Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 63. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
we will see, maybe a pump  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
there is no any news a long time ,hahah , and just six days left,  would like to see what will happen , A little patience Tongue

I also think nothing is going to happen it looks like the dev just abandoned the project for good this time.  Cry
Heavily invested in it? if it is , that is big risk

Not that heavy to be honest,a bit sad because I'm following this coin since it was DuckNote and seeing it slowly dieing this way is bad especially because I made some good money trading XDN.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
there is no any news a long time ,hahah , and just six days left,  would like to see what will happen , A little patience Tongue

I also think nothing is going to happen it looks like the dev just abandoned the project for good this time.  Cry
Heavily invested in it? if it is , that is big risk
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We don`t have any vol for a long time that is very bad and lack of info about icco
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone having issues withdrawing from trex?

I submitted 2 small withdraws yesterday, trans id's given from trex did not match the actual transactions.

Maybe trex on a fork? IDK

The market page has said "wallet maintenance" for quite some time now.
trex? where? exchange? bittrex?  i did not find that info "wallet maintenance"

wallet maintenance now finished on bittrex
what do you think of the ICCO for XDN? dude

I am not positive about this based on the lack of information about this particular event, and the project overall.

I submitted 2 small withdraws yesterday, trans id's given from trex did not match the actual transactions.

what do you think of the ICCO for XDN? dude
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I'd also like to address the "coin count" concerns.

I think this is short term "trader" talk and not a real concern for global adoption. There are 7+ billion people on the planet. Thats about 1 coin in circulation for each person.

Are there any products or services in xdn ecosystem? I wonder if anything ever exists that accepts xdn.

crypto still in infancy and the current leaders are essentially junk coins so so much growth opportunity

I think this is short term "trader" talk and not a real concern for global adoption. There are 7+ billion people on the planet. Thats about 1 coin in circulation for each person.

Are there any products or services in xdn ecosystem? I wonder if anything ever exists that accepts xdn.
legendary

legendary

true, and then there is that :-)

They should disable withdraws then.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
zcash will also allow for anonymous messages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVqk6We2Das i do dislike the distribution model but that's about it. BTW: pure PoW is best http://www.truthcoin.info/blog/pow-cheapest/#example-2-delegated-proof-of-stake-dpos

Seems ducks go Bytecoin's way.

Devs disappeared, rate ruined, whats next?
Hi!
Next comes the ICCO!  Wink
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/837473441682948097

There is little info for ICCO details ,do not know what will happen ,but 8 days left, let's see what will happen, hope that will help XDN PUMP up, there is still a bag of XDN hold in hand

Yeah I tried searching for more details but there is nothing much.

What do you think will happen once the ICCO takes place? If the pump occurs, then to what extent?
i am not sure, but we can see DEV offline from January 13th to now, it not happened before, do not know what did he do at this time, if he was working on ICCO of XDN, it must be pump up at future . but there is no details for the coming ICCO, 8 days left, i doubt whether XDN will ICCO. Cry      hold a little coins as lottery ticket .  haha

Hi!

There is little info for ICCO details ,do not know what will happen ,but 8 days left, let's see what will happen, hope that will help XDN PUMP up, there is still a bag of XDN hold in hand

Yeah I tried searching for more details but there is nothing much.

What do you think will happen once the ICCO takes place? If the pump occurs, then to what extent?

Hi!

Pages:
Jump to: