now before it's too late Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1364
Nice price rise these days ! Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Just figured I would post this in here so you guys have another option for a coin like this.. I'm not trying to troll.. i hold a good amount of both XDN and BXC.. we have active development and should be releasing Deposits 2.0 shortly.. Deposits 2.0 will be spreading your interest payments out every 2 weeks vs. 1 lump sum.. anyway just thought you guys would like to check it out..

Royalties Main thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxry-royalties-cryptonote-upto-15-interest-on-deposits-2046563

Join slack
https://royalties.herokuapp.com/

Pool
www.xrypool.co

Exchange
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XRY_BTC
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
no dev , nothing .
Just like a cancer  , you don't die immediately , you die slowly day by day .
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I found about 600k in an old wallet. Do you guys think it will go up again soon? To like 200-300 sats or did I miss my chance to dump?

If you sell, it will go down.

If you do not sell, it will go up.

Or vice versa.
Activity: 62
I found about 600k in an old wallet. Do you guys think it will go up again soon? To like 200-300 sats or did I miss my chance to dump?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
ICCO coins have returned to owners in hitbtc, until now it's holding quite well, did not expect this, will it keep holding? looks promising...
Activity: 112
32/1000 votes already on https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Please consider voting to list the coin on coinpayments.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
What are the advantages over Aeon and other cryptonote coins ?
Activity: 79
I think this coin has potential to do very well it just need some support from every.  And keep the post active everyday and it will be great
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
At last, after 2 months, received an answer from Poloniex, let's see if it runs smothly:

Code:
Unfortunately this is a delisted currency and to process this withdrawal we will have to manually start and sync the wallet.

Because of this it will take longer than usual to process this transaction, as soon as we sync the wallet we will attempt to process your withdrawal, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you kindly provide an address for transfer?

Best regards,
Jessie

Poloniex Support

Anyone else received their coins from Polo?
legendary
Activity: 1364
For now all cryptos are going to hell....
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
With ICCO near the end, it's sinking again... Embarrassed

It is normal,this coin has already give us enough profit. we can wait for it next dump , buy some cheaper coin at N sats. and wait for next big pump Grin

i think the next big pump has begun Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
With ICCO near the end, it's sinking again... Embarrassed

It is normal,this coin has already give us enough profit. we can wait for it next dump , buy some cheaper coin at N sats. and wait for next big pump Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
XDN Foundation were folks not related to XDN development or/and XDN team...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15071815

This ICCO stuff reminds me of the XDN Foundation scam from 1 or 2 years ago. I hope at the end of the ICCO HitBTC won't have some "issues" and all the users will be able to receive back their XDN/BTC sent to the exchange...

I remember it very well I am only pointing out how similiar this ICCO is to the XDN Foundation fundraise happened a while ago (the only differences being the partecipation of HitBTC and the involvement of XDN team).
Pages:
Jump to: