Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 66. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 101
$XDN #DigitalNote ICCO starting date: March 28 2017
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/837473441682948097

why the developer did not provide information on the forum ?
but why the developer announced on social media ?
anybody know ?
Hi! You are not really wondering Huh
Just read the last few pages, should be enough to understand the reasons.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
$XDN #DigitalNote ICCO starting date: March 28 2017
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/837473441682948097

why the developer did not provide information on the forum ?
but why the developer announced on social media ?
anybody know ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
how long do we have to withdraw from poloniex guys please?

Are you experiencing problems during withdrawal XDN from Poloniex ?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11

Try to delete p2pstate.bin and other bin file from data directory (but not blockchain bin file), sorry not at home to check filenames, but I'll add another post tonight with them if you can't figure out out.

Edit: p2pstate.bin and poolstate.bin, I think p2pstate is the important one to reset your peers tho
[/quote]

I did that no my coins disappear going to restore the old version to try and get them back
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
So it is March, come on dev team! What is the next step
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Wallet on bittrex still in maintenance..
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
you are not alone Sad
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
ok soooo, a"big"  announcement right after poloniex desliting, and then nothing ?!?!? I dont like that...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
My wallet is stuck again at height 318663. Each time I reset the wallet it synchronized pretty fast to this point then stuck. Need help!

U should not be here. Crypto is not fiat, it requires tech background from a user wanting to deal with it. Aside, XDN is a non-asset whose days are counting. I have sold mine at 0.011 two years back and Im not planning to tap XDN tab another 60 years.

I thought the purpose of forums was for the sharing of ideas and to help others with problems that others have found work around or solutions for. If the coin is dying stop looking at it. I am trying to learn, dead, dying or somewhere in between I just want to know how it works, so one day I can start contributing.

Try to delete p2pstate.bin and other bin file from data directory (but not blockchain bin file), sorry not at home to check filenames, but I'll add another post tonight with them if you can't figure out out.

Edit: p2pstate.bin and poolstate.bin, I think p2pstate is the important one to reset your peers tho
My wallet is stuck again at height 318663. Each time I reset the wallet it synchronized pretty fast to this point then stuck. Need help!

U should not be here. Crypto is not fiat, it requires tech background from a user wanting to deal with it. Aside, XDN is a non-asset whose days are counting. I have sold mine at 0.011 two years back and Im not planning to tap XDN tab another 60 years.

I thought the purpose of forums was for the sharing of ideas and to help others with problems that others have found work around or solutions for. If the coin is dying stop looking at it. I am trying to learn, dead, dying or somewhere in between I just want to know how it works, so one day I can start contributing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
the days prob are numbered for this coin though

why should he not be here? how do you expect crypto to go mainstream if the average joe shouldn't be here. all he needs is a little help.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

delete the chain and start again?
Why does registration on this webpage require personal data and mobile phone?

these forums? it shouldn't.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why does registration on this webpage require personal data and mobile phone?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Dear XDN community we are accepting XDN on our Forex trading platform with 100% bonus on initial deposits

https://muex.io/Forex
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Did anybody contact XDN team via official XDN address ddeVS7qSiYeH5dvXbEjcA1hqQsLxfqsnVBwfZVVeGoUbGfHByAmm2ppSz2vRpxQwVQUZ5EaeGczJDgD gcYdnSBmh1x553grb8 recently?
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Hi!
For the prices since January it would be wrong not to buy,
never were 1 xdn as cheap as now.
Above all, I do not understand the excitement, there was nowhere written,
on the first february comes icco, right?
And if it takes a bit longer, where is the problem, rome was not built in one day 😀

I think you are right, I usually buy when the price is between 7 and 12 sats and it usually gave me great returns. I expect dNote to come back soon with exciting news.
Hi
I also think, just at the beginning of the year everyone has a lot to do,
and so far, the team has always delivered on time.
Furthermore, it is better to test everything again as to present a product with errors.
So always stay relaxed, we still have time.

and not a second to log in since 6 weeks??
it's a bad joke
Pages:
Jump to: