Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 113. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be
What a great explanation on how you are doing such a confirming to achieve thousands of transactions per second without any fees at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 280
Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.
The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.
First and foremost I know that this project would have the potential to be succeed because of the collaborative work of the team and to the good offered they made to the consumer. There is no doubt that Dispatch is being recognized in the crypto magazine because of the good plan and strategies as well, they always maintained there positive feed backs to the community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When is it planned to distribute test tokens? I would like to know this information more precisely to draw conclusions about the project?
Activity: 504
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.
The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.

Well, that is really true. The Dispatch Labs team has a good project team members that keep on pushing through this project on its desired outcome for the whole community for the benefits of the its people. I hope that the team will not fade its good characteristics and keep on taking its progressive actions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Y

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.
Activity: 84
Y

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Y

Activity: 378
Y

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A two-fold view of the op project. On the one hand, managers are active in social networks and exhibitions, but on the other hand there is no real work. The bounty program has not been presented.

There is a real work because  Dispatch Labs Devlopers did update for their Products : Testnet 2.0 Launch, The Dispatch Mobile Wallet and The ScanDis Network Scanner. Plus they are promoting their brand on media.

Definitely, this is such a great news wherein people who supported it could come to at ease. My concern is that hopefully, their works will have no major problem so that everything they planned will be executed accordingly.
If the plans at executed accordingly as per the latest update and promised in whitepapers that builds a trust to choose the project as we seek this potential growth from the project after its launch.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
A two-fold view of the op project. On the one hand, managers are active in social networks and exhibitions, but on the other hand there is no real work. The bounty program has not been presented.

There is a real work because  Dispatch Labs Devlopers did update for their Products : Testnet 2.0 Launch, The Dispatch Mobile Wallet and The ScanDis Network Scanner. Plus they are promoting their brand on media.

Definitely, this is such a great news wherein people who supported it could come to at ease. My concern is that hopefully, their works will have no major problem so that everything they planned will be executed accordingly.
Activity: 266

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Best is to focus on their work and how their are implementing it i think but best case scenario is good team lead to better success so lets hope they do this pretty well so far their work is great and there is update here and there
Dispatch labs holding a plan for all the operations and their workflow is based on accountability with constant updates to implement the planned metrics as per the whitepapers.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Best is to focus on their work and how their are implementing it i think but best case scenario is good team lead to better success so lets hope they do this pretty well so far their work is great and there is update here and there
Activity: 532

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Y

The project is good, but when you already have information on the main page about how developers worked on other projects.

I think it's a good sign when developers have worked on other projects it shows that they have experience in cryptography which translates into a more streamlined product release.
Is more like an added experience in their flied so i think is a good sign that the project might eventually turn out to be really successful in the long run. Experience actually matter when it comes to work to avoid other mistakes along the way

You are right that experienced really a big matter because they already know what to do and they have enough knowledge to create more features that would likely for the good of the future of the platform. So, better to see more improvement about the project in order for the investors to get interest about it.
Yes, I generally believe that you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract both investors and ordinary people.
Yes, the can make some arrangements with that but I think te best way to attract the investors  and supporters to participate the project us the promotions ir promotional ideaS what will make them excited and happy if they will participate the project if ever.
We really need to understand at times developers do required to hide the confidential information how they worked with the competitors from publishing as some details may lead an impact for the project.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project is good, but when you already have information on the main page about how developers worked on other projects.

I think it's a good sign when developers have worked on other projects it shows that they have experience in cryptography which translates into a more streamlined product release.
Is more like an added experience in their flied so i think is a good sign that the project might eventually turn out to be really successful in the long run. Experience actually matter when it comes to work to avoid other mistakes along the way

You are right that experienced really a big matter because they already know what to do and they have enough knowledge to create more features that would likely for the good of the future of the platform. So, better to see more improvement about the project in order for the investors to get interest about it.
Yes, I generally believe that you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract both investors and ordinary people.
Yes, the can make some arrangements with that but I think te best way to attract the investors  and supporters to participate the project us the promotions ir promotional ideaS what will make them excited and happy if they will participate the project if ever.
Activity: 196
This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

They already answered this question in previous page, due security reason they can't discuss ICO publicly, however you can still contact them on telegram to get details if you are interested in investing in the project. Keep in your mind this project still in early stage.
Well. If s/he is interested but it doesn't mean that s/he want to invest in the project, doesn't it? Don't be bothered to rush them.
Yes, this is normally. Almost people have strong attitude to handle the amount to invest by themself, i cannot force them.
I, in turn, still know some people who can hardly be called investors.  The thing is that they incorrectly approach the amounts of investments and often in their pocket they simply do not have enough money to invest in a new project they like, since they have already invested the entire amount in another.  This is the problem of most "investors", the wrong approach to the amount of the deposit.

Big amount is called investors and small amount still called investors. One is whale, one is tiny Smiley and me as tiny investors at any project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

They already answered this question in previous page, due security reason they can't discuss ICO publicly, however you can still contact them on telegram to get details if you are interested in investing in the project. Keep in your mind this project still in early stage.
Well. If s/he is interested but it doesn't mean that s/he want to invest in the project, doesn't it? Don't be bothered to rush them.
Yes, this is normally. Almost people have strong attitude to handle the amount to invest by themself, i cannot force them.
I, in turn, still know some people who can hardly be called investors.  The thing is that they incorrectly approach the amounts of investments and often in their pocket they simply do not have enough money to invest in a new project they like, since they have already invested the entire amount in another.  This is the problem of most "investors", the wrong approach to the amount of the deposit.
Jump to: