Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinero DIN Masternode/POW NeoScrypt Coin - page 14. (Read 41699 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There is problem with Dinero now.

On LycheeBit, each time we find a block, it appears on official explorer.
The block is confirmed 4 or 5 times, and then it becomes orphan and is replaced by an other.

I've tried to update, resync all .. Do not work.

Edit : I retry a full resync
I guess maybe due to chainsplit a. What do you think?
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
i also lost a lot of coins. mining with 0.3GH and got nothing for it. think im done with leechy and DIN. Will point my miners somewhere else

The same. All the pools have problems. lost a lot of coins
Activity: 14
http://www.easyminingpool.org is a brand new pool initialized with Dinero coin.

More coins to come. Stay tuned.
%0.5 fee
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
i also lost a lot of coins. mining with 0.3GH and got nothing for it. think im done with leechy and DIN. Will point my miners somewhere else
Activity: 15
Blocks seem to be confirmed now.
I cant conect i lose 7 hours mining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Blocks seem to be confirmed now.
Activity: 46
IMPORTANT

The Lychebit Pool is currently mining on an forked chain. If you are mining on this pool please stop and switch to a different pool until Lychebit has been updated.
I am not sure, but as many people said, Lychebit got troubles with so many other coins, Dinero is not exception.
IMPORTANT

Unfortunately there was a fork in the chain today, while we are still to fully investigate the causes of this it appears that it was mostly limited to mining activities at one mining pool (Lycheebit). All of the official seeds, the official explorer and the masternodes, along with the vast majority of clients, the 3 exchanges (Stocks.Exchange, TradeSatoshi and SouthXchange) and the other mining pools remained on one chain, and a limited number of clients and miners forked on their own chain centred around Lychebit.

We made the decision to act in as swift a manner as we could to limit the damage caused by this event and with the great support of out core team, and outstanding support of our community we have consolidated our position.

We have taken the following steps;

• Updated the Dinero Core wallet with new checkpoints, built and released as v1.0.0.4
  • Advised the community of the issues throughout this event
  • Where possible assisted users who were affected
  • Communicated to Lycheebit to have the pool shut down and re synced with the correct chain - at this time we await his response
  • Advised miners to seek a different pool for now.

We will continue to work on resolving this, but until all users and miners are on the correct chain the situation remains delicate.

For now there is a new wallet update, please install this to ensure that you are on the correct chain.

https://github.com/dinerocoin/dinero/releases/tag/v1.0.0.4

Thank you

Can you direct to pools that are on the correct chain and not making orphans?

Thank you.
There is problem with Dinero now.

On LycheeBit, each time we find a block, it appears on official explorer.
The block is confirmed 4 or 5 times, and then it becomes orphan and is replaced by an other.

I've tried to update, resync all .. Do not work.

Edit : I retry a full resync
ok wtf, seriously? now minadores.gq pool is getting orphans for the last hour like lycheebit a while ago...
Is there any working pool for dinero atm??  Angry  Angry

they repaired nothing works Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
ok wtf, seriously? now minadores.gq pool is getting orphans for the last hour like lycheebit a while ago...
Is there any working pool for dinero atm??  Angry  Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
not getting any payouts from leechy. can see the txid on the site but cant find it in the block explorer. any one else have a similar issue?

yeah sane thing so maybe wrong wallet version or delay on the blockchain

This coin is fucked. Every time I mine I get nothing plus it's on a shit exhange

Those 2 things make people like me not want to mine....I would like to mine this coin but I just can't because of the on going issues....

I was hoping it was fixed but no
Activity: 8
How match masternodes? Explorer does not show.
It looks like the problem may be farther reaching than just lycheebit.....

Dev any further update?
Hi,

I'm updating the wallet. But how the chain could be forked like that ?
I can see it has splitted during 1-2 hours, and wallet came back automatically on the right chain after that.

But I update to be sure.
Activity: 90
~
Has the project had signature campaign, dev? If yes, please give me link to join.
We do not currently have a signature campaign, we are giving consideration to this and and possibly some other campaigns also. If we decide to progress with these we will announce them here. Thanks for asking.
I am waiting for signature campaign of Dinero. Waiting for your news, Dev.
Activity: 8
be careful with lychee.bit: https://ibb.co/fNpskc
тpyбy вaшy шaтaл
ATTENTION ANYONE MINING ON LYCHEBIT

Anyone mining on LycheeBit please note, you are mining on the wrong chain. The Lychebit chain

I have messaged LycheeBit to shut down the pool and sync to the correct chain, they have not responded yet. You will not earn your block rewards on this chain. If you need help in resyncing your wallet or selecting another pool in the short term, please let us know.

There will be a new wallet with updated checkpoints updated checkpoint withing the hour to help ensure you are on the correct chain, should you have any doubt.
The exchanges, explorer and official seeds along with the other pools are all in sync.
If you are in any doubt, dont send transactions for the time being.
TY

TODAY ONLY ONE LYCHEEBIT MINE WAS LAUNCHED
SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???
Activity: 128
NEW POOL

NeoPool

the correct chain

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net: -u  [-p ]
copper member
Activity: 86
IMPORTANT

Unfortunately there was a fork in the chain today, while we are still to fully investigate the causes of this it appears that it was mostly limited to mining activities at one mining pool (Lycheebit). All of the official seeds, the official explorer and the masternodes, along with the vast majority of clients, the 3 exchanges (Stocks.Exchange, TradeSatoshi and SouthXchange) and the other mining pools remained on one chain, and a limited number of clients and miners forked on their own chain centred around Lychebit.

We made the decision to act in as swift a manner as we could to limit the damage caused by this event and with the great support of out core team, and outstanding support of our community we have consolidated our position.

We have taken the following steps;

• Updated the Dinero Core wallet with new checkpoints, built and released as v1.0.0.4
  • Advised the community of the issues throughout this event
  • Where possible assisted users who were affected
  • Communicated to Lycheebit to have the pool shut down and re synced with the correct chain - at this time we await his response
  • Advised miners to seek a different pool for now.

We will continue to work on resolving this, but until all users and miners are on the correct chain the situation remains delicate.

For now there is a new wallet update, please install this to ensure that you are on the correct chain.

https://github.com/dinerocoin/dinero/releases/tag/v1.0.0.4

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: