Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 109. (Read 76829 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
It looks like he is asking about the bounty campaign. Well, I will disappoint him, because the team does not provide such a way to popularize its platform, they have their own ideas on this. Business of them.
I agree with you. It is not always necessary to launch a bounty campaign to achieve its goals. I think it's like reinsurance. And if the team is confident in their abilities, they can launch the platform without additional services.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
If the project will provide new developments, this will have a good impact on users and development in the future.
So Far there have been few developmental updates here and there also talk of test tokens still going on..Though there is still distribution issues with the test tokens but i think they will handle that very soom
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
It looks like he is asking about the bounty campaign. Well, I will disappoint him, because the team does not provide such a way to popularize its platform, they have their own ideas on this. Business of them.
To my analysis dispatch labs is gathering more information to bring the better upgraded functionality as it is mainly in the foundation stage it requires more phase levels assertaining the complete information.

I think most of the ICOs are doing that. Data is the new oil in today's generation if this project are doing that, I guess they're in the trend right now.
Activity: 294
To my analysis dispatch labs is gathering more information to bring the better upgraded functionality as it is mainly in the foundation stage it requires more phase levels assertaining the complete information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
this guy is interested in when developers start a bounty campaign. Since in general, long enough the developers promised to do this, but I did not see any news about the launch.
What is there with 144 pages or 200 pages, we even does have an index page to choose the section which we would like to analyse about the project that is more than enough for the convenience.
Activity: 378
this guy is interested in when developers start a bounty campaign. Since in general, long enough the developers promised to do this, but I did not see any news about the launch.
To me it is always a positive response out of my experience that they can come with a highly deserving bounty plans that will lead a profitable value for all the supporters who can work dedicatedly meeting the requirements and rules.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.
The project team is very active in social networks. And even on the GitHab last update was only 2 days ago. (https://github.com/DispatchLabs) Awesome work, I like the project.
That will be a good news because we thought that they are not active.but after seeing this,they are really amazing & doing their best to promote their project with all effort. 
They must keep it for a long time more, i see they have active at this ANN thread nearly, it is really good signal for investors.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Any news?
To regret so far, no, everything remains in place, we do not know what is now the team is busy, or they do nothing, or that they are preparing a grandiose.

I think the team must be more active or maybe assign some team member that will update us about the recent status and new developments happening in dispatch labs.
I strong suggest join thier telegram mate if you would like to be updated regularly since the admin is always active and very proactive.

They have been active enough in their community channels, even in this forum compared to projects that you can't even hear from the creator of the thread. You can also see other member of the team that are posting here to give updates.

It's good to know that the team is becoming more active and giving us more updates about the project, this positive attitude can add up to boost their popularity and can encourage other investors to participate.

Yeah, they make their move for them to at least people can still support the project. Furthermore, concerns and small problem will be entertained because they have been active for the better of the project reputation.

Being active is one reason why the team successfully manage every situation happened in the project. They can totally find ways in solving the problems because they will hear those feedback and monitored the project. Hope so the team will stay active, cooperative and hard working to maintain also the trust of tgeir supporters and investors.
I think that we should just wait and see whether the team gives out their words on this issue.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Of course they are responsible, but at the moment they rarely write here, little activity, it's not very like the users who are watching the project.
The project team is very active in social networks. And even on the GitHab last update was only 2 days ago. (https://github.com/DispatchLabs) Awesome work, I like the project.
That will be a good news because we thought that they are not active.but after seeing this,they are really amazing & doing their best to promote their project with all effort. 
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

It's not already guaranteed that people are interested if we will just be basing on the number of pages on this thread. Hoping you'll get my point somehow.

I can tell you there are interest in the projects, I won't be surprise to see the project raise almostall their funds from seed and private sale. I would love to see their Tokenmetrics, if it is all these huge bonus to seed investors and the lock up time, I would rather prefer to buy on exchange rather than jump on the ICO, the exchange is full of under-performing projects now
Activity: 280

It's not already guaranteed that people are interested if we will just be basing on the number of pages on this thread. Hoping you'll get my point somehow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.

Obviously . but they still didn't take a big promotional step.  Developing a good strategy for promotion will bring them a success
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Any news?
To regret so far, no, everything remains in place, we do not know what is now the team is busy, or they do nothing, or that they are preparing a grandiose.

I think the team must be more active or maybe assign some team member that will update us about the recent status and new developments happening in dispatch labs.
I strong suggest join thier telegram mate if you would like to be updated regularly since the admin is always active and very proactive.

They have been active enough in their community channels, even in this forum compared to projects that you can't even hear from the creator of the thread. You can also see other member of the team that are posting here to give updates.

It's good to know that the team is becoming more active and giving us more updates about the project, this positive attitude can add up to boost their popularity and can encourage other investors to participate.

Yeah, they make their move for them to at least people can still support the project. Furthermore, concerns and small problem will be entertained because they have been active for the better of the project reputation.

Being active is one reason why the team successfully manage every situation happened in the project. They can totally find ways in solving the problems because they will hear those feedback and monitored the project. Hope so the team will stay active, cooperative and hard working to maintain also the trust of tgeir supporters and investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Any news?

Meh, most ICOs are too freakin cheap to assign or hire a campaign manager for a measly couple of hundred dollars when they ask millions from people
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Any news?

Activity: 434
Any news?

Agree, joining their telegram is the best way knowing what is the latest and the updates of the project. Their you will immediately entertain your queries since the admin is active.
Team and some developers are more active in telegram group, they are socially responsible and actively responding the needs and wants of the people. I admire how they give each individual importance. Each inquiries and questions are passionately answered.
Jump to: