Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 18. (Read 165032 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
We might get the coin up at coinmarket.io, I don't think BigVern is going to add Dime anytime soon as long as the dev is MIA.
Vote for it on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422153.1500 (DIME/LTC)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Good job with the MacOS-client + Website! Let's keep the train on move! Add more coal to the furnace!

Please consider sending me a donation if you hope to have future development.  ATM I'm the only person doing anything dev wise on this coin, as the creator has abandoned it.

Donation address: 74sZz7TLZBPhbefj9PNPZsjfgBFPDtNFMz

PS. Dime's creator foolishly forgot to account for the auto-profit-switching-miner difficulty DDOS issue.  That's right, Dime doesn't use Kimoto Gravity well or anything similar.
legendary

I've put it in applications folder, then double click, I get the error:

"You can’t open the application “Dimecoin-Qt” because it may be damaged or incomplete."

I'm running OSX version 10.8.5

Looking forward to using this Wallet and will send you 5,000,000 DIME! At present all my DIME are stuck in coined up which is so slow, it depresses me to try to login and do anything!!

Hmm.  Are you able to run it from the terminal?

I will look into this, but please let me know if it runs for you from the terminal.

You run it like this
./Dimecoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Dimecoin-Qt

I've fixed it.  Also added in the Mac icons fix.  See post above.

Please send your 5,000,000 donation.

legendary
Released: Mac OSX GUI client for Dimecoin - Build #2

Mac OSX GUI client for Dimecoin - Build #2

Changes since Build #1:

* Fixed issue where it could not be launched by clicking
  * Replace Bitcoin icons with Dimecoin icons (for OSX)

Download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=34722207503254553956
Instructions: unzip and place into applications folder.

Donations pledged so far:

lemfuture - 3,999 (PAID)
colinfx - 5,000,000
Zebedee23 - 5,000,000
theexpert - 10,000,000
chadgroover - 996,001  (PAID)

Total: 21,000,000
Received: 1,000,000
Missing: 20,000,000 Sad

Please send donations to

74sZz7TLZBPhbefj9PNPZsjfgBFPDtNFMz

Also, post "working fine" it's working fine for you, otherwise report any bugs back to me.

Let me know if you need builds for any other platforms.
legendary
ps. I've noticed that dimecoin dev did not bother creating the Mac .icns file for Dimecoin, which means it just shows the bitcoin logo on OSX dock, etc.  Does not look very good and could be very confusing.

If anyone creates the .icns file and sends it to me, then I'll create another portable build with the updated icons.

Hi, this will be great, if you can let me download and test, i'll ensure you are the first payment from my new wallet!

Download from here

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=51244941029880720293

"You can’t open the application “Dimecoin-Qt” because it may be damaged or incomplete."

Looking forward to using this Wallet and will send you 5,000,000 DIME! At present all my DIME are stuck in coined up which is so slow, it depresses me to try to login and do anything!!

I will look into this, but please let me know if it runs for you from the terminal.

You run it like this

OK - I've got it fixed.
legendary
ps. I've noticed that dimecoin dev did not bother creating the Mac .icns file for Dimecoin, which means it just shows the bitcoin logo on OSX dock, etc.  Does not look very good and could be very confusing.

If anyone creates the .icns file and sends it to me, then I'll create another portable build with the updated icons.

Hi, this will be great, if you can let me download and test, i'll ensure you are the first payment from my new wallet!

Download from here

You run it like this
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good job with the MacOS-client + Website! Let's keep the train on move! Add more coal to the furnace!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Download from here

legendary

Download from here

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
for some reason any coin based on quark i can't mine ... the miner does not even open ...

on the another hand ... pooler cpu miner works fine for me ... and the mtc miner too works fine

when i try to open it close again like immediatly

something wrong with the quark cpu miner.... any help ??

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Where's the coin dev..? why did he abandoned the coin?
legendary
Released: Build of the Mac OSX GUI client for Dimecoin

Build of the Mac OSX GUI client for Dimecoin

Download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=51244941029880720293

lemfuture - 3,999 (PAID)
colinfx - 5,000,000
Zebedee23 - 5,000,000
theexpert - 10,000,000

Received: 996,000

Please send donations to

Also, post "working fine" it's working fine for you, otherwise report any bugs back to me.
paid. good work.  Tongue

Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

lemfuture - 3,999
colinfx - 5,000,000
Zebedee23 - 5,000,000
theexpert - 10,000,000

Please send donations to

paid. good work.  Tongue
legendary

legendary

lemfuture - 3,999 (PAID)
colinfx - 5,000,000
Zebedee23 - 5,000,000
theexpert - 10,000,000

Please send donations to

Let me know if you need builds for any other platforms.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/Yu6M01b.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hduuinqegjxvl8k/dimecoin-qt-mac.zip

It's the one rt77789 compiled (works in 10.9 at least - I cant test on other systems). It was missing dependencies, so it wouldnt run if you didnt have those installed.

Just uncompress and open Dimecoin-QT. Let me know if you have any problems.

Paying 100M for someone to do it.. thats a bit much. If someone appreciates your work, they will pay for it without asking - thats how community should work at least..

Thanks crike, I forgot to denote the os version. As far as I am concerned, to compiled the mac wallet client is not worth of 100M...Even though I'm trying to share my mac wallet. That's too much. 10M at most and 5M is better. It's not all about business but sharing is also needed. Anyway, thanks xibeijian for your contribution.
legendary
Activity: 2086
that http://primeblocks.com/coin/dimecoin/ , new potential website is great. Lets get that sorted on a proper domain, is the dev even contactable so dimecoin.org can be appropriated?? Otherwise new domain??
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Hi there,

I am new to DimeCoin and got into it at the top.  .......34 range.  I have a few questions and hope this is the proper place to come.

What is up with the DimeCoin Website? its "an official blog"  What kind of operation is this?  And there is pre-mined coins at 8%?
So, let me get this straight.   8% for dev support, you guys are haggling over a Mac App?  Something is not right here.

1st off.  Whoever is handling the 8% should get a new website up.
2nd       Get onto a real exchange.  The only way to do that is to have it trading in BTC with you need to be over  ....30 mark ltc.  or have it trade under an IFC INfiniteCoin.  I hate DOGE.
3rd       The mac crap should come from the 8%.

So glad to have some coins issued, but these are critical steps.  The DimeCoin blog is horsecrap!   Change it to a professional website.  Get on a real exchange.  No one sell this hunk until these things are done!  You hear me, you grade school punks.  This is the real shit, so get in gear!

You hear me!  Whoever.   Improve or lose!  and we need more exchanges so the bottom does not fall out.  
I bought in at the High and I am pissed!   I either have to buy more or sit and watch this Childsplay blog.

4 Vote for it to trade IFC/DIME. 

+1 plus what I said 4 pages ago.

Someone has to step up because this coin is ready to go somewhere but one or two people have to takeover
and start getting it listed and do some promo.
Pages:
Jump to: