Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 26. (Read 76829 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
I think that when they initially developed the project, we were already familiar with the market, in particular with ethereum and understood that jumps of cost of this coin are possible. Therefore you shouldn't worry into the account of development, everything passes as well as has to.
I'm not believing ethereum anymore since the big dump in the recent days. I do not recommend anyone to buy ethereum again.
I believe you on that buddy, the Ethereum decreased continuously but I think its not fair to banned ethereum. The market nor the eth promise to be consistent and stable all the time. The fall was normal and definitely all coins in the market was affected with the decrease of Btc, so as soon as btc will rise again everything will back together on their original places.
I think this event is expected by absolutely all users and those who have large investments in Eth. On the other hand, now is a very good time to buy Eth.
Activity: 434
Much has already been done by the team, we are waiting for updates.
It's quite long since the release of last project updates. The project is running in the market for almost a month now and so far they gain addtional investors and supporters. Hopefully the team will now fucos on project updates and some progress since  they are now popular and famous at the same time public trust is present so it needs to show the ability and capacity of the team to bring the project to success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
I think that when they initially developed the project, we were already familiar with the market, in particular with ethereum and understood that jumps of cost of this coin are possible. Therefore you shouldn't worry into the account of development, everything passes as well as has to.
I'm not believing ethereum anymore since the big dump in the recent days. I do not recommend anyone to buy ethereum again.
I believe you on that buddy, the Ethereum decreased continuously but I think its not fair to banned ethereum. The market nor the eth promise to be consistent and stable all the time. The fall was normal and definitely all coins in the market was affected with the decrease of Btc, so as soon as btc will rise again everything will back together on their original places.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.
I think Ethereum also does not stand still and is engaged in developments to improve the smart contract.
I hope it is. Because now everyone is waiting for improvements in the market and rising prices. I'm sure that after that, the development of the project will go even faster.
Activity: 378
Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.
I think Ethereum also does not stand still and is engaged in developments to improve the smart contract.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think that the etherium can grow if new projects are carried out, but if projects are used like that DISPATCH LABS, the price certainly will not grow.

Wether good or bad new happening to ethereum dispatch labs must continue to make moves and improvements to their project so that if market rises again this project rising will not be very hard.
Activity: 560
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

What happened why you're not believing it anymore? I have a strong feeling that ethereum will recover again and dispatch labs will get more benefits and more investors when price of ethereum rises again.
Activity: 227
I think that the etherium can grow if new projects are carried out, but if projects are used like that DISPATCH LABS, the price certainly will not grow.
Activity: 560
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
A project in which investors can invest their savings and at the same time they can be sure that their money will not be lost, but will be realized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Ask me your question about your partners. Do you have them and at what level are they ready to help you?
Merit: 12
Much has already been done by the team, we are waiting for updates.
D.U.G
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.
Agree, everything wil be good and better if they help each other for the common good of the project. If they will take the project issues positively everything will be good and results may favourable for the project side. Assisting and acrive responding to each issues will be a good way to handle things properly.
Indeed, well problems are natural in every project and in order to deal with it properly and smoothly are through everyone's cooperation, and we know that its how they deal with it.
Activity: 504
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.
I hope not, such a drop in prices does not affect the development of the project and the platform as a whole. So I think that how the project worked and will continue to work.
Activity: 378
Hello team! For a long time there was no news about updates and new developments in the project. When to wait for you? That there was no doubt about your project.
I guess the team is much active and also they are promoting their project to the fullest. I guess they have acquired a major attention from several investors now. They might not be much active here, but you can join their telegram, and each other social media to be updated regarding dispatch labs.
Yes and eventhough the team are not actively here on this thread, we can still be always updated about the progress of their platform thru the admins from their telegram chat. In fact, I don't see any negative comments there from the members. It only shows that they are more responsible to handle with this project.
It is very good that there are no negative comments in the telegram channel, it really is an indication that the work on the project is very diligent.

The market now is on chaos, I can't really believe what happening to the price of crypto coins, I don't know if this will affect the team's development.

Yeah, that's right, we cannot assure when will the prices of ETH and BTC will be going up again. Hopefully, it will not affect potential investors to help with the dispatch project, For now, let's think positive that the market will be ok again in this coming weeks.

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Pages:
Jump to: