Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DISK] DarkLisk | No ICO | Decentralized Stuff | X11 - page 16. (Read 41471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
ou - ou - ou !- man, told him so because of his vulgar behavior and inappropriate comments on my call to the developer to show which call for a reason , there is something to what I know and what is not described here - and I think you ! I will not answer all expressions of ignorance here .I have doubts because of something the developer has done and failed to write here what I think affects all engage in that currency , and please act according to how writing about not going discussion to quarrel and swear words , I think that we are here to help and not to swear - or wrong ?

Huh Is this a google translate? Swear?  I did not use profanity in my last post.  Ok dude, keep refreshing Yobit.  lol
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ou - ou - ou !- man, told him so because of his vulgar behavior and inappropriate comments on my call to the developer to show which call for a reason , there is something to what I know and what is not described here - and I think you ! I will not answer all expressions of ignorance here .I have doubts because of something the developer has done and failed to write here what I think affects all engage in that currency , and please act according to how writing about not going discussion to quarrel and swear words , I think that we are here to help and not to swear - or wrong ?
legendary
bhahahaha ... ok , jackASS , I will be waiting for Yobit , like you ! Grin

Yeah you're waiting for Yobit cause your broke ass invested in Lisk.  Your money is tied up until late May or even later.  Good luck with that punk.
bhahahaha ... ok , jackASS , I will be waiting for Yobit , like you ! Grin
legendary
Yobit 2 days = 2 weeks.  DISK is actually looking better than LISK at the moment.  Dev should take advantage of the opportunity and go full blast on DISK.  Timing is everything.  Bring out the website, new wallet, total coins reduction, anon, darklisk market, etc.   Wake up dev, you sleep 48-72hours at a time? 
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
For crying out loud. You can't wait to dump your disks?

He said he bought spot on yobit, it doesn't come overnight. Just wait.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
deeeeeevvv , why do not you tell me where to sell my disks ?

Sell your dick disk on the strettt
deeeeeevvv , why do not you tell me where to sell my disks ?
too many secrets here ! dev , trademarket please !
Activity: 34
Add vardiff to pool if it is possible!
 DEV ! What is this ? Where are you ?-  say something to the people that you trust , please !
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Yobit really needs to get off their lazy bums and get to work
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1764

Chill out guys, I never said I would be posting everyday.

The new redesigned wallet should be ready on Monday.

We took your advice and bought a premium listing on YoBit so you guys could have a place to trade for now, once they list it.

It looks like the block explorer seems stalled, not sure reasons of that.

Patiently waiting for this ^^
legendary
So much drama in the Lisk thread.  Lisk being delayed for the 2nd time until late May.  It's time for DarkLisk to step up and shine.  Let's go dev!
legendary
X11

Source

Windows

Pool

Data
Blocks 2-10,000 = 1,000 Coins each
Blocks 10,001-60,000 = 800 Coins each
Blocks 60,001-100,000 = 600 Coins each
Last POW Block = 100,000
Premine = 1,000,000 Coins
200% POS

Roadmap = Coming Soon!

addnode=104.131.120.118

Block Explorer
Activity: 34
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I think 500 sat is a fair price

Fair price..??what game heree..??  Grin

Well, I will not sell for 100 sat.
legendary
Monday Launch on Yobit for DISK? Will be waiting for this.
Activity: 53
yobit trollbox party when launched?
Pages:
Jump to: