Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote [XDN] - PoW/PoS, Masternodes, Untraceable, Encrypted Messaging - page 10. (Read 22997 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
NOW DigitalNote Wallets are ONLINE on Bittrex.com.

https://i.imgur.com/9e0WNy0.png

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
copper member
Activity: 97
Official DigitalNote Dev Team
is that means my 5 million xdn coins just lost on Hitbtc ?

In the end, it depends on what HitBTC decides to do.  I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet, as we are beginning to apply pressure on them publicly and we would recommend that others do so as well.  It makes absolutely no sense for them to not upgrade, as it is in their best interest to update their client.  Their old chain 1) Has no devs 2) Has no website 3) Has no seed nodes 4) Allows ASIC hash attacks which stall the network for days at a time 5) Allows ASIC time attacks...the list goes on and on.  Their wallet has been closed for months because they experienced the network attacks on the old chain which caused delays for them, yet they don't want to update to fix the issue and demand a quarter of a million dollars?  That is totally unrealistic and almost criminal.  We are not the only ones facing this issue, either.  Support us on our social media posts and contact HitBTC to request that they perform the simple wallet update.  In the meantime we are working hard on new features and getting listed on more exchanges elsewhere.
Activity: 24
is that means my 5 million xdn coins just lost on Hitbtc ?
copper member
New GUI wallet release v1.0.15d. This update is not mandatory but the release fixes the embedded GUI CPU miner (for reals this time), adds 'default pools' functionality and includes a checkpoint to help sync the blockchain.  Uses new v5.0.3 of the CLI. 

The Bittrex wallet is also now open again since XDN is not affected by the recent CryptoNote bug related to subaddresses.

https://github.com/DigitalNoteXDN/digitalnotewallet/releases
https://github.com/DigitalNoteXDN/digitalnote/releases
copper member

No news regarding exchanges? Has Bittrex mentioned anything?

Bittrex, Upbit, Freewallet and pools besides Minergate have all been updated since the time of the fork.  HitBTC is not complying and also not opening their wallet since the old network is borked.  They asked for a quarter of a million dollars to update their wallet.

I have been following this migration and have applied some mining power in the new network, but I see that Minergate is not yet operating on the new network. Today the wallet on bittrex went online and some time later went offline.

The community should be informed of all problems with the exchange houses.

Sorry for the english, but I use a translator ....
-------

Tenho acompanhado está migração e tenho aplicado algum poder de mineração na nova rede, mas vejo que a Minergate ainda não está operando na nova rede. Hoje a carteira na bittrex ficou online e algum tempo depois ficou offline.
A comunidade deve ser informada de todos os problemas com as casas de troca.
Desculpe o inglês, mas uso tradutor ....

Hi, we tend to update the community most often via Discord.  We also update the twitter and the subreddit pretty often.  Bitcointalk is not updated as often as our other channels.  That being said, Bittrex closed all CN wallets due to a general bug with many CN coins.  XDN is not affected so it will be re-opening ASAP.
Activity: 1

Bittrex, Upbit, Freewallet and pools besides Minergate have all been updated since the time of the fork.  HitBTC is not complying and also not opening their wallet since the old network is borked.  They asked for a quarter of a million dollars to update their wallet.

I have been following this migration and have applied some mining power in the new network, but I see that Minergate is not yet operating on the new network. Today the wallet on bittrex went online and some time later went offline.

The community should be informed of all problems with the exchange houses.

Sorry for the english, but I use a translator ....
-------

Tenho acompanhado está migração e tenho aplicado algum poder de mineração na nova rede, mas vejo que a Minergate ainda não está operando na nova rede. Hoje a carteira na bittrex ficou online e algum tempo depois ficou offline.
A comunidade deve ser informada de todos os problemas com as casas de troca.
Desculpe o inglês, mas uso tradutor ....

copper member

Hi, most likely your blockchain is corrupted or maybe synced to the old chain beyond the fork height.  Please delete your blockchain and resync and you will be good to go, thank you.

THanks for your fast response. But so sorry I don't know how to delete the old chain. Do you have the instruction on how to do it?

Yes, the blockchain files are located in "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\digitalnote". Close the client, delete all files in the folder and then restart the client.  Make sure that if your wallet file is in that folder that you DON'T delete that.  In fact always save a backup of your wallet file!
Activity: 18

Hi, most likely your blockchain is corrupted or maybe synced to the old chain beyond the fork height.  Please delete your blockchain and resync and you will be good to go, thank you.

THanks for your fast response. But so sorry I don't know how to delete the old chain. Do you have the instruction on how to do it?
copper member
They asked for a quarter of a million dollars to update their wallet.
NO WAY !!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm emigrating from Hitbtc to Bittrex.

Here is  network status :

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/6d5745c1-4c2b-4ad0-84fc-af78df3ea052.png
copper member

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Great to see XDN forked to ASIC Resistant.
Thanks for dev and community, let's go Smiley
Activity: 90
HitBTC is yet to update their wallet and enable deposits and withdrawals
So far any pools support merged mining ?
(e.g Monero & Digitalnote they have same algo CryptonightV1)
copper member

This is a new cli wallet, wats wrong?   v5.0.2

It looks like you had synced passed the fork block 669369 after the fork occurred.  You will need to resync your blockchain, please.
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: