Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 105. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Nice platform and solution with new consensus.
I have supported and invested some ETH.
Good luck!

Well congrats to you, you're aboard. Just relax on your investment because I know it will grow eventually if the team will put the work.
Yes I think that this is correct,as this project still may be less popular,but has still significant influence in the community.
Yes, Investments in the Dispatch Labs project will surely grow as they are getting more support and traffic towards the project and the community in growing very fast. I think due to the active development of the project it will get good profits from the market and the value of the project will increase due to this.

Also because the team behind the Dispatch project are very dedicated and serious on their doings. They always make sure that everything is set according to the plans. Although there are some issues and concerns here that cannot possibly fulfill by the team, but I'm sure they were going to pursue this platform in the market.
All the apperance at times appear a bit late however their team is maintaining an accountability for all the activities and holding responsibility holding the ownership for what they are working.
I also think that you should first always research the project if you want to invest large sum ,that's just my opinion here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
144 page doesn't prove that they have huge investors & their progress is also good.All thing need prove.& it will be proved during their token sale time.

yes, but even if the token sale may not become successful I am hoping that the team will never stop to fulfill their plans and goals and hoping they will continue to develop the project.
The team never fails to impress the investors & result is good number of token sale.Even though they aren't successful their Development will be going 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.
The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.

My though is that, Dispatch Labs have great work for gain more attention from people and maybe a lot of us willing to support and invest at this project.
The project catches the attentions of potential customers and investors in the market. The most important thing that the project needs to accomplish. I am positive that everything will be done well as what they plan their goals and objectives. The community is increasing and many more people sending their interest with the project.
Activity: 378
You already have 144 pages of discussions, this indicates that there is interest, and therefore, when there will already be a bounty.
What do you mean bro? Yes, a lot of discussion at here. And it will be continous for everyone join Dispatch Labs platform.
144 page doesn't prove that they have huge investors & their progress is also good.All thing need prove.& it will be proved during their token sale time.
It means that it has a lot of supporters thats why it has reach 144 pages. Im just hoping that more investors will be invited by those people who comments on this thread.

The more supporters the more investors . supporters will bring out some investors for the project . even may be some supporters are waiting for investing here and full project come asap.
So I want to say that there are already many pages, which means private traders, and that is why this project needs a bounty.
Activity: 308
How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?
How long is this project have been for now? So when can we see dispatch lab active on the internet? What about the partners? Admin, can you give me a monthly update about the project status?
I doubt that the team is taking any active action at this stage, as ICO is currently underway. It is probable that the changes will follow, but after the completion of the charges and the launch of the platform.
Compared to other project, I think Dispatch Labs has been active on the internet including marketing. Their last video update was 3 days ago which explain how the system work in a summarized way.
Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.
The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.

My though is that, Dispatch Labs have great work for gain more attention from people and maybe a lot of us willing to support and invest at this project.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.
Precisely, let's wait for the official announcement and advice I really don't buy facts without any probable reasons. The project is good since from the start so if things are not nice as of this time we have to be patient and wait. We supposed to help the project motivated and make sure that team can deliver their promises.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.

It is all in the hands of of the dev and the team so they should seriously prioritize about the development of the platform. Also, its a big matter when we speak about the security due to the platform is all about increasing the data allocation.
Activity: 196
Dispatcher Lab wants to gain a strong position in the market, and social networks show that they are working in the right direction.
Well of course gaining strong position is every project's goals, so by doing so they have to make great and necessary efforts to make that happen and also with the help and support of the community.
Good point mate. It is very needed for a team to keep in working the project and always have better plans on it so that they can be able to achieved the right direction and make the platform be in a good position in the market. By doing this, it will surely have a big chance to succeed.

Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
Yes, of course. They will do it and try their best for give us improvement platform which meet market demands.
Activity: 280

Agree with you, the team work and good plan must be highly needed in this kind of project in realizing the goals and hitting the road map.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.
Dispatch Labs has a well-planned roadmap for the development of there project but they should follow it and be as per the time allocated for every phase of the project. If the team achieves the phases in the road amp correctly they will surely succeed in their goal and become a well-known project of the future.
Activity: 532

Activity: 574
How long is this project have been for now? So when can we see dispatch lab active on the internet? What about the partners? Admin, can you give me a monthly update about the project status?
I doubt that the team is taking any active action at this stage, as ICO is currently underway. It is probable that the changes will follow, but after the completion of the charges and the launch of the platform.
Activity: 560

Legal landscape for investment opportunities; therefore the SEC is involved (given the new laws surrounding cryptocurrency), once the SEC is involved we have to be very careful and compliant.  Let me know if this makes sense, the protocol/platform itself isn't what the bounty campaign is centered upon, its the distribution of tokens. So, the bounty campaign involves what could be classified by the SEC as an investment. Therefore we have to comply with them and work around a lot of red tape. Thanks for understanding.

SEC is only an issue if you want to get on US exchanges or is it a problem anyway for you?

Are they having problems on SEC? What is happening can you clarify because I am lost in the topic. As far as I know I didn't receive a news like this from the team?

He is not saying that DISPATCH LABS is having direct problem with SEC. All old crypto projects was having trouble with SEC this year and they was under threat. Because DISPATCH LABS is new one, the team don't want to make same mistake that old project did and that's why they are trying to avoid any thing that could make problem for them in future with SEC, that's all.

That is an incredible go to proceed with this leading change as the operation even gains an bonding and trust from various participants but the rapisd workflow is essential.
The operation of the project is indeed a great thing to see in the platform so that we can earn more profits in the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Agree, and aside from that the team must prove that their platform is worth investing for and also they need to prove that we can trust this project, by becoming more active and serious with this project I can be sure that they can gain more investors.
I'm not sure about the worth investment but let me see and wait in the future of the project so I can predict the future easily.

We cannot tell if a project now will succeed in the future or not, the best this to do is observe it, keep following it and analyze if a certain project have more developments.

Agree, and aside from that the team must prove that their platform is worth investing for and also they need to prove that we can trust this project, by becoming more active and serious with this project I can be sure that they can gain more investors.
I'm not sure about the worth investment but let me see and wait in the future of the project so I can predict the future easily.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 350
D.U.G
Jump to: