Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 107. (Read 76829 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
144 page doesn't prove that they have huge investors & their progress is also good.All thing need prove.& it will be proved during their token sale time.
That cherishes the users while analyzing where we like to know the details about the global partners and the progress can this be shared through any official announcements?
I did not understand what you wanted to say, so I wanted to say that there are already a lot of pages here, and as I already need bounty.

And what? Does it mean anything that a lot of people posted worthless crap over and over again and there the thread consists of a lot of pages?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nice platform and solution with new consensus.
I have supported and invested some ETH.
Good luck!

Well congrats to you, you're aboard. Just relax on your investment because I know it will grow eventually if the team will put the work.

Yeah, an investment will gonna give us good profit in return if the team will do their best to make the project successful and because of that more and more people will trust dispatch labs project.

If they are really serious, with the fundings that they are going to get, they will be able to create more noise for this project. Let it be publish to more crypto sites and be reviewed by well known crypto enthusiasts from youtube.
Activity: 378
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
144 page doesn't prove that they have huge investors & their progress is also good.All thing need prove.& it will be proved during their token sale time.
That cherishes the users while analyzing where we like to know the details about the global partners and the progress can this be shared through any official announcements?
I did not understand what you wanted to say, so I wanted to say that there are already a lot of pages here, and as I already need bounty.
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Good luck!

Well congrats to you, you're aboard. Just relax on your investment because I know it will grow eventually if the team will put the work.

Nothing really to congratulate imo since the bar to cross wasn't even really all that high lol. All they did was offer some eth to the ICO and that's all

I agree, we shouldn't expect a lot especially the project is new. Nothing is proven yet and as of the moment, everything is still in the process of development. We can only be sure if it achieved its success and already have so many successful objectives.
Activity: 434
Good luck!

Have long time more. I feeling the team still working for improve their platform, nothing is really "new" at here.
I can sense that the project developers are making things better for everyone. The platform is currently on process and on progress. In due time team will finalize everything and able to launch a good and presentable project and profitable at the same time.
Activity: 560
Good luck!

For all my stay in the crypto-currency world, I still did not meet a single project that could cause such confidence, so do not build illusions for nothing and do not mislead people. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
Hah, as you can see there is a lot of cryptocurrency in this world and you didn't have find a projectt that can make you confidence so this is the opportunity.
Activity: 574
Good luck!

For all my stay in the crypto-currency world, I still did not meet a single project that could cause such confidence, so do not build illusions for nothing and do not mislead people. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
Merit: 4
Good luck!

Nothing really to congratulate imo since the bar to cross wasn't even really all that high lol. All they did was offer some eth to the ICO and that's all
Activity: 84
Good luck!

Yeah, an investment will gonna give us good profit in return if the team will do their best to make the project successful and because of that more and more people will trust dispatch labs project.
Well if you have enough amout for investment so you invest your funds for a good profits in return. Investing is the most effective way to gain and earn large amounts of profits. The progress of the project is in the hands of devs and the team theyare in charge to make things better and perfect for the project success.
This is a great idea to invest the right amount of money to invest in the Dispatch project because this can be a beatiful moment in thw world.
Activity: 532
don't let the radio silence bother you, I'm not skeptical in the slightest, I believe the team is working hard and that's why there are no news
For some reason it seems to me that everything is the other way around, if the team worked, we would have seen the result of their work. But this is not, so there is no work. Sometimes the administrator answers our questions, but it's also not so clear.
Well, people have different thoughts and observations in regards to Dispatch project but it doesn't mean that they have no works because as far as I know, the team have great effort in marketing based on the informations on their telegram. Maybe we just need to be more patient so that the team can focus on it.

Exactly, being part of a team is not an easy task they would spend effort and time. So let's not be in a hurry maybe they takes time to improve more their platform and adding new features in this project.

Before everything else, a planned should be made to have a guide so that working with it could be in easy way. Also, every platform has normally a road map which it shows all activities that should be executed in the future.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Good luck!

Well if you have enough amout for investment so you invest your funds for a good profits in return. Investing is the most effective way to gain and earn large amounts of profits. The progress of the project is in the hands of devs and the team theyare in charge to make things better and perfect for the project success.
Activity: 280
don't let the radio silence bother you, I'm not skeptical in the slightest, I believe the team is working hard and that's why there are no news
For some reason it seems to me that everything is the other way around, if the team worked, we would have seen the result of their work. But this is not, so there is no work. Sometimes the administrator answers our questions, but it's also not so clear.
Well, people have different thoughts and observations in regards to Dispatch project but it doesn't mean that they have no works because as far as I know, the team have great effort in marketing based on the informations on their telegram. Maybe we just need to be more patient so that the team can focus on it.

Exactly, being part of a team is not an easy task they would spend effort and time. So let's not be in a hurry maybe they takes time to improve more their platform and adding new features in this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 423
Good luck!
Well, it is not late for invest at Dispatch Labs. The project has start nearly, and we will have so much chance for gain more good signal to invest at next time
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Good luck!

Have long time more. I feeling the team still working for improve their platform, nothing is really "new" at here.

That's why they're trying to improve the platform because they want to have new features for their investors and supporters.
Activity: 196
Good luck!

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

yes, but even if the token sale may not become successful I am hoping that the team will never stop to fulfill their plans and goals and hoping they will continue to develop the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Good luck!

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Jump to: