Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 16. (Read 165070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
unless you can kill his coins.. this coin will never move forward. it was made to make money of hopeless people.

anytime it has any real buy order. cames in and crashes it with sells
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Some one quickly destroy dev's premine, before he move it to other addresses..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I vote for making a fork of this DIME coin and let the community take over

BTW.. i like you logo Boxxl

I think we should start a seed money for the devs that will take over the project... i am going to donate 25m DIME

Sounds reasonable, but the bounty will have to be significant to attract a dev.  It will have to be pooled up by the community.
Or someone who already holds a lot of DIMEs and wants to get some value to his/hers coins..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I think we should start a seed money for the devs that will take over the project... i am going to donate 25m DIME

Sounds reasonable, but the bounty will have to be significant to attract a dev.  It will have to be pooled up by the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
The community can take it over!!!

No more premine and building a good community Smiley
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Shit man...
I think the DEV is gone.
I will put printscreens tomorrow.

Edit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4884900
Activity: 686
wish i can go back to mining this but the difficulty is so high. the irony is only few people are actively participant in this thread like wth
legendary
Activity: 2086
lets get this going & get pro active!! Get a developement fund going so we can actually make it worth it for someone to work on this!! Getting rid of the premine would be a big step!! I will pledge 60,000,000 towards getting this done, potentially more if it looks like things are going in the right direction. Can people who have used the new mac wallet pls report on it. Would like to pay xibeijan for his work as hes the only 1 developing dime and needs to be paid!!!
dang major holder xD how many dimes u got

enough to want to get this show on the road
lets get this going & get pro active!! Get a developement fund going so we can actually make it worth it for someone to work on this!! Getting rid of the premine would be a big step!! I will pledge 60,000,000 towards getting this done, potentially more if it looks like things are going in the right direction. Can people who have used the new mac wallet pls report on it. Would like to pay xibeijan for his work as hes the only 1 developing dime and needs to be paid!!!
dang major holder xD how many dimes u got
legendary
Activity: 2086
lol then lets fork this and destroy the premine like that chinese dude said xD
Activity: 168
still no dev?  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

whoa there are 2,365 LTC in sell walls from 20-60 litoshi.
250 litoshi in buys from 19-1

A guy a 60 is 795 litoshi...
tbc
Activity: 196
I still have hope for DIME, CENT is still around. And when I see this I think of the building climbers not the lyrics as much.  Cool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
so what is going on with Dime? Are we just wasting our time?

I believe in this coin for the last month.. but seems like no one cares :/

Perhaps you have not noticed all the latest developments.

* Mac Wallet
  * Awesome website

Don't sit on the sidelines. Contribute.

Maybe you have a list of things needing attention?

Hey I am seeing those news. Thing is that the dev is gone or what? But I like that you still try to take it over guys.

It needs more promotion I think. For instance in the irc channel there are only 5 people including me atm. This is bad.
Also glad to hear about this website. The most important part is to spread the word and I am doing that. It is easier because people can mine with their cpus and this is awesome!

But I don't have the luxury of time to contribute further atm - sorry Sad.

However I wish this coin succeeds for the sake of all of us Smiley
legendary

Perhaps you have not noticed all the latest developments.

* Mac Wallet
  * Awesome website

Don't sit on the sidelines. Contribute.

Maybe you have a list of things needing attention?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
can anyone who has installed the mac wallet please let the community know if all working good!!

I'll second that.  Please, if you are successfully using the Mac wallet, please post here to let us know!
Pages:
Jump to: