Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 64. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well said mjg-1 & xspresso
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if I see the future of blockchain as a means of payment and contracts,
I think there are certainly more important and useful approaches.
I find the xdn highly interesting because of the future use from 2 blockchains together.
I believe by the reduction on money, one does the whole wrong,
or underestimates the possibilities which are offered.
But that is certainly only a problem in the present time.
The whole smart contract thing with etherium might be just a giant bubble, i never spent that much time analyzing it but i do agree other aspects such as quick transactions, ability to send messages and anonymity is more important.

I think a lot of different approaches needs to be tried, time will tell what works. Just high market cap does not mean it is good, it might just be that the investors are delusional. The whole thing with xdn is a bit sad but it is not really surprising, it has been a bagholder coin for a long time, dnote tried to hype it a few times but he never really delivered.

This is an interesting opinion indeed. I always thought the same about the market cap and surely there is no way to know if the transactions happening are between real users or only the purpose to increase that cap.

I think we need to understand what is the coin is developed for and how does it help the users, and that is what is important.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Yes, or at least where it happens  Smiley
but I hope it will be before it starts.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Seems ducks go Bytecoin's way.

Devs disappeared, rate ruined, whats next?
Hi!
Next comes the ICCO!  Wink
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/837473441682948097

Thanks for the update let's see what will happen in the next 10 days. Hopefully will explain something more about ICCO before the starting date.
I'm not sure if I see the future of blockchain as a means of payment and contracts,
I find the xdn highly interesting because of the future use from 2 blockchains together.
The whole smart contract thing with etherium might be just a giant bubble, i never spent that much time analyzing it but i do agree other aspects such as quick transactions, ability to send messages and anonymity is more important.

I think a lot of different approaches needs to be tried, time will tell what works. Just high market cap does not mean it is good, it might just be that the investors are delusional. The whole thing with xdn is a bit sad but it is not really surprising, it has been a bagholder coin for a long time, dnote tried to hype it a few times but he never really delivered.
That is probably right to orientate itself at the market cap is not really meaningful with a relatively new technology.
I do not believe everyone knows what he is buying.
Many buy on recommendation.

I find with xdn it is far too early to form a judgment, similar to btc, since you can not miss anything,
because it is not over yet.
Until now, the wallet is still marked as a beta version!

And to get rich quickly, there are certainly other possibilities,
do not believe dnote that somewhere has promised?
So we should lean back a few days and then look at how it goes.
Activity: 532

if the tech is really cool. then why is there not a clone or a fork of this coin? a restart could help.
There is some changes that needs to be made, also cryptonote itself might have some issues, maybe it is better to build on the zcash technology. Bitcedi failed hard but it was even more flawed than xdn.

My programming skills is very limited but i will do my best to help if anyone wants to do something.
Hi!

Well, another week, then we all know more.
The interest also seems to grow, so i'm courious.

Odincoin? Great Thor, you're kidding?!  Smiley
I like that name and it is not taken. DigitalNote is a nice name too. I might start a thread about it once there is at least one good programmer working on it, here is some ideas
-reduce the tarket blocktime to 60 second.
-have unlimited blocksize, no cap, fixed transaction fee(let it go down with higher difficulty or via hardforks).
-limited supply via this distribution model.
-no PoS
-no ability to lock coins for interest.
-no merged mining
-based on cryptonote or zcash technology
-allow smart contracts(bonus).

I recently finished my education(maths) so i am able to spend time learning programming now. I have wanted to launch my own coin for a very long time, i do think it would fail but it would still be fun to try.

if the tech is really cool. then why is there not a clone or a fork of this coin? a restart could help.
There is some changes that needs to be made, also cryptonote itself might have some issues, maybe it is better to build on the zcash technology. Bitcedi failed hard but it was even more flawed than xdn.

My programming skills is very limited but i will do my best to help if anyone wants to do something.
Hi!

Odincoin? Great Thor, you're kidding?!  Smiley
I like that name and it is not taken. DigitalNote is a nice name too. I might start a thread about it once there is at least one good programmer working on it, here is some ideas
-reduce the tarket blocktime to 60 second.
-have unlimited blocksize, no cap, fixed transaction fee(let it go down with higher difficulty or via hardforks).
-limited supply via this distribution model.
-no PoS
-no ability to lock coins for interest.
-no merged mining
-based on cryptonote or zcash technology
-allow smart contracts(bonus).

I recently finished my education(maths) so i am able to spend time learning programming now. I have wanted to launch my own coin for a very long time, i do think it would fail but it would still be fun to try.

Hi!

Odincoin? Great Thor, you're kidding?!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

if DEV continue disappeared. our invest will be been zero.i see DEV has Offline for almost 2 months now.

It is really unfortunate with such a unique technology in hands. DEV need to be aware of supporter's concerns and provide more information.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

if DEV continue disappeared. our invest will be been zero.i see DEV has Offline for almost 2 months now.

It is really unfortunate with such a unique technology in hands. DEV need to be aware of supporter's concerns and provide more information.

I want to take this in my own hands. My idea is to release a coin with the name odincoin, it would be a pure PoW coin similar to XDN, no merged mining or hard forks. I doubt it would be successful but i still want to do it, i just need to learn some programming skills first.

If anyone wants to help i would be very happy, i might decide to contact a few devs(the ones behind bitcedi maybe) and hopefully i will be able to get something going.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the ICCO is something really dodgy. Dnote's given absolutely no information as to how this ICCO will work and in the past has promised "major news/updates," but then nothing happened. Not to mention he hasn't logged in for like a month now, plus the price has not been this low for more than a year at least. I doubt it will ever recover. What kind of investor wants to buy thousands worth of a completely inactive coin?

Hi!
Next comes the ICCO!  Wink
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/837473441682948097
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I have a few mill. Will I be involved in ICO?

visibly dnote is involved in negociations for icco and does not appear here.

the crypto system is in profound changes and fully operating systems will be favorized;

try PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I have a few mill. Will I be involved in ICO?
Activity: 228
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
Why Wallet maintenance on Bittrex ?!

it is ok now in bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: