Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinero DIN Masternode/POW NeoScrypt Coin - page 18. (Read 41699 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I have got different amount beetwen wallet and pool ,
https://lycheebit.com/?address=DBTiP4LwGapH5eu9t38bLxoTkwn3naMwXt  on wallet only 28 so who can help me ?
Please ?
Activity: 66

whats with these guys they cant make a clean wallet? pools are robbing everyone to WTF

Im suppose to get 3 to 4 dinero a day and its barely getting anything. so the pools are stealing coins from miners to get more coins so they get that master node....

scam if you ask me, because the pool can claim oh something broke, and it that time something broke, they stole alot of coins...

miners beware

I asked in their discord why the pools were robbing us, their replay was to make my own pool, and stop "moaning"

video cards are very expensive and hard to get, why should anyone mine and get robbed?

https://i.imgur.com/ewMXzdj.jpg

That was my reply and I'm not part of the Dinero team. I'm an independent miner and it was working fine for me. Just to clear that up!
Activity: 103
IV mined several coins via lycheebit pool over last 8months with no issue
Any time IV had a question he has replied within hours

Payouts already incoming today for DIN
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
All my deposits from Arcpool from last night and today arrived on Tradesatoshi this night.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I sent 5 DIN to the tradesatoshi exchange but after 3 hours they still do not appear in my balance. HELP

it requires a lot of time to credit your account.
some people said they got their coin after a few days.
so lets,
they're trying to catch up to our current blocks that is why the transaction will be slower compared to our.
take your time and it would be best for you guys to keep it until everything is fine.
at least not now,
it still has not been fixed or catch up yet at this moment.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I sent 5 DIN to the tradesatoshi exchange but after 3 hours they still do not appear in my balance. HELP
Activity: 4
+1
no problems getting transactions from acrpool now (but as well as lycheebit)
Waiting for more information about the new exchanges from Dev!

Activity: 46
What is the best pool yet for mining Dinero? I am currently using ArcPool but i don't seem to receive the right amount (my hashrate is stable at 4 MH/s so I should get around 20 Dineros/24 hrs but for some reasons I am receiving maybe half of it...

do you quickly get paid?
I would say every hour
Activity: 9
What is the best pool yet for mining Dinero? I am currently using ArcPool but i don't seem to receive the right amount (my hashrate is stable at 4 MH/s so I should get around 20 Dineros/24 hrs but for some reasons I am receiving maybe half of it...

do you quickly get paid?
Activity: 46
Looks like Dinero forked overnight and ArcPool was on wrong fork :/ Lets see whats happen after block processing ...
Activity: 18
tradesatoshi DIN status = ok now

where's my 50 DIN deposit from arcpool  Cry
Activity: 294

whats with these guys they cant make a clean wallet? pools are robbing everyone to WTF

Im suppose to get 3 to 4 dinero a day and its barely getting anything. so the pools are stealing coins from miners to get more coins so they get that master node....

scam if you ask me, because the pool can claim oh something broke, and it that time something broke, they stole alot of coins...

miners beware

I asked in their discord why the pools were robbing us, their replay was to make my own pool, and stop "moaning"

video cards are very expensive and hard to get, why should anyone mine and get robbed?

Activity: 127
All the time is problem with tradesatoshi!
Wallet status: Maintenance Block: 3873
I can not send DIN from wallet to exchange, somebody knows why ?
Activity: 52
Another neoscrypt masternodes premine scam shitcoin.
Stop spamming or your account will be tagged by someone, then will be permanently banned by admin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved!

same with me when mining crc coin. its take 2 day long to transfer to my wallet at cryptopia. when i receive this morning, the price si going down 20% Sad

the tradesatoshi wallet address still Maintenance, no more exchange that we can deposit the coin except tradesatoshi
The tradesatoshi wallet is working good now, i just created the adress and received the transaction from local

Watching now and status - maintenance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Interesting to see, that although there are a lot of new NeoScrypt coins, all have a quite high market-value.

Activity: 60
Get this coin on scope )
Pages:
Jump to: