Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinero DIN Masternode/POW NeoScrypt Coin - page 19. (Read 41737 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is anyone elses pool side hashrate on Lycheebit for Dinero really bad compared to NeoScrypt on other pools?

My hashrate started at around 4Mh/s which is normal and then within about 2 hours it dropped to 1Mh/s and then carried on falling. Restarted miner but hashrate never recovered. Also the hashrate in the miner stayed around 4Mh/s the whole time.

Gone back to mine another NeoScrypt coin somewhere else and everything is good, I can only assume it's the pool at fault.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

same with me when mining crc coin. its take 2 day long to transfer to my wallet at cryptopia. when i receive this morning, the price si going down 20% Sad

the tradesatoshi wallet address still Maintenance, no more exchange that we can deposit the coin except tradesatoshi
The tradesatoshi wallet is working good now, i just created the adress and received the transaction from local
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Another neoscrypt masternodes premine scam shitcoin.
Activity: 22
tradesatoshi does not accept coins. They go nowhere  Shocked
their support is silent, what should I do?
You have to wait - This is not TradeSatoshi's fault, the chain forked and your protection they put the wallet into maintenance. Once everything is confirmed stable again - we should be good to go, it might take just a little while.

my deposit from arcpool about 50 DIN not received at TradeSatoshi balance.DIN wallet is under maintenance.

when everything okay my coin that send from arcpool about 50 DIN to TradeSatoshi will accept?

i'll be waiting about it. thanks very much.hope i'll get my coin back.

I stop to mine dinero, only one exchanger and the price is manipulated...pfff
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We propose to visit Masternodes Statistical Service https://mntop.co.in

We want add to our list Dinero.

We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in biggest list of currencies.
Also we run masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 3

same with me when mining crc coin. its take 2 day long to transfer to my wallet at cryptopia. when i receive this morning, the price si going down 20% Sad

the tradesatoshi wallet address still Maintenance, no more exchange that we can deposit the coin except tradesatoshi
Activity: 18
tradesatoshi does not accept coins. They go nowhere  Shocked
their support is silent, what should I do?
You have to wait - This is not TradeSatoshi's fault, the chain forked and your protection they put the wallet into maintenance. Once everything is confirmed stable again - we should be good to go, it might take just a little while.

my deposit from arcpool about 50 DIN not received at TradeSatoshi balance.DIN wallet is under maintenance.

when everything okay my coin that send from arcpool about 50 DIN to TradeSatoshi will accept?

i'll be waiting about it. thanks very much.hope i'll get my coin back.
Activity: 101
Where is the next exchange that this coin intended to be listed to? Looks like tradesatoshi is down again.

trade satoshi is working fine just bought and transferred over 100,000 of coins out

its faster then cryptopia

how long your deposit took to arrive there? I cant see my deposits. They are not visible even on explorer. Though wallets says 10+ confirmations.
Activity: 31
Nice project. but arcpool down so many time
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Where is the next exchange that this coin intended to be listed to? Looks like tradesatoshi is down again.

trade satoshi is working fine just bought and transferred over 100,000 of coins out

its faster then cryptopia
Activity: 7
Activity: 58
onex cash 2 ?
nope, TUNE is Onex Cash 2, this one is DESIRE 2. We Saintz and we wear purp!
If you took even the briefest moment to look at the source code, or to check out what we are doing you would know that we are very much doing out own thing here, but, that's OK. We will be here working to make progress and you can carry on this routine.

Thanks for stopping by, you can get involved or set a reminder in your calendar to check us out in a year or 2 or 3 and you can cringe at what you might have been involved with had you parked your cynicism for a moment.
Can I make Vietnamese translation in bitcoingarden and get rewards, Dev?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Thanks for stopping by, you can get involved or set a reminder in your calendar to check us out in a year or 2 or 3 and you can cringe at what you might have been involved with had you parked your cynicism for a moment.
block reward is 22 not 5 coins so it's not onex or tune anyway Wink besides the diff is going unholy close to DESIRE itself and soon goes 200+
Activity: 24
reserve for Portuguese translation if need!

Edit, Done! : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dinero-din-masternodepow-neoscrypt-coin-2859279

Dev, can PM me if you want to send a donation
copper member
Activity: 86
onex cash 2 ?
If you took even the briefest moment to look at the source code, or to check out what we are doing you would know that we are very much doing out own thing here, but, that's OK. We will be here working to make progress and you can carry on this routine.

Activity: 280
onex cash 2 ?
Activity: 67
trying to log in trade satoshi but it fail, do this exchange is good or junk like a lot of other?

add: ok im reading that resitration is disable on this exchange so i will wait for the next one to trade this coins
Activity: 36
New Pool

Minadores Pool

Fee: 0.2%  

Fast cloud servers and very stable mining

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://us1.minadorespool.gq:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=DIN

@devplease consider adding pool to Opening Post,
Thank you
Activity: 8
waht ? problem with my wallet ?
wallet 1: https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=DJDoH2KGptN17sbSvw5eJJbpWTG3UgA8rS Payout 930.30917954 in wallet hava 500+coin
wallet 2: https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=D7HEnr1CZPPunKFXEaV2sxf6RhUjoXPv1b 3502.56734376 in wallet have 2400+ coin
plea... check

Have you installed last version of the wallet ?
Can you check your balances in your debug console with this command : "listaddressgroupings" ?

(it would seem the wallet does not always diplay right values for balances)
i have last version of the wallet.
http://

Thanks for your screenshot. In fact it's unfortunately simple, these are transactions from blocks mined during the fork which occured nearly 2 days ago.
thz
Activity: 378
waht ? problem with my wallet ?
wallet 1: https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=DJDoH2KGptN17sbSvw5eJJbpWTG3UgA8rS Payout 930.30917954 in wallet hava 500+coin
wallet 2: https://www.lycheebit.com/?address=D7HEnr1CZPPunKFXEaV2sxf6RhUjoXPv1b 3502.56734376 in wallet have 2400+ coin
plea... check

Have you installed last version of the wallet ?
Can you check your balances in your debug console with this command : "listaddressgroupings" ?

(it would seem the wallet does not always diplay right values for balances)
i have last version of the wallet.

Thanks for your screenshot. In fact it's unfortunately simple, these are transactions from blocks mined during the fork which occured nearly 2 days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: