Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 27. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.

I think the road map in this thread is not yet updated. They have already launched version 2.2 of our testnet, adding application programming interface (API) functionality and allowing developers to explore the rich possibilities of creating high performing, data-centric distributed applications or dApps.
Maybe the team is just too much busy with their further developments and they will take action to update their roadmap after this. I understand that they much prioritize the developments of the Dispatch Lab project and being so progressive in its actions. It is clearly been seen here in the Dispatch Labs community that they are very responsible to all their promising words given to all its users, supporters and investors in this community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.

I think the road map in this thread is not yet updated. They have already launched version 2.2 of our testnet, adding application programming interface (API) functionality and allowing developers to explore the rich possibilities of creating high performing, data-centric distributed applications or dApps.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.
Most project these days have delays and to me it only shows the effectiveness of the team and with adequate support those are bound to get over with. let just hope the market recovers quickly enough to get us moving back because it seems like right now the market is affecting major markets
Activity: 308

Correct if will going to check project roadmap there is percentage of unfinished quarter. Still its normal in projects in the market that delays and other un predictable things hhappened.
With good and active support of team, no delays are terrible. Most important it is constant responsiveness from the developer and his firm intentions on future result. Anyway the market will return, a situation far not for the first time.

Let's just think that will happen so that those investors can back to normal and we can definitely see an increase of token sale. Dispatch labs probably are looking for the best time for them to get some support from the people.

Positivity is highly needed because sooner or later it will return back to its normal situation. This happenings its not new, so better wait and be patient enough to handle this kind of situation.  What the team needs right now is support and the right time to proceed on their plans.
Activity: 434
I really hope so, because I support this project long ago, and so far there have been no negative feedback about the team or the project. I hope that I will not see bad comments.
Yes, they run for long time and have 2 times for test net at their platform, i really hope they can do more and more for keep their successful at the future.
Activity: 196

Let's just think that will happen so that those investors can back to normal and we can definitely see an increase of token sale. Dispatch labs probably are looking for the best time for them to get some support from the people.
Yes, you are right, they still at preparing period for their ICO at the next month (or not). So the team still keep their working, i really hope they have good growth at this ICO.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Agree, everything wil be good and better if they help each other for the common good of the project. If they will take the project issues positively everything will be good and results may favourable for the project side. Assisting and acrive responding to each issues will be a good way to handle things properly.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 434

Activity: 532
I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit

But it's already been quite month have passed and still there is no feedback about it. Probably, they are still waiting for the market to be okay, I mean at least it has a sign that it continues to increased.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Your project is very great, there are many people discussing now the project. And most of the people feedback are Good. I think the admin here needs to be active, coz there's a lot of investor here asking some questions about this project and really appreciating to them your replies.

Yes. The project have been appreciated by a lot of people because most of them are believing that it could become one of the good projects that needs to be invested since the potentials are there. Also, if your one of the investors, it's better to communicate with the admins of Dispatch Lab in their telegram chat because they are very active in answering questions regarding the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Your project is very great, there are many people discussing now the project. And most of the people feedback are Good. I think the admin here needs to be active, coz there's a lot of investor here asking some questions about this project and really appreciating to them your replies.
Positive reviews from the majority at such stage of the project it still means nothing special. However it certainly is the good fact, often the opinion of the majority is correct.
basically, this is what happens. But I'm wondering, is there any platform with Ico ratings that advertises the project? What is the rating for the project now?
Activity: 574
Positive reviews from the majority at such stage of the project it still means nothing special. However it certainly is the good fact, often the opinion of the majority is correct.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
No i don't think there will be any as it is not a good time as market is done & they already reach a good place because of that they dont any bounty
Of course, I think this is absolutely the right strategy on the part of developers. The project is developing well without attracting a bounty campaign.
Sometime they want to concentrate on one site as they depend on the team work for the improvement of their project.they need to work the flow & will shine in following days 
Dua
Activity: 616
Indeed, the further the Dispatch project develops, the more positive feedback I see from new supporters of the project. Developers should continue to maintain such a high level of their work.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The building of Dispatch was great and like several large projects are already building to transition to dispatch at launch.
The road map also looking great and it was developing day by day from 2017 it was developed soo much till now and it can reach it's goal soon and it will gets more success in the future to the moon.
Merit: 4

They have been perpetually testing it though, heck some people complained that they didn't even get the testnet tokens yet so there's that too

According to the road map, the launch of mainnet should be started very soon, the team has very little time left.
The team is active and I do not think that they will not have time, even if it happens there will be nothing terrible
In fact, there is nothing good in postponing the deadlines and I would like the team not to endure, but did everything on time.
Pages:
Jump to: