Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 112. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?
Above the team member wrote that you need to contact the telegram to Rstrong1, I turned and he answered me, but I did not get any test tokens.

They need to resolve this as soon as possible it could able them to gain a new supporter if they created an action for this.
indeed, I also waited for the developers to launch the bounty campaign, because they had long promised to do it. But so far there is no news from the team about this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?
Above the team member wrote that you need to contact the telegram to Rstrong1, I turned and he answered me, but I did not get any test tokens.

They need to resolve this as soon as possible it could able them to gain a new supporter if they created an action for this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

At times developers may be working on the other priority and major tickets dealing with various issues so as per the channel they will release even the tokens, once details submitted you can check after some time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

You can also do take a look on the official whitepapers which they have published to understand the dispatch labs workflow in depth and the roadmap gives you a vision about the project accordingly allocated managers in the official social channels will guide you answering your queries and understanding your requirements.
Activity: 294

You can also do post him asking about the test tokens so accordingly he will check with the developer and get it fixed releasing the test tokens but you are also required to share your account details.
Activity: 378

Activity: 308
How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be
This kind of explanation about the platform of Dispatch will be possibly liked by the people who wants to achieved thousands of transactions that has no fees. This could also help to those who wants to invest in the project and be successful crypto enthusiast with the used of this platform.

Thanks for the new video, it's simple but it explains why Dispatch Labs is better than other Blockchain in speed and scalability. I hope there are videos as well that will show some updates regarding what's going on in the development.
Activity: 434
developers are responsible for their work and I think that with their diligence they will be able to achieve results.
Agree, I notice such an active interaction with the project team. The team are very responsive they actively involved in addressing and catering all the inquiries and questions. If maybe there are few questions thats not answered by the team maybe the team are just busy assisting some questions just be patient in waiting.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
I also patiently read thier whitepaper and i can see a bright future ahead of this project. Regardless if bitcoin goes up or down in the market dispatch tokens will be unstoppable in increasing its price.

Are you certain about that? They haven't yet provided statistics that indicates success of this project we'll see how things would favor this project.
indeed, I think that now is a good time for the developers to provide a short report on how the project is developing. It seems to me that enough time has passed to see the first results.

Giving reports and updating us regularly about the latest status of the project is a must for the team to do it frequently so that they can be able to attract more investors to come.
Yes definitely true mate it should members should be at least be informed on the updates of the project even just once in a week since investors tend to be paranoid sometime still thats thier right since they shared thier finances for the project to develop.

I think once a week is not enough as some investors are not online for some time and might skip that updates, maybe it is better if the team will have a community manager that will handle this.
Merit: 12
I asked my questions in a telegram, but I did not get an answer to my questions. I hope that managers change their policies.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
I also patiently read thier whitepaper and i can see a bright future ahead of this project. Regardless if bitcoin goes up or down in the market dispatch tokens will be unstoppable in increasing its price.

Are you certain about that? They haven't yet provided statistics that indicates success of this project we'll see how things would favor this project.
indeed, I think that now is a good time for the developers to provide a short report on how the project is developing. It seems to me that enough time has passed to see the first results.

Giving reports and updating us regularly about the latest status of the project is a must for the team to do it frequently so that they can be able to attract more investors to come.
Dua
Activity: 616

D.U.G

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.
Well, positivity can help give good impressions especially from the team, sometimes investors are looking those characteristics.
Merit: 1

That's good to here that you read the whitepaper of this project. I agree with you, same as you, I find this project with potential and good future to succeed because it shows development and the team are working and doing their best to make it better. Looking forward for more development and success in this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 574

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be
This kind of explanation about the platform of Dispatch will be possibly liked by the people who wants to achieved thousands of transactions that has no fees. This could also help to those who wants to invest in the project and be successful crypto enthusiast with the used of this platform.
Activity: 423

Activity: 434

Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Best is to focus on their work and how their are implementing it i think but best case scenario is good team lead to better success so lets hope they do this pretty well so far their work is great and there is update here and there
Yes, the team still keep it well. That why we see they provide us Testnet version 2.0 for users have used to their platform.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.
The positive minds are more likely recieved positive details. I think if we only trust the project i know we can all benefited with the project success in the future. The project concept is nice and its developers are very consistent with there dedication and activeness.
Jump to: