Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 17. (Read 165070 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
can anyone who has installed the mac wallet please let the community know if all working good!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
So sad... after creating the Mac GUI wallet build and fixing the bugs in it, I've only received 1,050,000 of the 21,000,000 pledged bounty.

This is peanuts for a coin so inflated as DIME.  And, to think this is the community in dire need of a developer.  You really won't attract developers by paying peanuts. Sad
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Looks like someone is buying a lot of Dimecoins @CoinedUp at the moment. Expecting Pump pretty soon!

-Dimetime-

Umm what?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
the developing is still going?
think about investing. but it seems that nobody is working on it right now?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Good good - keep up the good work. Takeover. Dev is gone.

You guys can get on cryptsy easily if you just takeover and act with authority.
You already have 300 votes there.

Decide on who will act to lead the coin. Then Act.
tbc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It was was a busy run for DIME. I thought he/she or whoever is involved, needed a month? A tweet mentioned some pages back?  Huh Cool I like to guess and hope it will be good not bad.  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4814790
https://twitter.com/dimecoin_org/status/419805580983676928
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
come on devs ..., come to this thread,,,  Roll Eyes
I have the official Dimecoin Forums up now. No need to stick around here. Come check it out! http://dimecoin.freeforums.net

DIME is also listed on this forum cryptocointalk.com with it's own sub-section.

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/537-dimecoin-dime/

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have the official Dimecoin Forums up now. No need to stick around here. Come check it out! http://dimecoin.freeforums.net
Activity: 560
Dime is at bottom, I'm sure soon will rise  Cool
Also guys try to contact exchanges to trade DIME on coinedup isn't doing the trick....
I've mailed, tweeted, filed tickets @ cryptsy,coinmarket.io, and coinex. If they see alot of requests comming in the chance of one of them taking up the coin will become bigger and bigger
Activity: 686
whoever is active should auto manage the coin ..like seriously
Activity: 686
interesting haha. well what happen happens
I'm not that great with coding etc, but I'm down for that since the dev clearly isn't involved anymore......
legendary
Activity: 1232
Good job with the MacOS-client + Website! Let's keep the train on move! Add more coal to the furnace!

Please consider sending me a donation if you hope to have future development.  ATM I'm the only person doing anything dev wise on this coin, as the creator has abandoned it.

Donation address: 74sZz7TLZBPhbefj9PNPZsjfgBFPDtNFMz

PS. Dime's creator foolishly forgot to account for the auto-profit-switching-miner difficulty DDOS issue.  That's right Dime doesn't use Kimoto Gravity well or anything similar.

Can you do the same as they did with eToken and kill the address that holds those pre-mined coins. Or can you just block out all blocks up to the point that it went public?  That would be a big step in the right direction.

Certainly.  We (the community) could fork the code and modify it to not allow his addresses to spend.

Issues:

1. he/she probably has tons of addresses (each mined block generates a new address)
 2. he/she could send coins to another address just as we release new client (and squeeze by)
 3. the majority of the network would have to switch to the new Dime release that bans those addresses.

In theory, it would work as long as the consensus is to run the community overtaken version.

I'm not sure I'd want do this to the guy/gal, but it is theoretically possible.  I think we'd need to take a vote on it... a show of hands and also tons of donations for devs.
Good job with the MacOS-client + Website! Let's keep the train on move! Add more coal to the furnace!

Please consider sending me a donation if you hope to have future development.  ATM I'm the only person doing anything dev wise on this coin, as the creator has abandoned it.

Donation address: 74sZz7TLZBPhbefj9PNPZsjfgBFPDtNFMz

PS. Dime's creator foolishly forgot to account for the auto-profit-switching-miner difficulty DDOS issue.  That's right Dime doesn't use Kimoto Gravity well or anything similar.

Can you do the same as they did with eToken and kill the address that holds those pre-mined coins. Or can you just block out all blocks up to the point that it went public?  That would be a big step in the right direction.

Pages:
Jump to: