Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 37. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Hello Community,
I have more than 300K Darknote in my encrypted wallet. Unfortunately I can't remember the password. All i have a darknote.wallet and old darknotewallet.exe file. I encrypted my wallet at 3 February 2015.
I have downloaded the latest version of DigitalNote GUI wallet and trying to restore my backup, its asking a password.

NB: I can provide XDN ID  & transaction history from Minergate.

Any way to restore my wallet ? Please help me, 300K+ XDN is really big amount for me.

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible that you maybe made an earlier backup from before encrypting the wallet? You could restore it from that point.

Thanks for reply. I don't have any earlier backup. The only one backup has copies on Dropbox, Google drive and Portable HDD.

sad to hear but the coins are lost if you cannot recover the password and don't have earlier back up
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
If anyone has experience in setting up a Cryptonote-Universal-Pool help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm working on getting a pool ready for XDN and I have the VPS up and server is stable but when a miner connects the node gives error:
Error: Failed to parse block at Object.BlockTemplate.nextBlob etc

I saw someone else had a similar issue here (https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/1603/cryptonote-universal-pool-stratum-authentication-failed/4386#4386) even though they are talking about Monero.  I tried using LucasJones's version of cryptonote-utils and it fixes the error server side when miners try and connect but then the miners get error "Stratum Authentication failed"...any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.  

EDIT:  It seems that I need to go without the LucasJones revision (as that is some sort of address authentication error on top of the real errors).  The blob error seems to be due to old code interfacing with XDN after they added merged mining.  Would like to get this fixed ASAP if anyone knows how.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
game over!

i don't think

For me. I'm finished with this coin. No trust any more.

You should join the Ryver community, Dnote is active there, and you could say what you have to say

I have nothing so say. And I don't know who dnote is, I do not trust anybody. No trust, no investment, it is this easy.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello Community,
I have more than 300K Darknote in my encrypted wallet. Unfortunately I can't remember the password. All i have a darknote.wallet and old darknotewallet.exe file. I encrypted my wallet at 3 February 2015.
I have downloaded the latest version of DigitalNote GUI wallet and trying to restore my backup, its asking a password.

Any way to restore my wallet ? Please help me, 300K+ XDN is really big amount for me.

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible that you maybe made an earlier backup from before encrypting the wallet? You could restore it from that point.

Thanks for reply. I don't have any earlier backup. The only one backup has copies on Dropbox, Google drive and Portable HDD.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Hello Community,

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 7
Hello Community,

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 35
Where do we see xdn is headed 1000 sats ?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
game over!

i don't think

As @espresso put it, I think those who were looking to make a profit were the ones that dumped last night.  Everyone else who believes in the project is here to stay.

People dumped because, BTC was going up, only reason why, like 90% off all altcoins last night

Absolutely agree with this.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
game over!

i don't think

As @espresso put it, I think those who were looking to make a profit were the ones that dumped last night.  Everyone else who believes in the project is here to stay.

People dumped because, BTC was going up, only reason why, like 90% off all altcoins last night
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
game over!

i don't think

You should join the Ryver community, Dnote is active there, and you could say what you have to say
Activity: 85
game over!

i don't think

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
game over!

i don't think

Activity: 255
game over!

i don't think
tjc
Activity: 145
Wow. Well done.

I sold my 12,000,000 for a bitcoin or two a while back - could have be 35+

Crypto, right.
Activity: 142
my xdn are stock on poloniex for months now, the wallet has been disabled for months, they don't even reply to support tickets.

snap what can be done about this though? they need to open this wallet but is there  even a dev here to contact them and assist. They must have taken it off line for a reason.

mine too
Activity: 38
Hey guys remember me ? Grin Finally I received my XDN coins after 2 month on my wallet Cheesy Another question how many confirmations do i need to receive them now on my bittrex account ?
Activity: 98
"It has been confirmed that XDN DigitalNote ICCO campaign has accumulated 327 Million XDN in the first 36 Hours.

XDN is still at IC stage where participants fund the ICCO wallet, prepare them for sale to investors. That being said, there is more to accumulate during at this stage which ends on Friday 09 June 2017. 327 Million XDN has been accumulated only in the first 36 hours of the campaign."

Since the beginning of ICCO, XDN has quintupled (5x) its market cap and now sits at top 50 in coinmarketcap website.

Don't waste time and join the blockchain revolution today.

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

A poll will take place on Wednesday to determine the ICCO price
https://twitter.com/XDN_fan/status/871737630941163521
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I still have some DuckCoins, are they still usable with the new wallet?

I think if you open the old wallet file in the new XDN wallet, it should work. You should see your coins there. I also had some old duckNote wallet and it open in the new one without any problem. It takes a few hours to synchronize though.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
only fake pump

This kind of pulse is much needed to catch the attention of new investors. This coin is really nice so don't get panic by looking over the volume I think you sold at low price.
Pages:
Jump to: